Remember when Trump was attacking NATO? Thank your lucky stars he was fired.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing
MARCH 10, 2022

When Did the Ukraine War Begin?

SState_flag_of_Ukraine_carried_by_a_protester_to_the_heart_of_developing_clashes_in_Kyiv_Ukraine._Events_of_February_18_2014-944x630.jpg

"NATO, it should be understood, is an army in the service of the US empire.

"Viewing it simply as an alliance of nominally sovereign entities obscures that it is commanded as a tool of US foreign policy in its stated quest of world dominion; that is, 'full spectrum dominance.'
Counterpunch…..BWHAHAHA!

What does Zelensky's Jewishness have to do with the presence of neo-Nazis in his military?

How many Neo-Nazis are in the Ukraine military? “In the 2019 election, the Ukrainian far right was humiliated, receiving only 2% of the vote.” See Below.

So do you support Putin georgephillip exterminating 100% of the 350,000 men, women and children living in Mariupol in order to deNAZIfy all of Ukraine?

AE7E3046-C6D7-4E52-B833-9DA661B87F19.jpeg

Putin making Hitler proud. Going for the exterminator record of all time.

Vladimir Putin is himself a fascist autocrat, one who imprisons democratic opposition leaders and critics. He is the acknowledged leader of the global far right, which looks increasingly like a global fascist movement.”​
“Ukraine does have a far-right movement, and its armed defenders include the Azov battalion, a far-right nationalist militia group. But no democratic country is free of far-right nationalist groups, including the United States. In the 2019 election, the Ukrainian far right was humiliated, receiving only 2% of the vote. This is far less support than far-right parties receive across western Europe, including inarguably democratic countries such as France and Germany”​

Last edited:
There wouldn't have been an invasion if this great man were still in office.

NFBW :1: wrote: But Trump “Militarized” what Putin considers the Nazi Zelenski regime in Ukraine by sending them lethal anti tank and anti aircraft weapons In 2019.

Trump 22Mar02 told Maria Bartiromo, of Fox Business: "Russia has gotten in deeper than they ever thought possible because of the weapons that I gave and that the Ukrainians used so well."

NFBW :1: wrote: Thanks to Trump’s militarization of the “Nazi regime” on Russia’s border Putin says he had no choice but to invade. There’s is no evidence that Putin would not invade Ukraine if Trump was not the failed one term President that he was.

Putin February 24, 2022 “Its goal is to protect people who have been subjected to bullying and genocide… for the last eight years. And for this we will strive for the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine,” Putin said during an address on state television
During an interview with Trump, Hannity tried to downplay Trump's past praise of Putin.​
"You came under some fire when you said Vladimir Putin's very smart," Hannity said. "I think I know you a little bit better than most people in the media, and I think you also recognize he's evil, do you not?​
"Well I was referring to the fact that he said this is an independent nation," Trump said, referring to Putin's declaration that eastern portions of Ukraine were now their own states. "This was before there was any attack! He's calling it an independent nation! Now, a lot of things are changing, now look, this doesn't seem to be the same Putin I was dealing with! But I will tell you, he wouldn't have changed if I were dealing with him, he wouldn't have changed!"​
22MAR11-POST#0564​

Do you UNDERSTAND, that 93% of the people of Mariupol voted to LEAVE the Ukraine.
When was that? Why is Putin reducing Mariupol to rubble with artillery missiles and bombs with 350,000 pro-Russians being frozen, starved, and dehydrated to death or they have to surrender..

How many of the 45 million Ukrainians are Nazis?
Enough to control the streets and kill Russian-speaking Ukrainians who objected to the Nazi Coup in 2014.

Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

"The DC establishment’s standard defense of Kiev is to point out that Ukraine’s far right has a smaller percentage of seats in the parliament than their counterparts in places like France.

"That’s a spurious argument:

"What Ukraine’s far right lacks in polls numbers, it makes up for with things Marine Le Pen could only dream of—paramilitary units and free rein on the streets.

"Post-Maidan Ukraine is the world’s only nation to have a neo-Nazi formation in its armed forces..."

Why would Ukraine's "Jewish" president allow Nazis in his defense forces (unless he's just another CIA asset)?

Counterpunch…..BWHAHAHA!
MARCH 10, 2022

When Did the Ukraine War Begin?

BY ROGER HARRIS
"Viewing the Ukraine war as starting with the current Russian invasion leads to very different conclusions than if you consider that the starting point of this war was the 2014 US-orchestrated coup in Ukraine.

"The coup, which had elements of an authentic popular revolt, has been used by outside powers to pursue geopolitical ends."
440px-Graham%27s_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

So do you support Putin @georgephillip exterminating 100% of the 350,000 men, women and children living in Mariupol
When did that happen?
How many Nazis live in Mariupol?

How Ukraine's Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia - The Grayzone

"Raised in a non-religious Jewish family in the Soviet Union during the 1980’s, Zelensky has downplayed his heritage in the past. 'The fact that I am Jewish barely makes 20 in my long list of faults,' he joked during a 2019 interview in which he declined to go into further detail about his religious background.

