Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
White descendants of slaves don't exist and indentured servants were given land at the end of indenture. Also whites got citizenship, voting rights, homestead land, and a multitude of other financial assistance from government. So your "white slaves" have received reparations and then some.

Again, the matter is beyond slavery and you really need to go learn some history.
That’s right tell them how bad our people have been oppressed and demand they send us a check to make it right

Affirmative Action has not narrowed the wealth gap. Again, whites benefitted from it most. Why do you continue repeating this stupidity? And since this is a capitalist nation, equality = capital. Since blacks are 13.6 percent of the population, we should have 13.6 percent of the wealth. Reparations are coming, and probably within the next 20 years. Newsome hasn't backed down from squat and other local governments have actually began reparations.
Cash for slavery reparations in California draws cool response from Newsom

Oh...now you're using percentages? :auiqs.jpg: funny that

Equality does not equate to capital, who in the hell told you that?
Equal opportunity does not equate to equal outcome, but you knew that.
Equal opportunity puts people on an even playing field. What they do with it
is up to them.

Last edited:
We read loads of racism posted by members of this forum. Right now in 2023. So telling me that people are demanding reparations for thingd that ended long ago is a lie. I will post this example again to show you that the racism you guys claim ended 150 years ago still exists today.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name.Never hired them.”
This is part of a post I have put up here time and again. The person who posted is USMB member Flash, and I believe he had the nerve to make comments in this thread. But Flash is not alone; here is a partial list of comments from other USMB members who also declare that things like reparations are unfair because they should not be blamed for what their ancestors did.

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-Ic-s because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved pastthe Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in placeand acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Why do Browns (“people of color”) feel compelled to steal, assault,rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should beworshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they’re still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we’re the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown disease-ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn’t take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise toget them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)I thought she was an ape...Next you’ll be telling me Mooch isn’t really a shaved wookie.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....Ican prove it by taking a look at the world map and income,innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you havesome other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to saywhat it is.”

I can keep going with 1,000's more. This is the same attitude a part of the white community had in America in the 1600's, 1700's, 1800's and during the last century. Flash is not the only one doing what he's doing. For 20 years he denied potential jobs to blacks while coming in here talking about how blacks need to get off our asses and work. This is the cognitive dissonance that come from so many in this forum. So it's time to stop repeating that horse manure about how reparationss are unfair because whites are being penalized for the past. The behavior continues now and everything else that goes with it continues. Ask the people in Jacksonville, ask the people at Mother Emmanuel. Ask the family of Ahmaud Arbery, I can keep gong on that too.

The time for denial is done. We are owed reparations for continuing white racism that is the root cause of the problems blacks face today.

Equal opportunity does not relate to equal outcome, but you knew that.
is up to them.
Meister, stick it. I know what's out there and some 72 year old born during segregation white male who has lived all his life getting the white male preference can't tell me jack.

Affirmative Action has not narrowed the wealth gap. Again, whites benefitted from it most. Why do you continue repeating this stupidity? And since this is a capitalist nation, equality = capital. Since blacks are 13.6 percent of the population, we should have 13.6 percent of the wealth. Reparations are coming, and probably within the next 20 years. Newsome hasn't backed down from squat and other local governments have actually began reparations.
If Newsome keeps insisting that California’s whites who didn’t own slaves should pay blacks who weren’t slave tons of money, he can kiss any dreams he has of the presidency goodbye.

Meister, stick it. I know what's out there and some 72 year old born during segregation white male who has lived all his life getting the white male preference can't tell me jack.
An activist getting paid to post on message boards can't tell me jack, IM2. You can also stick it.
Not much of a rebuttal to my facts, not surprising.

Equal opportunity does not relate to equal outcome, but you knew that.
is up to them.
People like IM2 won’t be satisfied until all the “white” wealth is redistributed so that blacks have 13% of it. The problem, of course, is that doing so unfairly punishes whites who earned it and rewards blacks for continuing the behavior (largely the high OOW rate) that accounts for much of the disparity.

An activist getting paid to post on message boards can't tell me jack, IM2. You can also stick it.
Not much of a rebuttal to my facts, not surprising.
I can tell you and I will. Because you don't know squat. You just repeat the same tired racist rhetoric Rush Limbaugh told you to say. You don't even really know the evidentiary basis on which the argument for reparations comes from. All you know is how to repeat that tired --- "no one today was a slave" crap. You don't have any facts. I don't care what Newsom is doing.

In a capitalist system equality is capital. For example look at your boy trump. If he was poor, his ass would be in prison right now. But when you've lived with the silver spoon stuck in your mouth your entire life, things like lack of capital gets ignored.

White descendants of slaves don't exist and indentured servants were given land at the end of indenture. Also whites got citizenship, voting rights, homestead land, and a multitude of other financial assistance from government. So your "white slaves" have received reparations and then some.

Again, the matter is beyond slavery and you really need to go learn some history.
"White descendants of slaves don't exist". Wow, what a dense thing to say. I thought you believed that white slave owners had children with black slaves, you know, the rape thing. Are you also seriously going to try to insist that no children were ever produced by freed slaves who hooked up with white people? It's remarkably incredible that you think there are no white people with African slaves in their family tree.

Come on, be a little credible in your arguments.

I can see it now. White descendants of slaves get reparations money while descendants of black immigrants who came here well after slavery was abolished and didn't suffer from slavery get nothing. Your head would explode. Let's be honest, what you want is a benefit paid out based on skin color. Tell us this, WHO will get to decide if someone has dark enough skin to get the money and who will not, since you would reject someone who is white but has slaves in their family tree, even if their ancestors suffered from racism and discrimination?

