Remember when Sarah Palin was mocked for predicting Russia would invade Ukraine?

Democrats were trying to overthrow Trump for four years while claiming he's illegitimate.

Look up for definition of word "doublethink".

You deliberately believe in lies while knowing they're false.
He was legitimate. He beat The Hill. Both impeachments were legitimate. He proved to also be a POS. Like I have said before, nobody worth a sh#t was on the ballot for the two main parties.

Hun, she just read her "VICTORY SPEECH" at the end of last year----------think someone needs to explain to her that she lost and that most of america hate her...
I never saw her in office. Did you? Who cares if she understood or understands. Moot point.

Trust me. They aren't that bright. Definitely no smarter than you guys, just better self controlled, when they were whining about The Hill's loss to Donny, and yes, I do remember the whining. They just didn't try to overthrow the election.
It is more like we do not believe in our nation that much anymore. We live within the powers dictums. The women of the view or more powerful then any man who protects and defends anyone else and then shit upon. We are in decline.

Trump was impeached for holding up military aid to Ukraine unless they came up with dirt on Joe Biden
You say this with a straight face while the current President, Joe Biden, used the exact same tactic because he had a personal problem with a prosecutor.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You fell for it…….AGAIN

Can‘t you see it is the same FUCKING thing?
Claiming foreign policy experience because some remote island she has never been to can see an uninhabited Russian island.

God, are you stupid

I am calling you stupid as a poster, not as a Mod
Just so ya know

I realize that you are simply a troll - no one could unintentionally be as stupid as you claim to be.
Do you remember, or did you ever know why the proximity to Russia was brought up.

Hint - it has to do with some of the Duties of any Alaskan Governor.

You say this with a straight face while the current President, Joe Biden, used the exact same tactic because he had a personal problem with a prosecutor.

Actually he didn’t
The Prosecutor was notably corrupt and what Biden did was out in the open and in conjunction with our Allies

I realize that you are simply a troll - no one could unintentionally be as stupid as you claim to be.
Do you remember, or did you ever know why the proximity to Russia was brought up.

Hint - it has to do with some of the Duties of any Alaskan Governor.

OK lets go there

Explain how an island in Alaska that you can see Russia from constitutes foreign policy experience. Especially when Palin had never been to the Island or had communications with Russia.

It is easier just to mock her for seeing Russia from her house
It is the same foreign policy experience……NONE

Actually he didn’t
The Prosecutor was notably corrupt and what Biden did was out in the open and in conjunction with our Allies
Whether he is corrupt or not is not our business. That is a Ukrainian domestic issue. Otherwise, based on what your justification, any US leader can make that call and withhold funding for quid pro quo. Got it.

Actually he didn’t
you think because Xiden publicly extorted Ukraine it somehow makes it better?

Frankly i think it makes it worse…it makes Ukraine look weak…which is good for Putin…which was likely part of the “more flexible” program xiden and obama were running

and in addition it also highlights how corrupt you dembots are for excusing it

It is more like we do not believe in our nation that much anymore. We live within the powers dictums. The women of the view or more powerful then any man who protects and defends anyone else and then shit upon. We are in decline.
I take, that is a rhetorical "we" do not believe in or nation. Sorry, but it is You, certainly not I, so definietly not "we". I didn't lose my way. You did. perhaps you did not get a deep enough grounding in the fundamental of how the constitution came about, or our history, or mayby you thought it was going to be simpler to attain your personal goals and blame it on our system and government. I don't know.
Whatever, your case. I believe in our nation. I love our country. I have visited other free countries, while working for ours. There is no other country in which I would prefer to live. The system of representative democracy is a slow system (the larger it gets the slower it gets), but self-regulating over periods of time, as the pendulum swing back and forth from left to right and back again and most people remain closer to center at any average given time. There is opportunity and always has been. Our leaders are quite often stupid, but mostly the Peter Principle keeps the most egregious from taking control, or removes them from power and the pendulum swings on.

you think because Xiden publicly extorted Ukraine it somehow makes it better?

Frankly i think it makes it worse…it makes Ukraine look weak…which is good for Putin…which was likely part of the “more flexible” program xiden and obama were running

and in addition it also highlights how corrupt you dembots are for excusing it
He didn’t extort Ukraine
Neither did he demand dirt on a political opponent

He didn’t extort Ukraine
Neither did he demand dirt on a political opponent
um…fire the prosecutors i want or i won’t give you billions in aid that you desperately need to defend yourself from Putin…who we just agreed to be more flexible with

sounds like pure extortion

I take, that is a rhetorical "we" do not believe in or nation. Sorry, but it is You, certainly not I, so definietly not "we". I didn't lose my way. You did. perhaps you did not get a deep enough grounding in the fundamental of how the constitution came about, or our history, or mayby you thought it was going to be simpler to attain your personal goals and blame it on our system and government. I don't know.
Whatever, your case. I believe in our nation. I love our country. I have visited other free countries, while working for ours. There is no other country in which I would prefer to live. The system of representative democracy is a slow system (the larger it gets the slower it gets), but self-regulating over periods of time, as the pendulum swing back and forth from left to right and back again and most people remain closer to center at any average given time. There is opportunity and always has been. Our leaders are quite often stupid, but mostly the Peter Principle keeps the most egregious from taking control, or removes them from power and the pendulum swings on.
Our whole system depends on who is getting paid off better in employment with a constant rising tax base. We have many people who have visionary views. Not government visionaries. But most are neutered or are stopped before they can begin. There has been no pendulum for many decades. It is left. Even with Repubs in power. It just slows down a bit. Remove the Fiat Currency printing resources and we are in deep shit.

Nice deflection.

and you're a moron for attributing comments from an SNL skit, by Tina Fey, to her.

Especially when you've been corrected on it for over 12 years.

That is the HEIGHT of stupidity.
They follow the narrative. I think they actually believe it some of the time.

Forum List

Back