"Today, as Russian troops bear down on cities like Mariupol, which is effectively under the control of the Azov Battalion, Zelensky is no longer ashamed to broadcast his Jewishness. 'How could I be a Nazi?' he wondered aloud during a public address.

"For a US media engaged in an all-out information war against Russia, the president’s Jewish background has become an essential public relations tool."

When did that happen?
How many Nazis live in Mariupol?

How Ukraine's Jewish president Zelensky made peace with neo-Nazi paramilitaries on front lines of war with Russia - The Grayzone

"Raised in a non-religious Jewish family in the Soviet Union during the 1980’s, Zelensky has downplayed his heritage in the past. 'The fact that I am Jewish barely makes 20 in my long list of faults,' he joked during a 2019 interview in which he declined to go into further detail about his religious background.

"Today, as Russian troops bear down on cities like Mariupol, which is effectively under the control of the Azov Battalion, Zelensky is no longer ashamed to broadcast his Jewishness. 'How could I be a Nazi?' he wondered aloud during a public address.

"For a US media engaged in an all-out information war against Russia, the president’s Jewish background has become an essential public relations tool."
what does any of this have to do with putin invading? none of that, even if true, justifies putin invading

NFBW :1: wrote: Do you know the writer from 2019 that you linked me to is LEV GOLINKIN, an American who did an interview attributed to the work of democracynow.org wherein LEV GOLINKIN stated “That does not give Russia any reason, any justification, to invade an inch of Ukrainian territory.

Ukrainian American Journalist: Putin’s Unjust War Is Emboldening Ukraine’s Far-Right Movement​

STORYMARCH 04, 2022

AMY GOODMAN: — you have written extensively about the far right in Ukraine, and you have Putin saying he’s on a denazification campaign. You have fiercely condemned the Russian invasion of your country, of Ukraine. If you can talk about both, how both things can be true?

LEV GOLINKIN: Yes. It is impossible to hold both thoughts in our heads right now. Ukraine does have a neo-Nazi presence, including a neo-Nazi regiment in its Armed Forces, ok?

AMY GOODMAN: The Azov.

LEV GOLINKIN: That does not give Russia any reason, any justification, to invade an inch of Ukrainian territory. Those two things are true at the same time. What we need to do in America is condemn and fight back Russia, while at the same time making sure we don’t have extremists who travel and train with Ukrainian neo-Nazis. And it’s extraordinarily frustrating to see people are saying it’s one of two things: It’s either Putin is a savior on a campaign to free Ukraine, which is garbage, but then, people, on the other hand, say, “Well, I guess that means that Ukraine doesn’t have any neo-Nazis, so we shouldn’t worry about them.” We should. We can support Ukraine, and I believe it is supporting Ukraine to make sure that these far-right groups do not have access to weapons. And I think that it’s important not just for Ukraine but also for America, because we do not want these things coming back in attacks on other places, similar to how Islamic extremists use. And it’s important to be able to entertain both things at the same time.

AMY GOODMAN: And, Lev, how is the far right, how are the —

LEV GOLINKIN: We can condemn Russia, condemn the invasion, and at the same time be careful.

AMY GOODMAN: How is the far right, how are the neo-Nazis in Ukraine responding to the Russian invasion, and how are the other Ukrainians responding to them?

LEV GOLINKIN: This is a — the Ukrainian far right could not have wished for anything better for this, OK? They now are — it’s very much harder — it’s harder to criticize them, and they’re also now open for recruitment. They’ve wanted, from the beginning of this conflict — both sides, the separatists and the Ukrainian far right, have attracted neo-Nazis from all over the world to get firsthand experience in battle. So, this war could — somebody always benefits from a war. And Ukraine’s far right is the primary benefactor on the Ukraine side of this war, because they now get to attract people from all over the world, and they get to be seen as on the frontlines of fighting for white civilization. So, it’s an extremely dangerous thing to look at, and one we should be able to analyze it, while also condemning the war crimes that Russia is committing against Ukraine. It should not be difficult to hold both things in focus at the same time.

How many Neo-Nazis are in the Ukraine military? “In the 2019 election, the Ukrainian far right was humiliated, receiving only 2% of the vote.” See Below.
f51e7654-888b-401c-a856-51900a207a0d.jpg.pagespeed.ce.OavqoMwpdd.jpg

"In 1928, the Nazi Party won less than 3 percent of the national vote in elections to the German parliament."
Hitler Comes to Power
Ukraine's Nazis control the streets much as Hitler's right-wing fascists did in Germany. Ukrainian Nazis also have been responsible for most of the human rights violations against Russian speaking Ukrainians over the last 7 years. And the US has been creating the incentives for the violence we see today.

the US has been creating the incentives for the violence we see today.

You are filthy anti-America anti-democracy, Putin duped liar., more LEV GOLINKIN: for ya! Jesus man - free your mind of its fascist Putin rot..

AMY GOODMAN: And yet, isn’t it interesting, Lev, that this memorial was very controversial at Babi Yar, a famous massacre site, and it was a Russian billionaire, a Jewish Russian billionaire, who was born in Lviv, Mikhail Fridman, who mainly funded the Babi Yar — the latest Babi Yar memorial?

