Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

our infrastructure needs a lot of work. period. while yes obama may have oversold it, pray tell what person talking to the public about their causes DOES NOT oversell?

feel free to ignore it and giggle, but i'd agree with obama that our infrastructure needs some love.
Well, when Trump oversells something, they call it a lie. They have a running total and everything.

"Oversells" huh?

Like selling his father to a very wonderful place in Germany? Like selling Tim Cook the name "Tim Apple"? Like selling the airports to the revolutionary war army? Like selling the word would into its own opposite? Like selling fake Time Magazines? Like selling "I got more electoral votes than anybody since Reagan" while his own VP, who got more than him, is standing right there?

Last edited:
Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.
Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Read the sign.
YOu do realize that anyone can post a picture of a sign?

Let me ask you something. Do you have a lot of unions and liberals in your area?

We are not impressed by your anecdotal evidence.

I ain't here to "impress" you. I don't even know who the fuck you are. Poster axed a question, poster got his answer.
Go jack off in your hat.

Not to worry, you haven't "impressed" anyone.
but he got him a sign!!! Declaration without evidence. so leftist.

The filthy Democrat House is too busy with their silly hateful TDS driven dirty tricks impeachment to do anything of substance like produce a good infrastructure funding bill.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.

Read the sign.

A two lane rural blacktop hwy?:auiqs.jpg:

?

What should it be --- one lane? :dunno:

Funny thing about your signs.....
They're all out in the boondocks where the fewest benefit and the jobs are small and easy.

american recovery and reinvestment act sign - Google Search

Read the sign.

?

They're all out in the boondocks where the fewest benefit and the jobs are small and easy.

Yyyyyeaaahhh ummmm..... I posted ONE (1) sign in referrence to ONE (1) project that I personally witnessed in my everyday travels.

I get the impression the distinction between "singular" and "plural" is the second thing to go in the dark dank world of Illiteracy, the first being apostrophe abuse. The next time I see some knuckledragger post "leftist are..." I swear ta god umma throw something. Probably "up".

Read the sign.

?

so all the money went to put up signs, but not into actual work? too fking funny.

I don't remember the "crumbling" bit but I do remember the day after the stimulus bill passed they started widening our highway from two lanes to four. It's a big boy now.

And you attribute that to barry's shovel ready jobs?:auiqs.jpg:

It's funny,here in Houston improvements go on all year every year...and long before barry was ever elected.
Fuck you assholes. The Stimulus spent money on infrastructure. Your fat assed orange buddy can't do shit but run up the debt.
here is confirmation, you all haven't a clue how anything works. you believe your puppeteers far too much. you should actually investigate prior to commenting. wouldn't make you look like such a fool. But, thanks for posting and showing us all you are.
when talking to realdave, i find it more productive to get into hamster husbandry or something.

it just seems to make more sense.
So the truth makes you uneasy?

Read the sign.
YOu do realize that anyone can post a picture of a sign?

Let me ask you something. Do you have a lot of unions and liberals in your area?

We are not impressed by your anecdotal evidence.

I ain't here to "impress" you. I don't even know who the fuck you are. Poster axed a question, poster got his answer.
Go jack off in your hat.

Not to worry, you haven't "impressed" anyone.
well, anyone other than himself.

Read the sign.

?

Yyyyyeaaahhh ummmm..... I posted ONE (1) sign in referrence to ONE (1) project that I personally witnessed in my everyday travels.

I get the impression the distinction between "singular" and "plural" is the second thing to go in the dark dank world of Illiteracy, the first being apostrophe abuse. The next time I see some knuckledragger post "leftist are..." I swear ta god umma throw something. Probably "up".

I gave you a link to hundreds of them.
Are ya blind or too damn stupid to click a link?

It's funny,here in Houston improvements go on all year every year...and long before barry was ever elected.
Fuck you assholes. The Stimulus spent money on infrastructure. Your fat assed orange buddy can't do shit but run up the debt.
here is confirmation, you all haven't a clue how anything works. you believe your puppeteers far too much. you should actually investigate prior to commenting. wouldn't make you look like such a fool. But, thanks for posting and showing us all you are.
when talking to realdave, i find it more productive to get into hamster husbandry or something.

hey - you try to talk sweet to a hamster so it will bang the ugly gerbil.

you tired of being the gerbil?

You wanna get busted for bestiality?

• No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

--- Site-wide Rules and Guidelines

Read the sign.

?

I'm not interested in your virus links. I made MY OWN point, and I backed it up. That's it, cue fat lady.

hey - you try to talk sweet to a hamster so it will bang the ugly gerbil.

you tired of being the gerbil?

You wanna get busted for bestiality?

• No Accusations of other members relating to bestiality or pedophilia.

--- Site-wide Rules and Guidelines
my bad. he can continue on in that endeavor with my blessings. post removed.

I don't remember the "crumbling" bit but I do remember the day after the stimulus bill passed they started widening our highway from two lanes to four. It's a big boy now.

There are multiple wen[b sites that track where stimulus spending went.A

Maybe you should read one?

To argue that there were road projectS before the ARRA as prove the ARRA did nothing is just plain stupid

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

I agree and airports are archaic.

Not just the airports, but air traffic control

Airports are an easy fix and visible. Start there and the rail system.
We have ignored maintaining and modernizing infrastructure for decades. So much to do.

The bright side is we have a strong economy. No better time to do it
Is it strong? Or is it on credit card?
The tax cuts for billionaires has given our economy a "sugar high".
We saw the same thing under Bush.
Then what happened?

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show

The filthy Democrat House is too busy with their silly hateful TDS driven dirty tricks impeachment to do anything of substance like produce a good infrastructure funding bill.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental illness.
Democrats did you fucking moron.

House Passes Bills From Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Sending Them to the Senate | The House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure

Wed don 't have an infrastructure bill because Trump won't allow Moscow Mitch to consider the House bill.

Moscow Mitch must have Trump's permission to bring up anything.

?

I'm not interested in your virus links. I made MY OWN point, and I backed it up. That's it, cue fat lady.

No you didnt.

Well whata ya know. You can buy your pic for $42.56 from fine art in America.:auiqs.jpg:
American Recovery And Reinvestment Act Road Sign Poster by Olivier Le Queinec

?

No you didnt.

Well whata ya know. You can buy your pic for $42.56 from fine art in America.:auiqs.jpg:
American Recovery And Reinvestment Act Road Sign Poster by Olivier Le Queinec

Again --- not interested in your "art" either. Again, the OP made a claim, I refuted it, and there ain't jackwagon you can do about it. Wasn't even your claim to begin with, and here you are trawling all over the internet to try to make it go away. Sucks to BU.

12 years later I don’t see any evidence of that. Was he lying to get a huge spending bill passed?

Well you see, public employee unions in California needed bailing out, so Porkulus was passed...

That's right follow the money. It landed in the pockets of Dem public employee unions where they kicked back money to Dem candidates.

There are multiple wen[b sites that track where stimulus spending went.A

Maybe you should read one?

To argue that there were road projectS before the ARRA as prove the ARRA did nothing is just plain stupid
I did. post one that actually came to fruition?

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

I agree and airports are archaic.

Not just the airports, but air traffic control

Airports are an easy fix and visible. Start there and the rail system.
We have ignored maintaining and modernizing infrastructure for decades. So much to do.

The bright side is we have a strong economy. No better time to do it
Is it strong? Or is it on credit card?
The tax cuts for billionaires has given our economy a "sugar high".
We saw the same thing under Bush.
Then what happened?

U.S. created 501,000 fewer jobs since 2018 than previously reported, new figures show
democrats Dodd and Frank fked the country

Forum List

Back