Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Read the sign.

A two lane rural blacktop hwy?:auiqs.jpg:

?

What should it be --- one lane? :dunno:

Funny thing about your signs.....
They're all out in the boondocks where the fewest benefit and the jobs are small and easy.

american recovery and reinvestment act sign - Google Search
The money went to each state to allocate

And all they fixed were rural roads?

I gave you a link to hundreds of them.
Are ya blind or too damn stupid to click a link?

I'm not interested in your virus links. I made MY OWN point, and I backed it up. That's it, cue fat lady.

No you didnt.

Well whata ya know. You can buy your pic for $42.56 from fine art in America.:auiqs.jpg:
American Recovery And Reinvestment Act Road Sign Poster by Olivier Le Queinec

Again --- not interested in your "art" either. Again, the OP made a claim, I refuted it, and there ain't jackwagon you can do about it. Wasn't even your claim to begin with, and here you are trawling all over the internet to try to make it go away. Sucks to BU.
Obungo admitted failure.

He said it was not easy finding "shovel ready" projects. He did not say they could not find any project to spend the money on.

:backpedal::auiqs.jpg:

I'm not interested in your virus links. I made MY OWN point, and I backed it up. That's it, cue fat lady.

No you didnt.

Well whata ya know. You can buy your pic for $42.56 from fine art in America.:auiqs.jpg:

Again --- not interested in your "art" either. Again, the OP made a claim, I refuted it, and there ain't jackwagon you can do about it. Wasn't even your claim to begin with, and here you are trawling all over the internet to try to make it go away. Sucks to BU.
Obungo admitted failure.

He said it was not easy finding "shovel ready" projects. He did not say they could not find any project to spend the money on.

Once again, you're just plain lying. What he said is right above us in this thread. Roll tape.

[TITLE] Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

12 years later I don’t see any evidence of that. Was he lying to get a huge spending bill passed?

In response, I posted:

I don't remember the "crumbling" bit but I do remember the day after the stimulus bill passed they started widening our highway from two lanes to four. It's a big boy now.

Doesn't say a damn thing about "shovel ready" or anything "not being easy", now does it.

Why do you make shit up?

12 years later I don’t see any evidence of that. Was he lying to get a huge spending bill passed?

Well you see, public employee unions in California needed bailing out, so Porkulus was passed...

That's right follow the money. It landed in the pockets of Dem public employee unions where they kicked back money to Dem candidates.

This assfuck is complaining that the ARRA sent money to the States & they used it to save jobs in education, police, fire, etc. Many of these are unionized.

I have a thought. If you do not like stimulus bills, quit electing Republicans who create these recessions.

The 'shovel ready jobs' money was diverted to Dem donors e.g. public employee unions. At the height of the recession public employee unemployment was unchanged at 3.8%.

Government employees are unaffected by a recession

Pull your head out of your ass idiot. When Americans are hurting financially, losing their jobs and homes, fucking government employees have to cut back and tighten their belts too you pricks.

No you didnt.

Obungo admitted failure.

Once again, you're just plain lying. What he said is right above us in this thread. Roll tape.

[TITLE] Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

In response, I posted:

I don't remember the "crumbling" bit but I do remember the day after the stimulus bill passed they started widening our highway from two lanes to four. It's a big boy now.

Doesn't say a damn thing about "shovel ready" or anything "not being easy", now does it.

Why do you make shit up?

They're liars. They can't help it. Their entire life is a lie.

Read the sign.

?

They're all out in the boondocks where the fewest benefit and the jobs are small and easy.

Who ever said that?

Well you see, public employee unions in California needed bailing out, so Porkulus was passed...

That's right follow the money. It landed in the pockets of Dem public employee unions where they kicked back money to Dem candidates.

This assfuck is complaining that the ARRA sent money to the States & they used it to save jobs in education, police, fire, etc. Many of these are unionized.

I have a thought. If you do not like stimulus bills, quit electing Republicans who create these recessions.

The 'shovel ready jobs' money was diverted to Dem donors e.g. public employee unions. At the height of the recession public employee unemployment was unchanged at 3.8%.

Pull your head out of your ass idiot. When Americans are hurting financially, losing their jobs and homes, fucking government employees have to cut back and tighten their belts too you pricks.

It’s the way things work. The government moves slowly. When times are good and salaries are escalating, it takes years for the government to catch up. When times are bad, it takes years for the government to release employees

?

Who ever said that?

Maybe if you'd read the entire thread.....

It’s the way things work. The government moves slowly. When times are good and salaries are escalating, it takes years for the government to catch up. When times are bad, it takes years for the government to release employees

WRONG! Did you time warp back to the 1970's?

Read the sign.

?

The States are responsible for maintaining federal highways within their state.

Airports are an easy fix and visible. Start there and the rail system.
We have ignored maintaining and modernizing infrastructure for decades. So much to do.

The bright side is we have a strong economy. No better time to do it
Is it strong? Or is it on credit card?
The tax cuts for billionaires has given our economy a "sugar high".
We saw the same thing under Bush.
Then what happened?

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show
democrats Dodd and Frank fked the country

Republicans were pissed that banks couldn't fuck over our country again. So they fixed it.
AIG was the real culprit
Republicans set the stage & sat by as it happened.

?

No shit sherlock.
So whatever monies barry doled out must have been pretty scant if all they fixed were two lane blacktop roads.

It's just a jump to the left... .and then a jump to the right.

?

No shit sherlock.
So whatever monies barry doled out must have been pretty scant if all they fixed were two lane blacktop roads.

What State & lets look it up.

We have ignored maintaining and modernizing infrastructure for decades. So much to do.

The bright side is we have a strong economy. No better time to do it
Is it strong? Or is it on credit card?
The tax cuts for billionaires has given our economy a "sugar high".
We saw the same thing under Bush.
Then what happened?

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show
democrats Dodd and Frank fked the country

Republicans were pissed that banks couldn't fuck over our country again. So they fixed it.
AIG was the real culprit
Republicans set the stage & sat by as it happened.
Yes they did. Shame on them.

You don’t understand how government functions

?

No shit sherlock.

STFU you lying fuck.

"A cornerstone of the Recovery Act was the $48.1 billion in funding for transportation infrastructure, which supported needed repairs and long-term transformative investments in communities across every state."

Eight Years Later: What the Recovery Act Taught Us about Investing in Transportation

You Trumpettes are such pathetic litle people.

No shit sherlock.

STFU you lying fuck.

"A cornerstone of the Recovery Act was the $48.1 billion in funding for transportation infrastructure, which supported needed repairs and long-term transformative investments in communities across every state."

Eight Years Later: What the Recovery Act Taught Us about Investing in Transportation

Recovery Act was never intended to be more than a quick patch to infrastructure

Obama proposed a trillion dollar infrastructure bill to bring our neglected infrastructure back and create millions of jobs

Republicans stonewalled it

No shit sherlock.

STFU you lying fuck.

Temper,Temper little boy....
If barry's shovel ready jobs were so successful we shouldnt need anymore infrastructure spending right?
The thing I dont get? Texas roads and bridges are just fine.
You should probably look at what your yankee states are spending your money on.

Forum List

Back