LEV GOLINKIN: . . ..And also, Amy, I just want to point something out in the same vein. You spoke to a previous guest about him being a Russian versus Ukrainian in the language. Just so you know, I am from Kharkiv, from Ukraine. I was born there, raised there. I am a native Russian speaker, as are my parents, who are also there. So, Putin’s lie about how he’s protecting Russian speakers, he’s currently — he’s not protecting them. He’s bombing them. He’s killing them right now. All the people that you see are in Kharkiv, 99% chance that anybody who’s killed in the city is a native and primary Russian speaker. And these people, they’re not Russians. We are Ukrainians. We happen to speak a different language, but it’s like saying that people in Canada, in Quebec, the French speakers, are still Canadians and members of Canada. So, that’s a very important thing to put out there, so people know that the whole notion of Putin saving Russian speakers is garbage. He’s not saving them. He’s killing them right now.

what does any of this have to do with putin invading? none of that, even if true, justifies putin invading
You're confusing explanation with condoning

Russian war crimes. The CIA began using Ukrainian nationalists (including many Nazis) to destabilize Russia and the USSR in 1949.

Russia swallowed two tranches of NATO expansion between 1999 and 2006.

In 2008 Putin made clear Georgia and Ukraine would NEVER join NATO. In 2014 the US instigated a coup that overturned a corrupt yet democratically elected president. Putin invaded because he was forced to do so, and he likely won't be leaving until US elites give up on regime change in Moscow.

. The CIA began using Ukrainian nationalists (including many Nazis) to destabilize Russia and the USSR in 1949.

All history prior to February 24 2022 is irrelevant to the humanitarian must of global condemnation of the start of Putin’s new fascist campaign of genocide being committed for fifteen days so far inside the territorial borders of Ukraine.

NFBW :1: wrote: Do you know the writer from 2019 that you linked me to is LEV GOLINKIN, an American who did an interview attributed to the work of democracynow.org wherein LEV GOLINKIN stated “That does not give Russia any reason, any justification, to invade an inch of Ukrainian territory.
It gives Russia the same justification the US used in 1962 to order Russia to remove missiles in Cuba.

The US government had zero justification to overthrow a democratically elected president in Ukraine in 2014 which would have been much more difficult without Nazis in the streets.

Neo-Nazis and the Far Right Are On the March in Ukraine

"Post-Maidan Ukraine is the world’s only nation to have a neo-Nazi formation in its armed forces.

"The Azov Battalion was initially formed out of the neo-Nazi gang Patriot of Ukraine.

"Andriy Biletsky, the gang’s leader who became Azov’s commander, once wrote that Ukraine’s mission is to 'lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade…against the Semite-led Untermenschen.'

"Biletsky is now a deputy in Ukraine’s parliament."

The US government had zero justification to overthrow a democratically elected president in Ukraine in 2014

Get a grip liar.

LEV GOLINKIN stated “That does not give Russia any reason, any justification, to invade an inch of Ukrainian territory.

You cited LEV GOLINKIN as an authority on NAZIS in UKRAINE. He says Nazis in Ukraine do not justify the genocide that Putin has ordered his military to do to in Ukrainian people women elderly and children who did nothing to Ever threaten the people of Russia.

The USA Did NOT INVADE Ukraine in 2014. You are a desperate liar.

Putin has no business telling sovereign nations what they can and cannot do unless they militarily attack Russia itself..
Cuba has never attacked the US, so why did the US refuse to allow Soviet missiles on that island? Russia has been invaded by European powers and the US within the last century, and Russia has made it clear it will not accept hostile military forces on its borders.

Cuba has never attacked the US, so why did the US refuse to allow Soviet missiles on that island?
Here’s a clue or two. “Soviet Union“. “Cold war” and that was between Kennedy and Khrushchev. The United States did not start a campaign of genocide in Cuba in an attempt to subjugate the island.

but it still has nothing to do with your Nazi fascist Vladimir Putin who began a campaign of genocide against the Ukrainian people on February 24, 2022. You have no point. You have no argument. You have nothing that can defend the Adolf Hitler of our time. It is evil that you are trying to do it.

So did the KGB and Kremlin assassinate a US president because he humiliated them

Did the KGB assassinate JFK?​

The files also disclosed that Oswald met with an agent of the KGB, named Consul Valeriy Vladimirovich Kostikov, at the Soviet Embassy in Mexico City two months before he killed the leader.

Last edited:
You cited LEV GOLINKIN as an authority on NAZIS in UKRAINE. He says Nazis in Ukraine do not justify the genocide that Putin has ordered his military to do to in Ukrainian people women elderly and children who did nothing to Ever threaten the people of Russia.
There is no genocide going on in Ukraine.
Russia has made it clear for thirty years Ukraine and Georgia will NOT become NATO/IMF states. Putin's war crimes in Ukraine pale in comparison to US war crimes in Korea, Vietnam, Laos. Cambodia, Iraq, and North America. If you have a problem with genocide, you should pay more attention to the US version.

Forum List

Back