Reparations bill tests Biden and Harris on racial justice

The history of white slaves in America is forgotten because there weren't any. Go do some research insted of posting shit from white supremacist websites.
How do you forget something that didn't happen?

I would be interested in your IQ, and the mean guy's too.
What's your IQ? What year did you receive your doctorate in anything? I guess since you type some words up on a message board, and link some bullshit articles then your a genius.
If that's the case, most of the yokels on here are genius, smart guy
Well, we certainly know that "your" (sic) not a genius or anything resembling one, dipshit. The biggest problem for idiots like you in your zeal to be an insulting asswipe? You expose yourself and thus becomes your own worst enemy.

Please make the proper mental note to learn the difference between "your" and "you're" for future reference with the examples of I have left for you. Learn, grow, evolve.....or not.

(snicker)
Ha ha..learn, grow, evolve? Coming from a guy who hates people who don't look or act like them? Wow! I never figured you to be a "genius " either. Dimwit. It's rich to insult someone then say they like to be insulting..The only person exposing themselves is you

You have zero clue as to what I am about or what I stand for. You, on the other hand, made it clear that you have a massive chip on your shoulder and that you are not very intelligent.

Can you send me a link to a site so that I can brush up on ebonics? Perhaps that would bridge the gap we seem to have. Thanks in advance, Homey!!!
I can tell by your post , what you're about Bro! Ask your friends or maybe your kids what I'm talking about if you can't understand it. You guys copy, and steal everything from Blacks anyway.
Your opinion on my or anyone else intelligence is laughable. Like I said post your credentials, "message board professor" you're probably a grocery bagger .
Dale Smith is a debt slave who thinks we need to go back to the gold standard. He's a racist loony tune.

Want to watch IM2 aka Captain Dumbfuck's head explode? Ask him this one simple question....... since every federal reserve note that is in existence has to be borrowed with interest attached to each and every note? How could the "debt" ever be repaid? I have yet to see a magician pull out eleven marbles from a bag that only contains ten. The world is 260 TRILLION dollars plus in debt .....but to whom is that "owed" to? Why is it that every fiat currency system always collapses? Money should have an intrinsic value which is why our founding fathers said that money should be in gold or silver. IM2 seems to think it's only for dentistry for "grills" and to be worn as "bling bling" and if you see it any other way? Well, you are just a racist that hates poor people and especially blacks. People like IM2 use it as a fall back position when they can't defend their positions. He is a poseur that lamely attempts to claim that he is an intellectual heavyweight thus his opinion is to be weighed and considered. I am sure that I am not alone when I say that bitter fucks that would fail a basic English test that requires even a modicum of punctuation skills has an opinion that should give us pause for thought. (snicker)

Sheeple like IM2 are not losers and failures because of the tint of their skin, they are losers because they think like losers and let other fellow losers tell them that they are losers or those that attempt to keep them in their place that they are losers because not enough like-minded thinking commies are in control.......but at the end of the day, in spite of their failures ( which brings along bitterness) nothing ever changes. Show me your friends and influences and I will show you your future. If you think like a loser and surround yourself with like-minded thinking losers that believe the world owes you a giving? You will have a class of ne'er-do-wells that will play the "Society has made me a victim" card because that is easier than actually taking risks and applying one's self.
Unfortunately for you, during part of my life I was a licensed financial planner. I held such certification for 19 years. So the only loser I see is you and that's why I laugh at your debt slave bullshit.

The fact that you can't answer the question of how a fiat currency can continue that has no intrinsic value has been duly noted, dumb ass. Are you and Toro acquainted? He also pushes worthless paper and takes a cut of it. I wouldn't want to be you or Toro when the ones that trusted you with their paper scrip notes comes to the realization that their life savings will not buy them even so much as a loaf of bread. You both will understand what "tar and feathering" is all about when this house of cards collapses upon itself. You and everyone like yourself will wish that you had been strung up from a lamp post. Every investor you fucked over is going to want to take a chunk of your flesh. I would have contingency plans and a way to change your appearance if'n I were you.

