Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
After emancipation, proposals to provide former slaves with land so they could survive economically were largely defeated. Thus in 1870, the wealth gap between Black and White Americans was a staggering 23 to 1. That's equivalent to just $4 of wealth for Black Americans for every $100 for White Americans.

Fast forward 150 years and that gap has narrowed to about 6 to 1—and yet, a significant gap remains: average per capita wealth of White Americans was $338,093 in 2019 but only $60,126 for Black Americans."
1695921647559.png

1695921684021.png

The black proportion of national wealth has remained basically the same since slavery. Whites on average are born into at least 6 times more wealth than blacks and they are born into what they did not personally produce. On the other hand, blacks are born into deficits they did not create. Since racism caused this, simply not talking about race or being "colorblind" is not going to cure this economic disparity.

After emancipation, proposals to provide former slaves with land so they could survive economically were largely defeated. Thus in 1870, the wealth gap between Black and White Americans was a staggering 23 to 1. That's equivalent to just $4 of wealth for Black Americans for every $100 for White Americans.

Fast forward 150 years and that gap has narrowed to about 6 to 1—and yet, a significant gap remains: average per capita wealth of White Americans was $338,093 in 2019 but only $60,126 for Black Americans."
1695921647559.png

1695921684021.png

The black proportion of national wealth has remained basically the same since slavery. Whites on average are born into at least 6 times more wealth than blacks and they are born into what they did not personally produce. On the other hand, blacks are born into deficits they did not create. Since racism caused this, simply not talking about race or being "colorblind" is not going to cure this economic disparity.
The black - white wealth gap will persist because of the persistence of the black - white IQ gap.

The effect of these "anti-discrimination laws in hiring" is to pressure bosses to hire inadequate Negroes. The Supreme Court has ruled that employers cannot give applicants IQ tests because blacks usually perform poorly on them.

And it's a stupid idea, anyway.

There you go again, flaming me with mention of a fictional character dreamed up by your demented imagination.
I don't know, I think I'm hitting close to home, buddy.

I have worked for two men who were open in expressing their hostility for Negroes. Why should a boss be required to hire people he dislikes?

He shouldn't. He should self identify so we can create a social media mob to drive him out of business.

No one should be surprised that a race with those characteristics arouses durable feelings of contempt and hostility. I am surprised that there are taboos and sanctions against discussing these characteristics.

Again, Dr. Goebbels said the same thing about Jews with just as much conviction.

Again, Dr. Goebbels said the same thing about Jews with just as much conviction.
Joseph Goebbels was mistaken. Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Richard Herrnstein, Arthur Jensen, and J. Philippe Rushton have been and are telling the truth.

With information I have found on the internet I have demonstrated that blacks tend to be less intelligent than whites, that they have a murder rate that is eight times the white rate, and an illegitimacy rate that is two and a half the white rate.

You cannot deny those facts, so you resort to name calling and insults. Those are the lowest forms of discourse. The facts are on my side.

Last edited:
RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS AND OMISSIONS OF THE ‘REVISED’ EDITION OF S. J. GOULD’S THE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario. London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans wasfound to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictiveand are biased in favor of North Europeans.

So are all the racist nitwits you use to validate your pettiness.

The fact that you need to cling to a racial identity tells me that you have no identity of your own to brag about.
I do not derive any pride from being white because I was born this way. Consequently I am not a white nationalist. I do not identify with the alt right. I have always preferred East Asians to whites. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that whites of European descent have created the most advanced and the most prosperous civilization in history.

East Asian nations are catching up with us. I expect them to surpass us by the end of this century if not sooner. I view that possibility with a certain amount of satisfaction. That is why white nationalists condemn me as a race traitor.

Last edited:
The idiots who continue arguing about reparations for slavery without mentioning everything else are not discussing the topic. They are trolling off topic and any discussion of reparations that only makes it about slavery should be treated as any other off topic troll post. Everybody making this false claim have been shown the congressional bill that outlines exactly what reparations are being asked for.

Also, the excuse of money being asked for things you didn't do is invalid on it's face because at minimum, nobody alive in the 90's put Japanese in interment camps and nobody in 2009 was alive when the Dawes Act was enacted(Cobell v. Salazar).

So all discussions on reparations sgould be about the provisions outlined here'

Whereas to meet the international legal obligation of reparations, the Federal Government must compensate descendants of enslaved Black people and people of African descent in the United States to account for the harms of chattel slavery, the cumulative damages of enslavement, and the epochs of legal and de facto segregation; Whereas the Federal Government is responsible for

(1) policies that led to the economic, political, and social erosion of Black communities

(2) failing to keep Black people safe from or actively sanctioning White domestic terrorism and failing to prosecute it when it occurred

(3) the impacts of government-imposed segregation leading to harmful health outcomes and environmental racism

(4) the ongoing harms of racialized mass incarceration and family separation, oppressive and abusive criminalization, and the continued impact of embedded historical harms of the criminal legal system on Black people and Black communities; and

(5) banking, consumer, housing, health, education, and employment discrimination

So you are claiming blacks who are incarcerated are innocent? If you are denied banking, loans, jobs etc., it’s more likely do to lack of credit, education, etc. Do you not understand that many, many whites are also denied these same things? Stop making all your damned woes about race.

1695921647559.png

1695921684021.png

I don’t know where you got your averages from but Any deficits people have are their own, I was raised poor, racism wasn’t a factor. You seem to think all whites were raised wealthy. Wake up.

I do not derive any pride from being white because I was born this way. Consequently I am not a white nationalist. I do not identify with the alt right. I have always preferred East Asians to whites. Nevertheless, I acknowledge that whites of European descent have created the most advanced and the most prosperous civilization in history.

