Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

Somehow there were no "shovel ready" jobs to fix those roads. It's funny how the media looked the other way on the stimulus(es) being a total sham.

Actually it's funny how you looked the other way, because I saw it happen here immediately. Already mentioned it here too.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.
Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Read the sign.

A two lane rural blacktop hwy?:auiqs.jpg:

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

maybe, maybe not......however infrastructure wasn’t the national emergency Obama said it was. Would you say that’s a fair statement based on what has transpired?
You Lie!!!

'Unprecedented' number of water main breaks strikes St. Louis

Brian Russell with Missouri American Water. “All 17 of our states are dealing with freezing conditions and broken water mains. So 17 states, customers all calling in. It overwhelmed our call center.”

Crews are working 16-hour shifts, 24 hours a day.

Missouri American Water has hired more than two dozen local contractors. Because much of the country is dealing with the same problem, there aren't out-of-state crews available to come to this area.

“For us, the average winter day might see 15 breaks, maybe 20,” Brian Russell said. “A lot of main breaks is 50, and I'd say since Saturday, we've repaired over 200 so we're in unprecedented territory at this point.”

How do you blame freezing pipes on infrastructure?

I thought the Obamunist spent trillions on shovel ready jobs to boost the economy and repair the crumbling infrastructure? We know the shovel ready jobs never materialized so he must have lied to get elected.
personal interest/ influence? I thought only trump was the one that ran for office for personal influence? What?

infrastructure in dire need of repair

Why didn't the cowardly closeted compromised Cocksucker in Chief fix it?

She ran up our debt $9 trillion.

Didn't any of that do anything other than get stolen by Dem kleptocrats?

What's more important, infrastructure in dire need of repair or more tax breaks to billionaires and corporations?
how about having the billionaires and corporations employing american citizens and they all pay their fair taxes and provide the revenue for whatever is needed. Where's the states and their funding for this work? Governors anyone? isn't this their responsibility? the Fed only owns Interstates.

We don't need to spend billions on Co2 research, because we know Co2 does nothing.

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail
Please... prove your statements. Until you show some statistics, etc... you are an uninformed, subjective and wrong.

What's more important, infrastructure in dire need of repair or more tax breaks to billionaires and corporations?

What do you think these evil billionaires/corporations do with the tax break savings?
I am 100% confident you think they bury the tax breaks in their back yard or hide it under their mattresses!
Yea that's the ticket. These evil wealthy people then must SPEND it on something! Yea... right.
I use to do database management for a yacht manufacturer and I can guarantee you that all the workers including me were VERY happy
these evil billionaires/corporations were lavishing their money on yachts...that we built!
Dummies like you have NO idea what happens to those "tax breaks" !

tax cuts = beneficial to America = bad for Democrat KLEPTOCRATS, less to steal....

What makes you doubt that I’ve been there?

And no it’s not a cleaner country. First off it’s the size of New Jersey, so you can say maybe it’s cleaner than Detroit, but as for other parts of the country - no way.
Overall it is cleaner than the US. Their citizens also overall look healthier.
What state you live in? And what part of Holland you visited ?

Again Holland is a small country. The US is a very large and diverse country. The citizens maybe healthier per capita. That we can agree on. I lived in New York City most of my life and live in Nortb Jersey now. I’ve been all over Hollland. I used to do a lot of buisness there.
Let's compare NJ or NY to Holland....the latter is much cleaner.

perhaps certain parts. There are also many parts of NYC and even NJ that are pristine and Holland cannot hold a candle to.
What makes you doubt that I’ve been there?

And no it’s not a cleaner country. First off it’s the size of New Jersey, so you can say maybe it’s cleaner than Detroit, but as for other parts of the country - no way.
Overall it is cleaner than the US. Their citizens also overall look healthier.
What state you live in? And what part of Holland you visited ?

Again Holland is a small country. The US is a very large and diverse country. The citizens maybe healthier per capita. That we can agree on. I lived in New York City most of my life and live in Nortb Jersey now. I’ve been all over Hollland. I used to do a lot of buisness there.
Let's compare NJ or NY to Holland....the latter is much cleaner.

perhaps certain parts. There are also many parts of NYC and even NJ that are pristine and Holland cannot hold a candle to.
We said overall.

It comes down to priorities
If we don’t treat our billionaires well, they will stop doing so much for us

our infrastructure needs a lot of work. period. while yes obama may have oversold it, pray tell what person talking to the public about their causes DOES NOT oversell?

feel free to ignore it and giggle, but i'd agree with obama that our infrastructure needs some love.

our infrastructure needs a lot of work. period. while yes obama may have oversold it, pray tell what person talking to the public about their causes DOES NOT oversell?

feel free to ignore it and giggle, but i'd agree with obama that our infrastructure needs some love.

Actually Obama undersold the sorry state of our infrastructure and sold infrastructure as a jobs program

Somehow there were no "shovel ready" jobs to fix those roads. It's funny how the media looked the other way on the stimulus(es) being a total sham.

Actually it's funny how you looked the other way, because I saw it happen here immediately. Already mentioned it here too.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.
Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Read the sign.
YOu do realize that anyone can post a picture of a sign?

Let me ask you something. Do you have a lot of unions and liberals in your area?

We are not impressed by your anecdotal evidence.

Well, when Trump oversells something, they call it a lie. They have a running total and everything.

Well, when Trump oversells something, they call it a lie. They have a running total and everything.
by the way, watching your team owner talking on Fox and Friends

Forum List

Back