(snicker)

The most prolific racists on this forum are those that claim to be "black".

Calling out white racism is not racism. Learn that.
Anyone that isn't a "leftard" is a racist that is preventing you from reaching your full potential while legal immigrants of all shapes, sizes and skin tint come here and thrive. You and those like yourselves blame others for your failures. Do you want to know as to whom is to blame? Why those like you fail on such an epic scale? Go take a look in the mirror....good luck on trying to "scapegoat" others that have had to work with the same tools and same environment in this chattel like system. There isn't a damn thing I could ever "learn" from the likes of a bitter old racist fuck such as yourself.

(snicker)

The most prolific racists on this forum are those that claim to be "black".

Calling out white racism is not racism. Learn that.
Anyone that isn't a "leftard" is a racist that is preventing you from reaching your full potential while legal immigrants of all shapes, sizes and skin tint come here and thrive. You and those like yourselves blame others for your failures. Do you want to know as to whom is to blame? Why those like you fail on such an epic scale? Go take a look in the mirror....good luck on trying to "scapegoat" others that have had to work with the same tools and same environment in this chattel like system. There isn't a damn thing I could ever "learn" from the likes of a bitter old racist fuck such as yourself.

(snicker)
aww, what a sweet non judgmental liberal...its all about peace and love with them

The history of white slaves in America is forgotten because there weren't any. Go do some research insted of posting shit from white supremacist websites.

:laugh2:

The Forgotten History of White Slaves in America … [VIDEO]
I wonder what's the percentage of whites in America that directly descended from slaves, compared to the percentage of American born blacks?
If they do their family history, maybe they deserve reparations too..
If there were descendants of white slaves who then faced jim crow and who still now face systemic racism I'd be all for them getting reparations. But stories from Lew Rockwell pertaining to this matter don't have any credibility.
black run nations are some of the shittiest in the world

I'm not erasing any history. You are making a claim trying to dismiss black slavery with a claim of white slavery that really did not exist. You keep citing Lew Rockwell a known right wing extremist who is equating indentured servitude to slavery. Find a credible historian to cite.
LOL.

Not dismissing anything, I'll leave that to you. You're the one dismissing slavery based on race.

The fact remains, all races have at one time or another been held as slaves. And, it continues today. Funny how no one wants to address it.

I'm not erasing any history. You are making a claim trying to dismiss black slavery with a claim of white slavery that really did not exist. You keep citing Lew Rockwell a known right wing extremist who is equating indentured servitude to slavery. Find a credible historian to cite.
LOL.

Not dismissing anything, I'll leave that to you. You're the one dismissing slavery based on race.

The fact remains, all races have at one time or another been held as slaves. And, it continues today. Funny how no one wants to address it.
Those that were once part of the overt slave class over the centuries rose above their prior oppressions and strived for better. Leftards like IM2 prefer to wallow in it and blame everyone for things that happened many generations ago as if they personally suffered under the lash of a task master's whip.... it certainly has more appeal and a wedge issue card to play. Projecting guilt and shame on those that will not sit in sackcloth and ashes is easier than having to do some serious introspection.

I wonder what's the percentage of whites in America that directly descended from slaves, compared to the percentage of American born blacks?
If there were descendants of white slaves who then faced jim crow and who still now face systemic racism I'd be all for them getting reparations. But stories from Lew Rockwell pertaining to this matter don't have any credibility.
All of those nations were robbed or they're getting robbed of all their natural resources and wealth, also. They have proxy governments set up by whites who want to pit them against each other to continue to rule them.

LOL.

Whites were not slaves. White historians who studied this say that, not me. The white excuses for racism get no play here. The issue is not just slavery, this is where whites such as yoi fail with all your excuses. Jim Crow was after slavery and extended ino our lifetimes. Jim Crow did not end in the 60's and operates in some places as a silent policy right now. Then we have todays version of racism, aversive racism whereby whites claim not to be racists but oppose anything that will bring racial equality. Aversive racism is what we are seeing in this opposition to reparations for blacks while simultaneously pay native americans reparations every yrar for things that were done before any of us were born.