East Asian nations are catching up with us. I expect them to surpass us by the end of this century if not sooner. I view that possibility with a certain amount of satisfaction. That is why white nationalists condemn me as a race traitor.

Wow, at least you aren't calling them "Orientals" anymore, so that's progress.

Doesn't take away from my original point, though, that you have low self-esteem and need a racial identity to feel better about yourself.

Wow, at least you aren't calling them "Orientals" anymore, so that's progress.

Doesn't take away from my original point, though, that you have low self-esteem and need a racial identity to feel better about yourself.
I prefer Orientals to white Gentiles like you and to most Negroes. With few exceptions, Orientals are intelligent, law abiding, and monogamous.

In your response to my comment you are committing the ad hominem fallacy. Paul Graham described that fallacy well in his essay "How To Disagree:"

"DH1. Ad Hominem.

"An ad hominem attack is not quite as weak as mere name-calling. It might actually carry some weight. For example, if a senator wrote an article saying senators' salaries should be increased, one could respond:
Of course he would say that. He's a senator.
"This wouldn't refute the author's argument, but it may at least be relevant to the case. It's still a very weak form of disagreement, though. If there's something wrong with the senator's argument, you should say what it is; and if there isn't, what difference does it make that he's a senator?

"Saying that an author lacks the authority to write about a topic is a variant of ad hominem—and a particularly useless sort, because good ideas often come from outsiders. The question is whether the author is correct or not. If his lack of authority caused him to make mistakes, point those out. And if it didn't, it's not a problem."

1061px-Graham's_Hierarchy_of_Disagreement.svg.png

Charles Murray put it well in his essay, "The Inequality Taboo," which appeared in Commentary, September 2005, "specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm."

We need to have a dialogue on race in the United States. The dialogue needs to be held at the top of Paul Graham's Pyramid, not at the bottom with the insults and name calling, which seem to be all you are capable of, JoeB131.

Racism is caused by black social pathology.

Fools laugh at truth. But what we see here is white racism in 2023. The attitude is that we fucked you guys over and you will take it. That is the exact same attitude that created slavery and Jim Crow. And it validates our demand for reparations.

“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters. This struggle may be a moral one; or it may be a physical one; or it may be both moral and physical; but it must be a struggle. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will.” -Frederick Douglass

We are going to get reparations. And it will probably happen within the next 25 years. At some point this nation will produce a generation smart enough to see what kind of huge economic stimulus this would really be.

We are going to get reparations. And it will probably happen within the next 25 years. At some point this nation will produce a generation smart enough to see what kind of huge economic stimulus this would really be.
You will never get reparations. The more you try the more us will hate you.

Reconstruction came to an end in 1876. Southern whites ignored the Fourteenth Amendment, which gave blacks full citizenship rights. Southern whites ignored the Fifteenth Amendment, which gave Negroes voting rights. The Supreme Court did not interfere. It can happen again. It will if you keep demanding reparations.

Last edited:
I prefer Orientals to white Gentiles like you and to most Negroes. With few exceptions, Orientals are intelligent, law abiding, and monogamous.
Ah, you couldn't help yourself.
So you are saying Asians are boring?

In your response to my comment you are committing the ad hominem fallacy. Paul Graham described that fallacy well in his essay "How To Disagree:"
Dude, I'm trying to help you.

Your debunked racial theories are rejected by the academy; there's really no point in discussing them.

Getting to the bottom of your deep-seated trauma, though, could help assist your healing.

So show me on this doll where the bad black man touched you.

1696016681787.png

Fools laugh at truth. But what we see here is white racism in 2023. The attitude is that we fucked you guys over and you will take it. That is the exact same attitude that created slavery and Jim Crow. And it validates our demand for reparations.

No, it doesn't.
If you are going to base your happiness on what other people think, then you are going to be in for a long disappointment.

As I have said to you many times.

Do we need to treat black people better? Yes.
Do I think we need police reform? Totally with you.
Do I think we need affirmative action because people like Lisa and Hector are in positions to block progress. Yes.

Do I think I owe you money because white people who aren't me did bad stuff to black people who aren't you? Absolutely not.

Ah, you couldn't help yourself.
So you are saying Asians are boring?

Dude, I'm trying to help you.

Your debunked racial theories are rejected by the academy; there's really no point in discussing them.

Getting to the bottom of your deep-seated trauma, though, could help assist your healing.

So show me on this doll where the bad black man touched you.

View attachment 835867
I never said that Orientals are boring.

The assertions of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Richard Herrnstein, Arthur Jensen, and J. Philippe Rushton have been denounced. They have never been disproved. They have always been obvious to those with extensive experience with the three main racial groups.

With access to the internet I have been able to prove racial differences in average intelligence, as well as rates of crime and illegitimacy.

The assertions of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Richard Herrnstein, Arthur Jensen, and J. Philippe Rushton have been denounced. They have never been disproved. They have always been obvious to those with extensive experience with the three main racial groups.

Uh, yeah, they've been debunked in that no one is taking their work and building on it. Or at least non one on the non-crazy side, anyway.

With access to the internet I have been able to prove racial differences in average intelligence, as well as rates of crime and illegitimacy.

With access to the internet, I can "prove" the existence of Bigfoot. And it has as much credibility.

1696018368668.png

Uh, yeah, they've been debunked in that no one is taking their work and building on it. Or at least non one on the non-crazy side, anyway.
Telling the truth about average intrinsic non cosmetic can be a career stopper. Nevertheless, I am confident that nearly everyone who has made a scientific, dispassionate study of the matter agrees with them.

As more gene alleles that determine intelligence and influence behavior are discovered it will become increasingly difficult to deny hereditarianism and race realism.

Meanwhile most Negroes will continue to disappoint optimistic predictions of their potential, like they have for the past two generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back