Remembering why the Bill of Rights was not part of Constitution and why the income...

"Restorative Justice" to ensure good faith relations, regardless if we are theist or nontheist.

dear, history is about liberalism versus conservatism, not RJ. When Red China switched from liberal communism to conservative capitalism millions stopped starving to death and instead starting getting rich.

Get it?? Millions and millions now live thanks to conservatism. These are people that liberalism had been killing by the millions.

Is China your ideal economy then? You keep bringing it up as an example while putting ours down.

China is one example among many of how liberals kill by the millions and how conservatives enrich by the millions.

A liberal will simply lack the IQ to understand capitalism.

dear, history is about liberalism versus conservatism, not RJ. When Red China switched from liberal communism to conservative capitalism millions stopped starving to death and instead starting getting rich.

Get it?? Millions and millions now live thanks to conservatism. These are people that liberalism had been killing by the millions.

Is China your ideal economy then? You keep bringing it up as an example while putting ours down.

China is one example among many of how liberals kill by the millions and how conservatives enrich by the millions.

A liberal will simply lack the IQ to understand capitalism.

Now tread more carefully than you did with that $10,000 bet about your income tax statements...

So you think China's economy is more "conservatively" run than ours? Or that it is closer to your version of the "Republican" ideal?

Kick out your opinion. Don't be shy or hide.

Now tread more carefully than you did with that $10,000 bet about your income tax statements...

why would I do that when the liberal mispoke and accordingly is obviously afraid to take the bet????????????????????? You obviously are as slow as he is. What a surprise!

So you think China's economy is more "conservatively" run than ours?

you're too stupid for conversation. If I said the above I'll pay you 10,000. Bet? or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs.

The income tax is Constitutional, read the 16th amendment you fucking moron.

dear, if I disagreed I'll pay you $10,000. Bet??? or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs once again.

See why we are absolutely positive a liberal will be slow, so very very slow.

Ed, am I taking your quote out of content?

He quoted you saying the tax was unconstitutional and the income tax was ruled unconstitutional. See the parts underlined in red...

:(

Ed_zps57508b79.jpg

Gentlemen: Can we agree that the federal income tax was made Constitutional by the "letter of the law" by passing the 16th Amendment, but how it is enforced or applied may be Unconstitutional "by the spirit of the law" depending if it respects people's religious freedom or imposes in ways they don't consent to give authority to federal government?

Personally I have a problem with people giving authority to federal govt to impose laws that are biased against people or groups trying to defend and support policies that don't impose on their religious and political beliefs, provided they are willing to take that responsibility themselves and not impose their beliefs in turn on other dissenters the same way.

If people agree to vote and give STATES the authority to cross that line, as long as they agree to live with the outcome regardless how the votes turn out, that's fine. But it makes no sense to me to defend one's views and then use a system of majority rule that is going to oppress either one side or the other on issues where religious differences are involved.
That is bad enough when the govt is abused to impose a biased policy, and made worse when taxation is used to force dissenters to fund such a policy they don't believe in.
So that part I find to be unconstitutional "by the spirit of the law" by the 1st and 14th Amendment, and would recommend either consensus or separate localized policies for all such issues that involve religious bias instead of imposing one side by majority rule so that the views or interests of the minority party are not equally represented or protected by law.

I believe if people resolved their differences directly, instead of pushing that onto govt responsibility, most of the opposition and problems with tax policy could be avoided. People could just as soon invest their taxes locally and statewide to solve problems by party in keeping with the principles and programs they want represented, reduce the responsibility and burden on federal govt to just areas of public agreement, which would then reduce the federal taxes to support a limited govt as the Constitutional founders originally intended.
Most of the work was supposed to be reserved to the States and people so it could be handled more democratically, and not fear federal bureaucracy taking too much control.

why would I do that when the liberal mispoke and accordingly is obviously afraid to take the bet????????????????????? You obviously are as slow as he is. What a surprise!

So you think China's economy is more "conservatively" run than ours?

you're too stupid for conversation. If I said the above I'll pay you 10,000. Bet? or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs.

So you think China's economy is more state controlled than ours?

Any opinion is ok. You must have one or can look one up.

Be nice Edward and I'll quit giving you a hard time every time you try to make a $10,000 bet you would loose. ;)

The income tax is Constitutional, read the 16th amendment you fucking moron.

dear, if I disagreed I'll pay you $10,000. Bet??? or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs once again.

He quoted you saying the tax was unconstitutional and the income tax was ruled unconstitutional. See the parts underlined in red...

Ed_zps57508b79.jpg

I thought I would call Eddie on his constitutional error but then figured why?

Ed_zps57508b79.jpg

I thought I would call Eddie on his constitutional error but then figured why?

I said it "was" unconstitutional, not that it "is" unconstitution. Notice that both libturds disappeared rather than defend themselves with a $10,000 bet.

See why we are positive they are slow???

Am I here having a word game with a 12 year old girl?

Ed, you are an adult I assume? I don't wanna be a cyber bully.

Am I here having a word game with a 12 year old girl?

Ed, you are an adult I assume? I don't wanna be a cyber bully.

if so why not take the bet yourself??? or admit to your low IQ for the whole world to see??

Do you take the bet???????????

I will take your non answer as an indication of your age.

Take some advice. Do not get used to calling folks names. Even if you are the biggest baddest fella once you are off the playground others will gang up on you. As an adult you will learn this.

Also, he has you on a poorly worded opening line. Perhaps you played a word game on him in the past. Perhaps he read your posts about "conservatively changing the constitution so you can inflict your religous views on Oregon from D.C.". Perhaps a mattress salesman sold dude a used mattress as new because it was "new on the store's shelf". Anyways, dude has a way to read your words that lets him win.

Just calm down and talk to folks like humans and they won't bust your chops over grammatical errors buddy.

tax was unconstitutional:

1) Many of our Founders were afraid that if government got the right to protect free speech, for example, they would instead eliminate it.

Such was the fear of liberal government.

2) the income tax was ruled unconstitutional because it was a direct tax, i.e., a direct tax on a person's income that could not be avoided, whereas before taxes had been on transactions that one could much more easily avoid by simply not making a particular transaction.

Such was the disdain for what liberal government could do with our money versus what we could do with our own hard earned money.

where do you get this stuff?

and ultimately, who cares?

There is no god. Anything having to do with god is absolute bullshit. Human beings make the decisions.

God or not, until god actually reveals himself to declare otherwise in these matters, god absolutely is not a factor in anything in the human realm. So, whether there exists a god or not, there certainly is no god when it comes to these matters, because he chooses not to reveal himself.

Maybe he just likes being mysterious.

Forum List

Back