All of those nations were robbed or they're getting robbed of all their natural resources and wealth, also. They have proxy governments set up by whites who want to pit them against each other to continue to rule them.
Exactly. White colonization ruined Africa and it is still trying to rebuild.

Africa had to bring in the Chinese to show them how to grow food. Africans just aren't used to wearing shoes and living in Western style cities. They'd probably all be better off in mud huts.

LOL.

Whites were not slaves. White historians who studied this say that, not me. The white excuses for racism get no play here. The issue is not just slavery, this is where whites such as yoi fail with all your excuses. Jim Crow was after slavery and extended ino our lifetimes. Jim Crow did not end in the 60's and operates in some places as a silent policy right now. Then we have todays version of racism, aversive racism whereby whites claim not to be racists but oppose anything that will bring racial equality. Aversive racism is what we are seeing in this opposition to reparations for blacks while simultaneously pay native americans reparations every yrar for things that were done before any of us were born.
Are you happy to be in the US, or would you rather be in Africa? It's the US, we know, that you prefer, so it seems like Whitey did your family a favour then. And you could show a little gratitude, and not be such an ungrateful bitch.

Democrats always promise the Moon and the Stars to the dumbass Negroes and they always fall for it.

However, all the Democrats ever deliver are poverty and racism. The welfare check is only the bare minimal to keep the Negroes on the Democrat Slave Plantation.

"black run nations are some of the shittiest in the world"

All Rise!

This mornings lesson:

Mobutu Sese Seko, the White Mans Puppet that Ruined a Country

Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century

The US-sponsored plot to kill Patrice Lumumba, the hero of Congolese independence, took place 60 years ago.

Patrice Lumumba, the first legally elected prime minister of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC), was assassinated 60 years ago, on 17 January, 1961. This heinous crime was a culmination of two inter-related assassination plots by American and Belgian governments, which used Congolese accomplices and a Belgian execution squad to carry out the deed.

Ludo De Witte, the Belgian author of the best book on this crime, qualifies it as "the most important assassination of the 20th century". The assassination's historical importance lies in a multitude of factors, the most pertinent being the global context in which it took place, its impact on Congolese politics since then and Lumumba's overall legacy as a nationalist leader.

For 126 years, the US and Belgium have played key roles in shaping Congo's destiny. In April 1884, seven months before the Berlin Congress, the US became the first country in the world to recognise the claims of King Leopold II of the Belgians to the territories of the Congo Basin.

When the atrocities related to brutal economic exploitation in Leopold's Congo Free State resulted in millions of fatalities, the US joined other world powers to force Belgium to take over the country as a regular colony. And it was during the colonial period that the US acquired a strategic stake in the enormous natural wealth of the Congo, following its use of the uranium from Congolese mines to manufacture the first atomic weapons, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs.

With the outbreak of the cold war, it was inevitable that the US and its western allies would not be prepared to let Africans have effective control over strategic raw materials, lest these fall in the hands of their enemies in the Soviet camp. It is in this regard that Patrice Lumumba's determination to achieve genuine independence and to have full control over Congo's resources in order to utilise them to improve the living conditions of our people was perceived as a threat to western interests. To fight him, the US and Belgium used all the tools and resources at their disposal, including the United Nations secretariat, under Dag Hammarskjöld and Ralph Bunche, to buy the support of Lumumba's Congolese rivals , and hired killers.

In Congo, Lumumba's assassination is rightly viewed as the country's original sin. Coming less than seven months after independence (on 30 June, 1960), it was a stumbling block to the ideals of national unity, economic independence and pan-African solidarity that Lumumba had championed, as well as a shattering blow to the hopes of millions of Congolese for freedom and material prosperity.

Patrice Lumumba: the most important assassination of the 20th century | Global development | The Guardian

After this murder of a democratically elected leader by white nations, those white nations installed a man named Mobutu Sese Seko and the reign of Mobutu lasted until 1997.

