🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Remember when the left mocked us for saying gas would hit 5 bucks by election day?

Remember gas prices before deregulation & 9/11? Before they added a third digit to the signs?

137852438564093145_ZaOtBUIb.jpg

Cheapest I've seen it today was $3.10. I'm expecting a bump upwards next week, because it has been dropping like crazy. Of course, we are heading into winter, and that means prices should be dropping as consumption goes down and there isn't as much need for reformulation of gasoline in as many markets during the winter. Bottom line is that gas prices should be dropping now, and they should stay low until spring, when they should go back up as consumption increases again.

i bet dollars to pesos you blamed bush for high gas prices

I never even mentioned it even once. Gas prices are volatile.

really?

Bush and the Republicans deregulation led to the speculation that keeps the oil prices high. Republicans know so little about their leaders. How unfortunate.

care to walk back your statement?

Gas is spelled:

G

A

S

Oil is spelled:

O

I

L

Just because you use the word "oil", doesn't mean you used the word "gas". I didn't remember talking about "gas" because I never used the word "gas". And you proved that.

I never even mentioned it even once. Gas prices are volatile.

really?

Bush and the Republicans deregulation led to the speculation that keeps the oil prices high. Republicans know so little about their leaders. How unfortunate.

Gas is spelled:

G

A

S

Oil is spelled:

O

I

L

Just because you use the word "oil", doesn't mean you used the word "gas". I didn't remember talking about "gas" because I never used the word "gas". And you proved that.

:lol:

right, because oil prices have nothing to do with gas prices

what a fucking dumbass liar, you can't even lie well rdean, you suck that bad

really?

Gas is spelled:

G

A

S

Oil is spelled:

O

I

L

Now you're mad because thou proved I wasn't lying?

Republicans think the Bush tax cuts and two unfunded wars had nothing to do with the deficit. Thought I would mention that.

Gas is spelled:

G

A

S

Oil is spelled:

O

I

L

Now you're mad because thou proved I wasn't lying?

Republicans think the Bush tax cuts and two unfunded wars had nothing to do with the deficit. Thought I would mention that.

you did lie. tell me, why, other than oil prices, are "gas prices" volatile.

Forum List

Back