Rep Paul Gosar R-AZ Suggests General Milley Should Be Hung In Recent Newsletter to Constituents

No he didn't, that's foolish to think. Milley wasn't at all worried that dumbfuck Trumpybear was going to order an invasion of China. He was worried what the Chinese were thinking Trumpy the Madman might do...........like launch nuclear missile strike on them.
So he took it upon himself to violate the chain of command and age old traditions of the military. He wants to do that he needs to get elected POTUS.

Milley said he would warn China if we were going to invade. That is treason and cost thousands of soldiers lives.

thanks for reminding us of this. I had forgotten.

That's one bad consequence of keeping up on the latest news: you tend to forget the news of the past, even if it wasn't that long ago...

Milley wasn't at all worried that dumbfuck Trumpybear was going to order an invasion of China.
Largely because Milley had reviewed with his staff what the nuclear launch protocols are. Not because Trump wasn't a danger to this country and the world.

So he took it upon himself to violate the chain of command and age old traditions of the military. He wants to do that he needs to get elected POTUS.
He spoke with his Chinese counterpart as he is allowed to do

Trump was acting spooky and he calmed down the situation

Miley broke the chain of command and talked to China without permission or orders to do so.
Is that what Faux Not News told you? You know they lie to their audience on purpose don't you?

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

He spoke with his Chinese counterpart as he is allowed to do

Trump was acting spooky and he calmed down the situation
you have no credibility because you NEVER criticize the Dimdemonrats

It's not like there is nothing to criticize! hardly..

Is that what Faux Not News told you? You know they lie to their audience on purpose don't you?

Gen. Milley: (38:33)
The specific purpose of the October and January calls were generated by concerning intelligence which caused us to believe the Chinese were worried about an attack on them by the United States. I know, I am certain, that President Trump did not intend to attack the Chinese, and it is my directed responsibility, and it was my directed responsibility by the secretary, to convey that intent to the Chinese. My task at that time was to de-escalate. My message, again, was consistent. Stay calm, steady, and de-escalate. We are not going to attack you. At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.
And who authorized him to make policy statements to China. There is protocol and a chain

Largely because Milley had reviewed with his staff what the nuclear launch protocols are. Not because Trump wasn't a danger to this country and the world.
When I think of an invasion I think of a D-Day. I think he was concerned about what the Chinese were thinking. He wasn't even afraid of a rogue nuclear strike order by the Dirty Don.

"Later that same day on 8 January, Speaker of the House Pelosi called me to inquire about the president’s ability to launch nuclear weapons. I sought to assure her that nuclear launch is governed by a very specific and deliberate process. She was concerned and made various personal references characterizing the president. I explained to her that the president is the sole nuclear launch authority, and he doesn’t launch them alone, and that I am not qualified to determine the mental health of the president of the United States.

Gen. Milley: (40:51)
There are processes, protocols, and procedures in place, and I repeatedly assured her that there is no chance of an illegal, unauthorized, or accidental launch. By presidential directive and secretary defense directives, the chairman is part of the process to ensure the president is fully informed when determining the use of the world’s deadliest weapons. By law, I am not in the chain of command, and I know that. However, by presidential directive and DOD instruction, I am in the chain of communication to fulfill my legal statutory role as the president’s primary military advisor. "

Trump would’ve started WW3 and you’re worried about Milley?

The one president in my lifetime who kept us out of foreign conflicts and tried make peace with long term enemies of our nation would have started WWIII?

Based on what, exactly?

And who authorized him to make policy statements to China. There is protocol and a chain
A defense official familiar with the calls said that description is “grossly mischaracterized.”

The official said the calls were not out of the ordinary, and the chairman was not frantically trying to reassure his counterpart.

The people also said that Milley did not go rogue in placing the call, as the book suggests. In fact, Milley asked permission from acting Defense Secretary Chris Miller before making the call, said one former senior defense official, who was in the room for the meeting. Milley also briefed the secretary’s office after the call, the former official said.

Trump was and is unpredictable.

In a recorded address to the U.N. General Assembly in September from the White House’s Diplomatic Reception Room, Trump declared that, 75 years after World War II, fellow nations were again waging a “great global struggle,” this time against “the invisible enemy — the China virus.”
“We must hold accountable the nation which unleashed this plague onto the world: China,” he said.

Comments like those may have been interpreted by China as meaning an attack was possible.
The one president in my lifetime who kept us out of foreign conflicts and tried make peace with long term enemies of our nation would have started WWIII?

Based on what, exactly?
Tried to make peace? You mean tried to get trademarks for Queen Ivanka?

In an interview Wednesday, Miller told POLITICO that Milley almost certainly told him he was going to call his Chinese counterpart, but he didn’t recall getting a detailed readout of the call after.

“Looking back, I imagine there was a perfunctory exchange between us and our staffs about coordinating phone calls and messages for the day,” he said. “I don’t recall the specifics and it certainly wasn’t in a detailed or more formal way. It was more perfunctory/routine.”

A Joint Staff spokesperson said all of Milley’s calls with his counterparts, including those with Chinese leaders, “are staffed, coordinated and communicated with the Department of Defense and the interagency.”

"Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

Like you said he is not in the chain of command. "I am in the chain of communication to fulfill my legal statutory role as the president’s primary military advisor. "

So if Pompei, Meadows, and Miller all kept that from President "Loose Cannon", ask them why they didn't run that up Trumpyberra's flagpole.

"Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call, among other topics. Soon after that, I attended a meeting with Acting Secretary Miller, where I briefed him on the call.

Like you said he is not in the chain of command. "I am in the chain of communication to fulfill my legal statutory role as the president’s primary military advisor. "

So if Pompei, Meadows, and Miller all kept that from President "Loose Cannon", ask them why they didn't run that up Trumpyberra's flagpole.
He had no call to use his TDS to appease China. All bs

Forum List

Back