For the most part, Zaire enjoyed warm relations with the United States. The United States was the third largest donor of aid to Zaire (after Belgium and France), and Mobutu befriended several US presidents, including Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, and George H. W. Bush.

During the first Shaba invasion, the United States played a relatively inconsequential role; its belated intervention consisted of little more than the delivery of non-lethal supplies. But during the second Shaba invasion, the US played a much more active and decisive role by providing transportation and logistical support to the French and Belgian paratroopers that were deployed to aid Mobutu against the rebels. Carter echoed Mobutu's (unsubstantiated) charges of Soviet and Cuban aid to the rebels, until it was apparent that no hard evidence existed to verify his claims.[80] In 1980, the US House of Representatives voted to terminate military aid to Zaire, but the US Senate reinstated the funds, in response to pressure from Carter and American business interests in Zaire.[81]

Mobutu enjoyed a very warm relationship with the Reagan Administration, through financial donations. During Reagan's presidency, Mobutu visited the White House three times, and criticism of Zaire's human rights record by the US was effectively muted. During a state visit by Mobutu in 1983, Reagan praised the Zairian strongman as "a voice of good sense and goodwill".[82]

Mobutu also had a cordial relationship with Reagan's successor, George H. W. Bush; he was the first African head of state to visit Bush at the White House.[83] Even so, Mobutu's relationship with the US radically changed shortly afterward with the end of the Cold War. With the Soviet Union gone, there was no longer any reason to support Mobutu as a bulwark against communism. Accordingly, the US and other Western powers began pressuring Mobutu to democratize the regime. Regarding the change in US attitude to his regime, Mobutu bitterly remarked: "I am the latest victim of the cold war, no longer needed by the US. The lesson is that my support for American policy counts for nothing."[84] In 1993, Mobutu was denied a visa by the US State Department after he sought to visit Washington, D.C.

Mobutu also had friends in America outside Washington. Mobutu was befriended by televangelist Pat Robertson, who promised to try to get the State Department to lift its ban on the African leader.[

Mobutu Sese Seko - Wikipedia

This man was a cruel dictator who got rich by robbing his people and he did it with the help and backing of white ran nations. So when one of you dumb ass racists put your fingers on a keyboard in a sequence to diss Africa, you best learn how things got that way.

Here endeth the lesson.

Democrats always promise the Moon and the Stars to the dumbass Negroes and they always fall for it.

However, all the Democrats ever deliver are poverty and racism. The welfare check is only the bare minimal to keep the Negroes on the Democrat Slave Plantation.
STFU you dumb ass racist.

1614690899600.png

You can keep repeating the lie if you like, it's not going to make it true. And, I'm not making any excuses for slavery or racism. I had nothing to do with slavery and don't plan on having anything to do with racist ideas like reparations.

It's weird how the people who like to deny white slavery existed are the same people who support racists ideas and policies like.....Affirmative Action, reparations, and any policy that favors one race over another. That's the very definition of racism.

LOL.

Are you happy to be in the US, or would you rather be in Africa? It's the US, we know, that you prefer, so it seems like Whitey did your family a favour then. And you could show a little gratitude, and not be such an ungrateful bitch.
The Indians taught your murdering ancestors how to grow food too. Ask them how they feel about your pasty skin ass being here.

Africa had to bring in the Chinese to show them how to grow food. Africans just aren't used to wearing shoes and living in Western style cities. They'd probably all be better off in mud huts.
I guess you're talking about the Africa they show your redneck ass on TV. Put your spit bottle down, and read sometimes. Some of the fastest growing countries on earth are in Africa.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
LOL.

The Indians taught your murdering ancestors how to grow food too. Ask them how they feel about your pasty skin ass being here.
If the white man hadn’t come to North America, all you spear chuckers would still be living in tents and stealing each other’s women and children.

I guess you're talking about the Africa they show your redneck ass on TV. Put your spit bottle down, and read sometimes. Some of the fastest growing countries on earth are in Africa.
Growing populations of uneducated and unskilled adults. It’s so good over there that US blacks aren’t moving back, and a lot of the Africans are trying to get to Europe...

Forum List

Back