I can tell you and I will. Because you don't know squat. You just repeat the same tired racist rhetoric Rush Limbaugh told you to say. You don't even really know the evidenciary basis on which the argument for reparations comes from. All you know is how to repeat that tired --- "no one today was a slave" ccrap. You don't have any facts. I don't care what Newsom is doing.

In a capitalist system equality is capital. For example look at your boy trump. If he was poor, his ass would be in prison right now. But when you've lived with the silver spoon stuck in your mouth your entire life, things like lack of capital gets ignored.
Didn't listen to Rush, IM2, I was working. How about you?

So you backed down from the Newsome/reparations rhetoric, huh? :laughing0301:

You do have issues dealing with equal opportunity does not equate to equal outcome.
Not sure you understand, or ever will understand that concept.

Last edited:
We read loads of racism posted by members of this forum. Right now in 2023. So telling me that people are demanding reparations for thingd that ended long ago is a lie. I will post this example again to show you that the racism you guys claim ended 150 years ago still exists today.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name.Never hired them.”
This is part of a post I have put up here time and again. The person who posted is USMB member Flash, and I believe he had the nerve to make comments in this thread. But Flash is not alone; here is a partial list of comments from other USMB members who also declare that things like reparations are unfair because they should not be blamed for what their ancestors did.

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-Ic-s because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved pastthe Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in placeand acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Why do Browns (“people of color”) feel compelled to steal, assault,rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should beworshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they’re still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we’re the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown disease-ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn’t take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise toget them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)I thought she was an ape...Next you’ll be telling me Mooch isn’t really a shaved wookie.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....Ican prove it by taking a look at the world map and income,innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you havesome other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to saywhat it is.”

I can keep going with 1,000's more. This is the same attitude a part of the white community had in America in the 1600's, 1700's, 1800's and during the last century. Flash is not the only one doing what he's doing. For 20 years he denied potential jobs to blacks while coming in here talking about how blacks need to get off our asses and work. This is the cognitive dissonance that come from so many in this forum. So it's time to stop repeating that horse manure about how reparationss are unfair because whites are being penalized for the past. The behavior continues now and everything else that goes with it continues. Ask the people in Jacksonville, ask the people at Mother Emmanuel. Ask the family of Ahmaud Arbery, I can keep gong on that too.

The time for denial is done. We are owed reparations for continuing white racism that is the root cause of the problems blacks face today.
Racism practiced by individual cretins (God knows there's enough of that) is not racism allowed by government, and you will never erase racism from any society as long as people look, talk, or sound different. It's really not a credible argument to use racist statements made by individual cretins to demand money paid out by the government.

If any Black person thinks I owe them any money they are welcome to come to my house to try to collect. I look forward to it.

Cobell v Salazar
This is a case of reparations due to continuing damages created by the Dawes Act of 1877.

The opposition to black reparations is based on sheer racist hatred. Precedents have been set as other groups who have been harmed by the government have received reparations. As for the tired worn out excuse of“why should I pay for something I did not do,” here is an example of reparations made in modern times for things done by past generations.

I am quite sure no one living in 1980 was alive when the U.S.government made the Fort Laramie treaty with the Sioux Nation or wereparticipants in Custers violation of that treaty. Nor were they alive whenPresident Grant decided it was OK to let settlers and people prospectingfor gold tresspass into land promised to the Sioux thereby violating thetreaty. No one in 1980 was alive when the U.S. government decided to takethe land from the Sioux by military force. No one in 1980 was alive whenthe U.S. government decided to cut off supplies they promised the Siouxas condition for their surrender after whipping the U.S. Army at The Battleof Little Bighorn. But in 1980, the government of the United Statesdecided reparations were due to the Sioux Nation for what was done tothem in the 1800’s. They awarded the Sioux nation 105 million dollars.

There is no real excuse for this opposition and if you guys were honest abouterasing inequality created by the racism that has allowed each of you to live fairly in this country, you would have watched the videotape to listen to the fact that the call for reparations goes faer past slavery and does include today.
We didn't take land from blacks. We took blacks from their land. The only way to 'repair' that is to return you to your lands.

We read loads of racism posted by members of this forum.

Boohoo.

We read loads of racism posted by members of this forum.

Boohoo.

Since IM2 listed quotes from different USMB members......
There could be a book written with just quotes from IM2 and his racial remarks towards Whites. :rolleyes-41:
Not sure why he would feel like he's exempt.

Reparations is NOT going to happen. $350,000 per Black? What constitutes a viable
recipient? 1/4 Black, 1/2 Black 100% Black? Blacks that came over just a generation ago?
What about going forward? Does every newborn get a savings account with $350,000?
Talk is cheap until you get to the details, then you're looking at the reality.
At what cost would it be to this nation? Could this nation survive? No, it couldn't.

47 million times 350,000 =
$16,450,000,000,000

IM2 needs a reality check
1695053442653.gif

1695053411567.gif

Last edited:
Equal opportunity does not equate to equal outcome, but you knew that.
Equal opportunity puts people on an even playing field. What they do with it is up to them.

Here we see the standard white right wing bromides. This is easily said by people who don't face this.

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income,innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.”

Just exactly how many opportunities are denied because of millions in America with attitudes like this? Equality of outcome? What kinds of outcomes will happen with millions of people in positions to provide opportunities have attitudes like this? Such words are easy for some white men to speak, because that's how the world works for them. But it doesn't work that way for others. And naming 1 or 2 people of any color but white out of over 100 million that live in America does not prove that everything is equal and all have equal opportunity.

Racism practiced by individual cretins (God knows there's enough of that) is not racism allowed by government, and you will never erase racism from any society as long as people look, talk, or sound different. It's really not a credible argument to use racist statements made by individual cretins to demand money paid out by the government.
Racism hasn't been practiced that way so....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back