Zone1 REPARATION NOW! The US Owes $350,000 To Every Black American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Libs dont mind discriminating against 18 year old white kids trying to get into college

And now add asians who are being sacrificed for the sake lib white guilt
Didn't you hear that Affirmative Action in college admissions was outlawed a few months ago? :45:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
We are highly mobile only when we WANT to be. And people are always free to seek redress for wrongs in their country of birth.
Sure, but on a case-by-case basis. No class action suits.
If most of any ethnic groups have decent jobs, homes, and schools, racism must be addressed on an individual basis.

I discriminate against undergraduate college students in renting simply because they party too much and are generally a pain in the ass.

Last edited:
Poor people, black and white both, remain poor because they:

1) had children before they were married, and
2) did not get a basic education, which would include training for a job

Sure, but on a case-by-case basis. No class action suits.
If most of any ethnic groups have decent jobs, homes, and schools, racism must be addressed on an individual basis.
It could be a class action suit if all the people involved have suffered the same kind of wrongs.

Most poor people are those privileged white folks.
The comedian, DL Hughley said (I'm parapharsing here) : "If you see a White person who is poor and doing bad, you know they are wasting their White skin".
Another comedian, Chris Rock said: "I don't know any poor White guy who would trade places with me. And I'm a millionaire." Chris Rock knows that there is value in having White skin, no matter how poor you are. Whites in America know it too. ;)

Wrong. We are citizens here and the government is responsible for continuing human rights violations. This is not your land, so you have no say in our grievance against the governments of this country
Go to Africa where there are very few evil White men if you think you are mistreated. Hell, I will pay your way if you promise never to come back to the US.

Poor people, black and white both, remain poor because they:

1) had children before they were married, and
2) did not get a basic education, which would include training for a job

Before desegregation we had a public school system that was good for Whites and bad for Blacks.

After desegregation we now have one bad public school system for everybody.

They have lower the standards so the Blacks can graduate to the point where the graduates are illiterate.

Then they wonder why they have to take a minimum wage job or go on welfare.

Or steal, sell drugs or loot.

Thank you, IM2. Well said.
And look at these responses. None of them watched the video and several brag about dismissing the issue automatically, yet they repeat a bunch of race baited nonsense that has nothing to do with the evidence that supports our demand for reparations.

And look at these responses. None of them watched the video and several brag about dismissing the issue automatically, yet they repeat a bunch of race baited nonsense that has nothing to do with the evidence that supports our demand for reparations.
They don't want to face the truth. Because if they did, they would admit they owe us reparations. If Whites traded places with African Americans, they'd be asking for even more than we are asking for.
So---they come up with all these asinine excuses. It's sad.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
The root cause of the problems many Blacks face is White privledge and a history of virulent racism. There. I fixed it for you.
You're welcome.
You "fixed" nothing, dumb ass.
Just looking to blame someone else for your problems.
You're welcome.

You "fixed" nothing, dumb ass.
Just looking to blame someone else for your problems.
You're welcome.
Sorry if you can't handle the truth. Did anyone ever tell you that calling names is a sign that you've lost the debate? It's OK. I accept your concession. :bowdown:

White descendants won't qualify for anything. You have to live as a African American for 10 years prior to getting reparations.
What does it mean to "live as an African American"? Does it mean to pull a Rachel Dolezal?

It sounds more and more like somebody just wants to set up a dark skin only benefit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back