Remember when Democrats promised to be civil after they got power in the election...

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?

What are you talking about?

You’re such a fucking whiner hypocrite it’s hard to understand how you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.

Civility has no place in politics as long as the least civil morherfucker in the nation sits in the top job.

You’re almost as insecure as the fuckwit in chief.

So as long as you don’t get your way you don’t have to be civil.

Democrats thought they had amassed enough power to impose their tyranny on the public in perpetuity. Trump showed them they were wrong. They won't make those mistakes again.

Well they got power and they are getting worse. Is there anything they actually honor?

You’re such a fucking whiner hypocrite it’s hard to understand how you can manage to get out of bed in the morning.

Civility has no place in politics as long as the least civil morherfucker in the nation sits in the top job.

No, weirdo.

Nobody has to be civil until the least civil man in America is out of office. Many will. There is plenty of civility in Congress. But they certainly don’t have to and they never made any kind of pledge to do so.

Obama was first class civil and you fuckers were merciless. Civility now needs to be earned. By you.

are they really back in power? They have 1/3 of the "power" at best.

I stand corrected...

That's why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again."

Turns out she did lie...shocking!

While I recognize that Donald Trump is the ill-legitimately elected President and Hillary actually won, hats not how it works here. What influence does she have over House Democrats? Also, what incivility?

You may want to consider a political science class...dumbass.
Why? I'm well aware of the last vestiges of our slave owning past, the electoral college. I know that Trump, with help from Russia, barely won the electoral vote which is why I said that despite Hillary winning millions more votes than Putin's puppet, "that's not how it works here".

Still waiting for examples of all this incivility by Democratic House members...
incivility by Democratic House members - Bing video

They took office in 2019. Your video is from 2018. Nice try covering for the failed OP. You get a tball trophy.

No, weirdo.

Nobody has to be civil until the least civil man in America is out of office. Many will. There is plenty of civility in Congress. But they certainly don’t have to and they never made any kind of pledge to do so.

Obama was first class civil and you fuckers were merciless. Civility now needs to be earned. By you.
Lone ,,,you hit the nail on the head They treated Obama like shit and he was ALWAYS a gentleman This scumbag in our WH needs a horse whipping

No, weirdo.

Lone ,,,you hit the nail on the head They treated Obama like shit and he was ALWAYS a gentleman This scumbag in our WH needs a horse whipping
Look at the strawman! Awesome job losers

No, weirdo.

unless you were a journalist.

what you call first class civil involved a shitload of internal spying on congress, us, journalists and so on.

Real funny how republicans don't like the same shit they threw for 8 years thrown back in their faces Need a towel to wipe it off Gramps?
when did the right make up thinks like SCOTUS nominations being a rapist? not taking a vote is one thing, attacking the man is completely another the left justifies cause they didn't get their way.

No, weirdo.

Look at the strawman! Awesome job losers
Moron 76 straight months with SIX digit job gains

Real funny how republicans don't like the same shit they threw for 8 years thrown back in their faces Need a towel to wipe it off Gramps?
when did the right make up thinks like SCOTUS nominations being a rapist? not taking a vote is one thing, attacking the man is completely another the left justifies cause they didn't get their way.
but attacking the gov of Va is ok ?

We're way past that point.

We need a shooting war with lots of death and the end of America. It has become a piece of shit.

I hate Americans more than anything else, especially the communists who have taken over.

Fuck America.

Time for Texas independence.

When Obama won I didnt cower in a safe place while howling at the moon with a pussy on my head.
I told everyone on the left on this board CONGRATULATIONS now let's see what you do with it. I gave the man the room needed to make his mark before I said my piece. I defended his family from every insult I saw. I bitched at members who's avatars portrayed him as a monkey....Restraint and respect.

YOU have shown none of the above so stop humping my leg and shut the fuck up, punk.

When Obama won I didnt cower in a safe place while howling at the moon with a pussy on my head.
I told everyone on the left on this board CONGRATULATIONS now let's see what you do with it. I gave the man the room needed to make his mark before I said my piece. I defended his family from every insult I saw. I bitched at members who's avatars portrayed him as a monkey....Restraint and respect.

YOU have shown none of the above so stop humping my leg and shut the fuck up, punk.
Yeah you gave him room then bashed him You are one fucked up pos gramps and I'm being nice

We're way past that point.

We need a shooting war with lots of death and the end of America. It has become a piece of shit.

I hate Americans more than anything else, especially the communists who have taken over.

Fuck America.

Time for Texas independence.

Spoken like a true Russian troll.

No patriot wishes for the destruction of their own nation?

Yes you did!! I was here you old asshole. You ranted and raved lunatic.

Yeah you gave him room then bashed him You are one fucked up pos gramps and I'm being nice
I "bashed" him on policy dumbass. That is what this board is for. I also congratulated him on the rare occasion I agreed.

All you cucks do is whine and whine and whine about everything from his skin tone to his wife's wardrobe.

Forum List

Back