Remember when republicans were complaining about Biden not doing 4 debates?

Now Trump is refusing a second debate with Biden which confirms the narrative that he is a pussy.

Doesn’t Trump’s wild inconsistencies bother his supporters just a tad?

Biden backed out of the debate because he is afraid that president Trump still has the China virus, despite doctors clearing him. It is hard to believe how quickly president Trump kicked the virus' ass indeed.

How could Biden ever be a president during a pandemic? He would be unable to travel anywhere, only sit in his basement.
Well, he does travel you’re just pretending otherwise. He just had a rally in AZ and Florida before that.

Now Trump is refusing a second debate with Biden which confirms the narrative that he is a pussy.

You call a virtual meeting a debate?

Where Leftist moderators can mute the President's mic at will .....

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe !!!

4 debates?

Got a link?

Trump is refusing a second debate?

News slow in your area?

He refused to do a virtual debate, not a second debate.

(did you learn to study under Kamela?)
Well, it’s all true and I don’t give a shit if your dumbass doesn’t believe it.

Then a link is easy to find and provide...

Was it that hard?
Now you’re just pissed I provided the link lol

Why doesnt it bother you that Bidens FRIEND, MENTOR AND GUIDE WAS AN EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK?

Lovely eulogy.

How moving, His friend, mentor, and guide was a leader of the KKK. Racist scum.

Stand back and stand by, you very fine people!

.....what are you saying? Proud Boys and Unite the Right are no different from all the latino/black/Asian groups

You gotta love a White Supremacist group led by a BLACK CUBAN. Liberals are so fucking stupid.

Biden does not care to explain his 47-year career of extorting dollars paid by American taxpayers' earnings removed from their paychecks to line his fat pockets. That's the obfuscated reason there will be no traditional presidential debates. :frown:

When did they cut the mic before?

4 debates?

Got a link?

News slow in your area?

And yet he appears virtually everywhere. Calls to Fox, staged videos to sell Regeneron stock, bitching about the lack of social distancing with Gold Atar families.

Good for him, he is running for a second term after all...

If he can be heard and seen answering questions from American citizens, why wouldn't he take the opportunity?

Trump is probably the most accessable President in history....

Or has he seen the reaction to his first debate performance and had an epiphany?

Reaction from whom? Democrats from CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the alphabit networks? I got news for ya, those people are beyond reason, just as I suspect you are.

He blackmailed Ukaine to stop investigating his son. He also is a full on conspirator if Russiagate. He is corrupt scum.

This eulogy is so touching, You can feel the love Biden had for an EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK. Joes friend, mentor and guide.

You liberals should watch the entire eulogy, Its touching.

When did they cut the mic before?

In 2016

4 debates?

Got a link?

News slow in your area?

Well, it’s all true and I don’t give a shit if your dumbass doesn’t believe it.

Then a link is easy to find and provide...

Was it that hard?
Now you’re just pissed I provided the link lol

How so?

I do not want anymore debates and I did not call Biden a coward once during this silly nonsense, so tell me Billy how I am pissed about anything?

Maybe you are projecting because the reality is when you make a statement like you did you should give a link to support what you are saying so other posters can debate it better because you are know to troll and get your threads tossed downstairs because of it.

So for me it is best no more debates are done and if Trump does not want to do another before November 3rd then that is great and Biden is not a coward either...

Donnie didn't need to "grab 'em by the pussy' because he already is one.

He should just have grabbed himself.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You're a hack. But lets go ahead and ask anyway... Why is he refusing the debate?

Trump is afraid to debate again because his poll numbers dropped last time. Covid Spewing Trump should have to debate from quarantined remote location to prevent spread by him & his entourage. Plus Trump's mic needs to be turned off when his time is up. Nobody wants to hear that "Holler Back Girl" shit!
I think the buffoon has enough sense to realize that were he to debate he couldn't help himself but to talk over people, bully, interrupt and make massive outbursts.

He calculated that it's best to run from that fight.

Forum List

Back