Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

I don't think trump carried the independents, but not sure. I think independents were looking for a centrist, as Joe sold himself.
I am an independent and no one was looking for senile bribe taking JOE---we all know he cheated.

She was pretty, and had big boobs, which was certainly why GAZUMPTEEN male conservatives made fools of themselves about her, but DUMMMMMMMMMB? Migod.
And yet again she proved that she is smarter than you and the rest of the dems.

I am an independent and no one was looking for senile bribe taking JOE---we all know he cheated.

All that vitriol and you can't even prove how he did it in a court of law after a year and four months. Sounds like the trumpers are the senile ones, to have Joe kick you ass with ease, to the point you can't even win in a trump appoint courtroom or a the most conservative Supreme court in memory, with 3 of them personally appointed by trump. They keep arresting trumpers who voted using the names of dead relatives, falsely filled absentee ballots,, etc. You guys could even execute the plan to take over the Capital and hundreds of you got arrested, many already confessed or been convicted on any number of felonies. Trumpers. Hmmpf!
Damn what a gullible breed.
1647384039066.png

All that vitriol and you can't even prove how he did it in a court of law after a year and four months. Sounds like the trumpers are the senile ones, to have Joe kick you ass with ease, to the point you can't even win in a trump appoint courtroom or a the most conservative Supreme court in memory, with 3 of them personally appointed by trump. They keep arresting trumpers who voted using the names of dead relatives, falsely filled absentee ballots,, etc. You guys could even execute the plan to take over the Capital and hundreds of you got arrested, many already confessed or been convicted on any number of felonies. Trumpers. Hmmpf!
Damn what a gullible breed.
View attachment 616362
AUDIT THE VOTERS-------------I think the evidence is easily there. I've seen the dems, Obama's marxist goof balls cheat before first hand. I know how they did it and I know if they tracked the voters down----that there in lies the evidence. Verify the voters addresses against where they collect government checks or pay/collect on taxes ....

This said I also know that the nursing homes --aren't supposed to allow vote harverstors in at all and know that this has been documented. I also know that a certain pro illegal hispanic organization Fonte something other was snagged sending in illegals and achors underage to vote...

Last edited:
You know you're desperate when your voice of wisdom is Sarah Palin.

:badgrin:
Remember when Obama tried to mock Mitt Romney ( a memorable fool) for claiming Russia was
America's biggest threat.
Whatever happened to that clown? Probably keeping his ocean side mansions (plural) safe from the inexorable
advance of global warming.

Actually Barry is probably kept busy managing that senile dimwit Joe Biden too.

AUDIT THE VOTERS-------------I think the evidence is easily there. I've seen the dems, Obama's marxist goof balls cheat before first hand. I know how they did it and I know if they tracked the voters down----that there in lies the evidence. Verify the voters addresses against where they collect government checks or pay/collect on taxes ....

This said I also know that the nursing homes --aren't supposed to allow vote harverstors in at all and know that this has been documented. I also know that a certain pro illegal hispanic organization Fonte something other was snagged sending in illegals and achors underage to vote...
Trust me. They aren't that bright. Definitely no smarter than you guys, just better self controlled, when they were whining about The Hill's loss to Donny, and yes, I do remember the whining. They just didn't try to overthrow the election.

Trust me. They aren't that bright. Definitely no smarter than you guys, just better self controlled, when they were whining about The Hill's loss to Donny, and yes, I do remember the whining. They just didn't try to overthrow the election.

They didn't? What was bullshit impeachment about?

Hilliary's goons likely FBI weapon btw just killed off the guy who let the cat out to the bag that she and Donna Brazile were cheating at the DEBATE....

I remember Hill losing---she refused to even come out and tell her people that she had lost that night---she left sitting there for hours before sending an underling out. Her people knew she had lost---and their attempt to over throw the government came afterwords as they allowed BLM And ANTI-fa to rise and terrorise entire towns. Then you have the FAUCI CHINESE flu------maybe it wasn't a surprise to her afterall.

Hilliary's goons likely FBI weapon btw just killed off the guy who let the cat out to the bag that she and Donna Brazile were cheating at the DEBATE....

I remember Hill losing---she refused to even come out and tell her people that she had lost that night---she left sitting there for hours before sending an underling out. Her people knew she had lost---and their attempt to over throw the government came afterwords as they allowed BLM And ANTI-fa to rise and terrorise entire towns. Then you have the FAUCI CHINESE flu------maybe it wasn't a surprise to her afterall.
She's a low down POS but at least she finally admitted she's lost on Nov 9th.

The first one was not about trying to overthrow the election.
Democrats were trying to overthrow Trump for four years while claiming he's illegitimate.

Look up for definition of word "doublethink".

You deliberately believe in lies while knowing they're false.

She's a low down POS but at least she finally admitted she's lost on Nov 9th.
Hun, she just read her "VICTORY SPEECH" at the end of last year----------think someone needs to explain to her that she lost and that most of america hate her...

Forum List

Back