Reparations for Blacks

I would love to go back to Africa with my ancestors past due wages with interest. I intend on moving there anyway after my kids graduate high school and go to college.
What makes you think they would take you in Africa? After all, Uganada didn't take back that Obungo guy who was shot in California and you're no any great shakes either.
Probably the fact that I have been there and have joint ownership in land over there. You must be a retarded white person to ask such a silly question?

I would love to go back to Africa with my ancestors past due wages with interest. I intend on moving there anyway after my kids graduate high school and go to college.

Why wait? Go right now, and take your kids with you. Ooooh riiight, you just can't leave freebies behind.

And when you get those "past due wages", are you gonna pay restitution to ancestors of soldiers killed freeing your ancestors? You know, it goes both ways.
I will wait just to make sure you feel bad. It must suck for you knowing so many Black people are more successful than you are.

John Brown's Harpers Ferry Raid

He and his family were white and some had native wives. Yes they hated slavery.
John Brown is probably the only white person to undeniably give his life for Black people. John Brown was a OG.
What is an OG?
original gangsta. Term of respect for someone that has been through rough times and came out highly regarded and better for doing so.
There were a whole lot of people that fought for justice to end slavery. Not all were on the front lines. "Owens" and "Brown" are a portion of my family ancestry. These people did not want violence but were raised in the violent atmosphere of the times. Pioneers were tough people. Others that we have researched in my husband's family heritage were working on the political end of the spectrum and one in particular worked with Abraham Lincoln. Their children actually had sleep overs together when they were at their homes in the Midwest. It would be a poor judgment call on your part to be limited in your own mind towards people because of the color of their skin but you are free to do that if you like. Slavery was ended not because of the violence brought forth by John Brown and those who were with him but because it was time for people to become more compassionate towards one another and a majority felt passionate about it. Most of those were people who believed that all men (humans) were created equal. My grandparents attended and were married in a church that was mainly black people. It was a spiritual thing with grandpa not something of the typical judgmental carnal flesh. He loved the spirit of the people he went to church with.

John Brown is probably the only white person to undeniably give his life for Black people. John Brown was a OG.
What is an OG?
original gangsta. Term of respect for someone that has been through rough times and came out highly regarded and better for doing so.
There were a whole lot of people that fought for justice to end slavery. Not all were on the front lines. "Owens" and "Brown" are a portion of my family ancestry. These people did not want violence but were raised in the violent atmosphere of the times. Pioneers were tough people. Others that we have researched in my husband's family heritage were working on the political end of the spectrum and one in particular worked with Abraham Lincoln. Their children actually had sleep overs together when they were at their homes in the Midwest. It would be a poor judgment call on your part to be limited in your own mind towards people because of the color of their skin but you are free to do that if you like. Slavery was ended not because of the violence brought forth by John Brown and those who were with him but because it was time for people to become more compassionate towards one another and a majority felt passionate about it. Most of those were people who believed that all men (humans) were created equal. My grandparents attended and were married in a church that was mainly black people. It was a spiritual thing with grandpa not something of the typical judgmental carnal flesh. He loved the spirit of the people he went to church with.
That sounds like a Hallmark card description of how slavery was ended but in reality it nothing to do with compassion. It was a means to an end. You mentioned Lincoln. Did you realize he would have gladly made Black people slaves forever? Of course there were white abolitionists like there are cool white people today. The problem is that their numbers were few and far between and a lot of them still believed whites were superior.

What is an OG?
That sounds like a Hallmark card description of how slavery was ended but in reality it nothing to do with compassion. It was a means to an end. You mentioned Lincoln. Did you realize he would have gladly made Black people slaves forever? Of course there were white abolitionists like there are cool white people today. The problem is that their numbers were few and far between and a lot of them still believed whites were superior.
Go back through the notes of history. The banksters wanted to have people enslaved. It is no different today than it was yesterday. They did not care if people were white or black or brown. They wanted control of all of the resources and labor is a consideration in what they consider commodities.

You have ethnic groups and little factions all over the world that believe that they are superior when in fact they are not. You are not going to change some people so there will always be dickheads in some areas.

What is an OG?
Go back through the notes of history. The banksters wanted to have people enslaved. It is no different today than it was yesterday. They did not care if people were white or black or brown. They wanted control of all of the resources and labor is a consideration in what they consider commodities.

You have ethnic groups and little factions all over the world that believe that they are superior when in fact they are not. You are not going to change some people so there will always be dickheads in some areas.
To a man all the banksters were white and they had no intentions of whites being slaves. They only wanted the masses of whites to be a buffer between them and the slaves. You should read the Peoples History of the US. It was all about money and race.

What is an OG?

To a man all the banksters were white and they had no intentions of whites being slaves. They only wanted the masses of whites to be a buffer between them and the slaves. You should read the Peoples History of the US. It was all about money and race.
I actually like reading the notes that these people in history wrote as they went through these things.

I actually like reading the notes that these people in history wrote as they went through these things.
Do you get to read all the notes or just the ones that are given to you? That book I just recommended has lots of notes along with historical facts.

Do you get to read all the notes or just the ones that are given to you? That book I just recommended has lots of notes along with historical facts.
There are notes and letters throughout in historical museums and many of these are also put online. We also found a ton of info in courts records, wills, etc...
The ones at the smaller historical societies in these small towns are not all online so you have to go directly to them to read the notes and letters there..

ie Stonewall's Full text of "Memoirs of Stonewall Jackson"

Why wait? Go right now, and take your kids with you. Ooooh riiight, you just can't leave freebies behind.

And when you get those "past due wages", are you gonna pay restitution to ancestors of soldiers killed freeing your ancestors? You know, it goes both ways.
I will wait just to make sure you feel bad. It must suck for you knowing so many Black people are more successful than you are.

If black men are so successful then surely they don't need any reparations. LOL you are such a lying sack of shit

If black men are so successful then surely they don't need any reparations. LOL you are such a lying sack of shit
Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

Only an idiot would think that. Reparations has nothing to do with success. For future knowledge. No thanks needed.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun
the making of amends for a wrong one has done, by paying money to or otherwise helping those who have been wronged.

"One has done". Those "ones" are dead. Nice try.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

"One has done". Those "ones" are dead. Nice try.
Nope. The US is still alive. Nice try white cave gibbon.

If reparations are to be paid, I think it should be in the form of helping any African-American who wishes to become a citizen of their native land.
Our government could work with the governments of various countries on the African continent to take in black Americans. Land could even be purchased for such a program, and various other assistance programs could be put in place, helping the new immigrants make their own way.

This would be beneficial for all of us.

rep·a·ra·tion
ˌrepəˈrāSH(ə)n/
noun

but the 'wrong doing' is often cited as the reason for the lack of black mans success in terms of wealth, holy fuck you are a lying dumbass.

This is good, are you now denying their is a wealth gap along with your denial of the achievement gap?

Forum List

Back