Remember When Trump Skipped CPAC????

Speaking of McCain.....People who were cheerleading the McCain Palin ticket years ago are now pissing on his grave and mocking his death....this is the level of depravity of the typical republican....

And their desperation to go "but but but Democrats" is further proof of how depraved they are...
Remember when any opposition to Dubya meant you were either a traitor or a RINO? Yeah, the GOP base hasn’t changed much.
Lol, i remember if you disagreed with Obama. Liberals called you a racist.

Speaking of McCain.....People who were cheerleading the McCain Palin ticket years ago are now pissing on his grave and mocking his death....this is the level of depravity of the typical republican....

And their desperation to go "but but but Democrats" is further proof of how depraved they are...
Remember when any opposition to Dubya meant you were either a traitor or a RINO? Yeah, the GOP base hasn’t changed much.
No that’s because you were trying to say he was from Kenya and not a U.S. citizen and reviving old hostilities against black people.

No that’s because you were trying to say he was from Kenya and not a U.S. citizen and reviving old hostilities against black people.
Lol, i treat everyone equally, till they prove themselves not worthy. Obama ran on transforming america, which is bullshit.

Forum List

Back