Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that keeps more people of color from succeeding than racism, glad you’ve seen the light.
I guess I have to make it clear for the simple mind. You are ignorant.

We didn't take land from blacks. We took blacks from their land. The only way to 'repair' that is to return you to your lands.
Wrong. We are citizens here and the government is responsible for continuing human rights violations. This is not your land, so you have no say in our grievance against the governments of this country

Equal opportunity does not equate to equal outcome, but you knew that.
Equal opportunity puts people on an even playing field. What they do with it is up to them.

Here we see the standard white right wing bromides. This is easily said by people who don't face this.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name.Never hired them.”

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-Ic-s because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved pastthe Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in placeand acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Why do Browns (“people of color”) feel compelled to steal, assault,rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should beworshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they’re still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we’re the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown disease-ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn’t take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise toget them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)I thought she was an ape...Next you’ll be telling me Mooch isn’t really a shaved wookie.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income,innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.”

Just exactly how many opportunities are denied because of millions in America with attitudes like this? Equality of outcome? What kinds of outcomes will happen with millions of people in positions to provide opportunities have attitudes like this? Such words are easy for some white men to speak, because that's how the world works for them. But it doesn't work that way for others. And naming 1 or 2 people of any color but white out of over 100 million that live in America does not prove that everything is equal and all have equal opportunity.

Racism hasn't been practiced that way so....
The only thing the government can do about racism is to make it illegal to discriminate on the basis of race, and it already has. It can't, and shouldn't, make racist cretins' thoughts and verbiage illegal. Now, where in your list are the racist statements from Quid Pro Joe Biden?

The late honorable John Conyers, D-Michigan, first introduced a billto congress in 1989, H.R.3745 - Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act. Conyers said this about hisproposed legislation: “My bill does four things: It acknowledges thefundamental injustice and inhumanity of slavery; It establishes a commissionto study slavery, its subsequent racial and economic discrimination againstfreed slaves; It studies the impact of those forces on today’s living AfricanAmericans; and the commission would then make recommendations toCongress on appropriate remedies to redress the harm inflicted on living African Americans.”

Conyers introduced this bill in every Congress until he left the bodyin 2017. For 28 years, American lawmakers refused to pass this legislation. Instead, the American right dishonestly distorted the issue. At every level,the American government owes reparations to not only descendants of slaves, but due to continuing acts of racism, all black citizens of this country. We hear the excuses of how we weren’t slaves and whites today didn’t own slaves. Well, the argument or demand has nothing to do with what or who individual whites owned. The demand is for reparations from the government(s) that made the laws and policies.

Many who argue against reparations start and end their oppositionbased only on slavery. That is a mistake.

OK, but you need to send $349,000 of that to Ukraine.

Unless, of course, you're a Putin lover. Are you?

Equal opportunity puts people on an even playing field. What they do with it is up to them.

Here we see the standard white right wing bromides. This is easily said by people who don't face this.

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name.Never hired them.”

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-Ic-s because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved pastthe Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in placeand acting like normal people.”

“Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!

Why do Browns (“people of color”) feel compelled to steal, assault,rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should beworshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.”

“Blacks... prone to violence, think they’re still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.”

“How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we’re the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites”

“Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?”

“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day Filthy fucks!”

“MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown disease-ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn’t take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise toget them more welfare.”

“Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)I thought she was an ape...Next you’ll be telling me Mooch isn’t really a shaved wookie.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income,innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.”

Just exactly how many opportunities are denied because of millions in America with attitudes like this? Equality of outcome? What kinds of outcomes will happen with millions of people in positions to provide opportunities have attitudes like this? Such words are easy for some white men to speak, because that's how the world works for them. But it doesn't work that way for others. And naming 1 or 2 people of any color but white out of over 100 million that live in America does not prove that everything is equal and all have equal opportunity.

What’s that you’re always saying to me? Oh right….stop paying the black victim card. (In my case, you say Jewish victim card.)

Just be thankful you were born in America instead of some backwards town in Africa.

We are owed reparations for continuing white racism....
You are owed nothing just because some white people don't like you because you are black any more than whites are owed reparations from blacks who don't like them.

white racism that is the root cause of the problems blacks face today.
Many blacks are doing quite well today.
The root cause of the problems other blacks face is themselves.

The late honorable John Conyers, D-Michigan, first introduced a billto congress in 1989, H.R.3745 - Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African Americans Act. Conyers said this about hisproposed legislation: “My bill does four things: It acknowledges thefundamental injustice and inhumanity of slavery; It establishes a commissionto study slavery, its subsequent racial and economic discrimination againstfreed slaves; It studies the impact of those forces on today’s living AfricanAmericans; and the commission would then make recommendations toCongress on appropriate remedies to redress the harm inflicted on living African Americans.”

Conyers introduced this bill in every Congress until he left the bodyin 2017. For 28 years, American lawmakers refused to pass this legislation. Instead, the American right dishonestly distorted the issue. At every level,the American government owes reparations to not only descendants of slaves, but due to continuing acts of racism, all black citizens of this country. We hear the excuses of how we weren’t slaves and whites today didn’t own slaves. Well, the argument or demand has nothing to do with what or who individual whites owned. The demand is for reparations from the government(s) that made the laws and policies.

Many who argue against reparations start and end their oppositionbased only on slavery. That is a mistake.

Thank you, IM2. Well said.

The subject of reparations gets the race soldiers chomping at the bit every time. Just the thought of Blacks getting something sets them off. :102:

It will be interesting to watch when white descendants of slaves show up to collect their reparations money. Then all of a sudden having slave ancestors won't be nearly as important.
White descendants won't qualify for anything. You have to live as a African American for 10 years prior to getting reparations.

Wrong. We are citizens here and the government is responsible for continuing human rights violations. This is not your land, so you have no say in our grievance against the governments of this country
Citizens leave their country for greener pastures all the time. We are a highly mobile species.

Hey, IM2....should we list your racist comments, also?
The pages where you post are full of them.
Didn't want to respond to post 118, did you? I didn't think you wanted
reality to get in the way with your dream.

By the way, can you make the fonts larger and bolder? That way
we know how serious you are.

Last edited:
You are owed nothing just because some white people don't like you because you are black any more than whites are owed reparations from blacks who don't like them.

Many blacks are doing quite well today.
The root cause of the problems other blacks face is themselves.
The root cause of the problems many Blacks face is White privledge and a history of virulent racism. There. I fixed it for you.
You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back