Reminder of what she announced publicly -- Stormy Daniels

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Democrats bombard us daily with useless nonsense. It is right and just to show them proof they are wrong.
Prosecuting Trump over this woman's claims is evil. Evil men dominate Democrats.
Evil is even in their Judiciary such as the Judges helping prosecute Donald Trump.

GRhGVqeXsAAV4ND

Democrats bombard us daily with useless nonsense. It is right and just to show them proof they are wrong.
Prosecuting Trump over this woman's claims is evil. Evil men dominate Democrats.
Evil is even in their Judiciary such as the Judges helping prosecute Donald Trump.

GRhGVqeXsAAV4ND

March 2018....Anderson Cooper speaking to Stormy Daniels....

Cooper: So you signed and released a statement that said, “I am not denying this affair because I was paid in ‘hush money.’ I’m denying it because it never happened.” That’s a lie?

Daniels: Yes.

Cooper: If it was untruthful, why did you sign it?

Daniels: Because they made it sound like I had no choice.

Cooper: No one was putting a gun to your head.

Daniels: Not physical violence, no.

Cooper: You thought that there would be some sort of legal repercussion if you didn’t sign it?

Daniels: Correct. As a matter of fact, the exact sentence used was, “They can make your life hell in many different ways.”

Cooper: They being…

Daniels: I’m not exactly sure who they were. I believe it to be Michael Cohen.

Cooper: So you signed and released a statement that said, “I am not denying this affair because I was paid in ‘hush money.’ I’m denying it because it never happened.” That’s a lie?

Cooper: You thought that there would be some sort of legal repercussion if you didn’t sign it?

Daniels: Correct. As a matter of fact, the exact sentence used was, “They can make your life hell in many different ways.”

Trump was still president in 2018.

He had a whole team of felons.

Bannon Will serve 4 months for precisely what Alejandro Mayorkas did, what Merrick Garland did and what Erik Holder all did.

Now you know why Republicans go to jail and Democrats do not. Democrats protect felons.

Actually Felons must serve a year in prison but less than that in jail for misdemeanors.

Anderson Cooper a homosexual is a devoted Democrat. She was not sure he says.

Bannon is no felon. Democrats have a keep out of jail card when they break laws.
Bannon was convicted for contempt of Congress many years after leaving the Administration.

Bannon's charge is because he has utter contempt for congress.....You know like most folks do.

He's nothing more than an political prisoner.

Forum List

Back