Remember when republicans were complaining about Biden not doing 4 debates?

Why doesnt it bother you that Bidens FRIEND, MENTOR AND GUIDE WAS AN EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK?

Lovely eulogy.

How moving, His friend, mentor, and guide was a leader of the KKK. Racist scum.

Stand back and stand by, you very fine people!

.....what are you saying? Proud Boys and Unite the Right are no different from all the latino/black/Asian groups

BLM? Antifa?

what about them?

Is BLM as concerning as Proud Boys or boogaloo boys?

Well, considering that PB, or BB is only come out of the woodwork as an answer to the call of BLM/AF for chaos and anarchy, I'd say more so...

The approach of BLM/AF seems to say that only THEY can foment violence in goals of achieving their plans, but that isn't how it works...If you want to open the door to anarchy and chaos, then be prepared for anarchy and chaos to come from all sides....

“Remember when republicans were complaining about Biden not doing 4 debates?”

Republicans do nothing but whine and complain – it’s impossible to keep track.

Why doesnt it bother you that Bidens FRIEND, MENTOR AND GUIDE WAS AN EXAULTED CYCLOPS OF THE KKK?

Lovely eulogy.

.....what are you saying? Proud Boys and Unite the Right are no different from all the latino/black/Asian groups

BLM? Antifa?

what about them?

1. BLM is pro-criminal..all the protests are for criminals-AND they don't care about black children murdered or the 8 blacks murdered every DAY by other blacks
= BLM is bullshit..they don't care about blacks
2. BLM ruins the community:
a.they are pro-criminal..instead of denouncing criminals, they denounce the police
b. the REAL problems are black murder rates/crime rates/graduation rates--but they are concentrating on a NON-problem instead of these real problems = the problems will not be solved = cycle of failure
c. we've all seen the unjustified violence/destruction/looting of BLM
etc etc

Do you agree with the simple declarative statement : Black Lives Matter?

Lovely eulogy.

BLM? Antifa?

what about them?

Well, considering that PB, or BB is only come out of the woodwork as an answer to the call of BLM/AF for chaos and anarchy, I'd say more so...

The approach of BLM/AF seems to say that only THEY can foment violence in goals of achieving their plans, but that isn't how it works...If you want to open the door to anarchy and chaos, then be prepared for anarchy and chaos to come from all sides....

When did the BLM movement gain this reputation? Who promoted this reputation? What media outlets perpetuate this reputation? And what is the empirical evidence proving this reputation? Have there been peaceful protests under the aegis of Black Lives Matter?

Lovely eulogy.

BLM? Antifa?

what about them?

When did the BLM movement gain this reputation? Who promoted this reputation? What media outlets perpetuate this reputation? And what is the empirical evidence proving this reputation? Have there been peaceful protests under the aegis of Black Lives Matter?

Sure there have, but they haven't been reported very widely....BLM got a radical reputation when they took to the streets in NYC shouting things like "What do we want?!" "Dead Cops!" "When do we want it?!" "Now!" And the ever famous "Pigs in a blanket, Fry them like Bacon!!"

Then in they seemed to quiet down for a while, but recently when they came back the allowed the violent factions like AntiFa to perpetuate violence with many in the BLM movement either aiding, or mixing in with their protests unchecked....That makes them complicit...

Now, put that on top of the instances that were reported of people affiliated with either AF, or BLM, that with or without the blessing of those in the leadership of these gangs, killing cops.

As for who promoted this, I believe it is still in the shadows, but if I had to guess, I'd say it follows closely the earmarks of Soros, and those billionaires like him that have big money to throw their way....These soy boy's didn't have pallets of bricks delievered on their own....

It doesn't matter the media outlets that choose to report on this, or don't, it is driven, organized, and carried out through social media...

As for "emperical evidence" I can link to story after story, and spend hours doing so, only to have you dismiss them based on the simple fact that I posted them so they must be dismissed by you...We all see what is going on, and you can choose to be honest about it, or don't, it doesn't matter. You're not going to change my mind about it, and I don't think I can get through to you about it...

It boils down to whether or not you think that the violence we see in the streets out west is acceptable to you when your political party is not in power in this country....That has never been the norm in this country, and for it to become so now, I think, is sad.

Forum List

Back