Remember when Obama warned us that our bridges and roads are crumbling?

our infrastructure needs a lot of work. period. while yes obama may have oversold it, pray tell what person talking to the public about their causes DOES NOT oversell?

feel free to ignore it and giggle, but i'd agree with obama that our infrastructure needs some love.
Well, when Trump oversells something, they call it a lie. They have a running total and everything.
by the way, watching your team owner talking on Fox and Friends
My team owner?

our infrastructure needs a lot of work. period. while yes obama may have oversold it, pray tell what person talking to the public about their causes DOES NOT oversell?

feel free to ignore it and giggle, but i'd agree with obama that our infrastructure needs some love.
Well, when Trump oversells something, they call it a lie. They have a running total and everything.
My team owner?
you show the KC Chiefs in your avatar? Then I don't understand why you have it. hmmmm

and since i find it stupid, i won't do it myself and be just as stupid as the shit i bitch about.

My team owner?
you show the KC Chiefs in your avatar? Then I don't understand why you have it. hmmmm
I am a Niners fan. Lost the bet to GrampaMurkU so I do the Chiefs for a month.

My team owner?
ok. then your owner likely isn't saying much. :)

seriously, congrats just the same. incredible season y'all had! as a cowboys fan, all i got is hope and not much left. lord knows our owner never shuts up.

My team owner?
ok. then your owner likely isn't saying much. :)

seriously, congrats just the same. incredible season y'all had! as a cowboys fan, all i got is hope and not much left. lord knows our owner never shuts up.
Yeah, it was a good run. Now if they can just manage to find a way to not choke in the big game. lol

The thing about sports...There is always next season!

I don't remember the "crumbling" bit but I do remember the day after the stimulus bill passed they started widening our highway from two lanes to four. It's a big boy now.

And you attribute that to barry's shovel ready jobs?:auiqs.jpg:

It's funny,here in Houston improvements go on all year every year...and long before barry was ever elected.
Fuck you assholes. The Stimulus spent money on infrastructure. Your fat assed orange buddy can't do shit but run up the debt.

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

maybe, maybe not......however infrastructure wasn’t the national emergency Obama said it was. Would you say that’s a fair statement based on what has transpired?
You Lie!!!

'Unprecedented' number of water main breaks strikes St. Louis

Brian Russell with Missouri American Water. “All 17 of our states are dealing with freezing conditions and broken water mains. So 17 states, customers all calling in. It overwhelmed our call center.”

Crews are working 16-hour shifts, 24 hours a day.

Missouri American Water has hired more than two dozen local contractors. Because much of the country is dealing with the same problem, there aren't out-of-state crews available to come to this area.

“For us, the average winter day might see 15 breaks, maybe 20,” Brian Russell said. “A lot of main breaks is 50, and I'd say since Saturday, we've repaired over 200 so we're in unprecedented territory at this point.”

How do you blame freezing pipes on infrastructure?
When they are old & weakened you stupid shit. You are do fucking stupid you think it never got that cold since they were installed.

I don't remember the "crumbling" bit but I do remember the day after the stimulus bill passed they started widening our highway from two lanes to four. It's a big boy now.

It's funny,here in Houston improvements go on all year every year...and long before barry was ever elected.
Fuck you assholes. The Stimulus spent money on infrastructure. Your fat assed orange buddy can't do shit but run up the debt.

So I guess our infrastructure is just fine then.

My team owner?
hahaha, my condolences. I supposed that's a my bad for me!! sorry. The word Assume got me.

As a whole, our infrastructure sucks

Not only roads, bridges and tunnels

But....
Water
Electric Grid
Internet
Rail

maybe, maybe not......however infrastructure wasn’t the national emergency Obama said it was. Would you say that’s a fair statement based on what has transpired?
You Lie!!!

'Unprecedented' number of water main breaks strikes St. Louis

Brian Russell with Missouri American Water. “All 17 of our states are dealing with freezing conditions and broken water mains. So 17 states, customers all calling in. It overwhelmed our call center.”

Crews are working 16-hour shifts, 24 hours a day.

Missouri American Water has hired more than two dozen local contractors. Because much of the country is dealing with the same problem, there aren't out-of-state crews available to come to this area.

“For us, the average winter day might see 15 breaks, maybe 20,” Brian Russell said. “A lot of main breaks is 50, and I'd say since Saturday, we've repaired over 200 so we're in unprecedented territory at this point.”

How do you blame freezing pipes on infrastructure?
When they are old & weakened you stupid shit. You are do fucking stupid you think it never got that cold since they were installed.

Or maybe it was just too much global warming....

here is confirmation, you all haven't a clue how anything works. you believe your puppeteers far too much. you should actually investigate prior to commenting. wouldn't make you look like such a fool. But, thanks for posting and showing us all you are.

My team owner?

That is so funny! At least you kept your bet! Congratulations!

here is confirmation, you all haven't a clue how anything works. you believe your puppeteers far too much. you should actually investigate prior to commenting. wouldn't make you look like such a fool. But, thanks for posting and showing us all you are.
when talking to realdave, i find it more productive to get into hamster husbandry or something.

it just seems to make more sense.

The sign on the road right in front of the construction said so, yes. And that road was just sitting there doing nothing before that.
Frankly I didn't think it needed widening but then I never used it during commuter time. Whatever the merits of that, it DID start instantly, and there's nothing you can do about it.

Houston's constantly improving huh.
Wait... Houston.. isn't that ... "run by Democrats"??
hair-fire.gif
::eek-52:
onoz-omg.gif

Last edited:

The sign on the road right in front of the construction said so, yes. And that road was just sitting there doing nothing before that.
Frankly I didn't think it needed widening but then I never used it during commuter time.
speaking of hamster husbandry...

Actually it's funny how you looked the other way, because I saw it happen here immediately. Already mentioned it here too.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.
Then it was planned and paid for long before the stimulus.

Read the sign.

A two lane rural blacktop hwy?:auiqs.jpg:

?

What should it be --- one lane? :dunno:

Frankly I didn't think it needed widening but then I never used it during commuter time. Whatever the merits of that, it DID start instantly, and there's nothing you can do about it.
what sign? an anonymous one?

Actually it's funny how you looked the other way, because I saw it happen here immediately. Already mentioned it here too.

CNN and MSNBC would've shoved that down our throats. They were in on it, toadie.

Don't know what the fuck that means but I've got a four-lane highway where I used to have an aging 2-lane. And that started immediately after the Stimulus thingie.

Read the sign.
YOu do realize that anyone can post a picture of a sign?

Let me ask you something. Do you have a lot of unions and liberals in your area?

We are not impressed by your anecdotal evidence.

I ain't here to "impress" you. I don't even know who the fuck you are. Poster axed a question, poster got his answer.
Go jack off in your hat.

Read the sign.
YOu do realize that anyone can post a picture of a sign?

Let me ask you something. Do you have a lot of unions and liberals in your area?

We are not impressed by your anecdotal evidence.

I ain't here to "impress" you. I don't even know who the fuck you are. Poster axed a question, poster got his answer.
Go jack off in your hat.

Not to worry, you haven't "impressed" anyone.

Forum List

Back