Reparations for Blacks

No. I spent my life outworking whites even when they did their best to keep me from gaining the lofty position I currently hold.

Let's see if I have this right. Here you are bragging about a "lofty position" you attained when whites were passed over and you were given the promotions, yet you want the government to give you money for the color of your skin.

Oh, you poor, thing, I can really commiserate. I feel so badly about your plight that I want to do something to help.

Can I offer you a safe space?"
i cant help that I was ten times better than the whites that were passed over. Yes I want the government to give me the money that is owed to my ancestors.

Youre just some random poor white dude. There is nothing you can do without making your own situation worse than it already is.

Depends on the current value of this safe space and what it is zoned for. Is it residential or is it business?

No. I spent my life outworking whites even when they did their best to keep me from gaining the lofty position I currently hold.

Let's see if I have this right. Here you are bragging about a "lofty position" you attained when whites were passed over and you were given the promotions, yet you want the government to give you money for the color of your skin.

Oh, you poor, thing, I can really commiserate. I feel so badly about your plight that I want to do something to help.

i cant help that I was ten times better than the whites that were passed over. Yes I want the government to give me the money that is owed to my ancestors.

Youre just some random poor white dude. There is nothing you can do without making your own situation worse than it already is.

Depends on the current value of this safe space and what it is zoned for. Is it residential or is it business?

I'm not particularly poor, but thanks for revealing the extent of your brand of racism where you do not want poor white people to be able to have all of the considerable advantages you had in terms of work and education.

LMAO @ "lofty position I hold"....oh brother

He just might be telling the truth there, S.I.L.

high-rise-window-cleaning.JPG

I'm not particularly poor, but thanks for revealing the extent of your brand of racism where you do not want poor white people to be able to have all of the considerable advantages you had in terms of work and education.
If you had gotten off your ass and used your white privilege you would have given my hard earned efforts a run for their money. As it was the white guys didnt even bother to put in an effort until it was too late. Once I got above the fray where the big money is made and race is rarely a factor it was too late.

I dont particularly want whites to have to go through what my ancestors and myself have gone through but fair is fair. If whites can have exclusive white male AA for 400 years then we should do the same for Black people.

If you had gotten off your ass and used your white privilege you would have given my hard earned efforts a run for their money. As it was the white guys didnt even bother to put in an effort until it was too late. Once I got above the fray where the big money is made and race is rarely a factor it was too late.

I dont particularly want whites to have to go through what my ancestors and myself have gone through but fair is fair. If whites can have exclusive white male AA for 400 years then we should do the same for Black people.

This typical black racist hostility of yours is not exactly the characteristic that bodes well for advancement, so you are either telling the truth about your position, but are a sniveling weasel who plays a game in public to hide your aggression and hostility towards whites, or you are simply lying about your position.

Which is it?

This typical black racist hostility of yours is not exactly the characteristic that bodes well for advancement, so you are either telling the truth about your position, but are a sniveling weasel who plays a game in public to hide your aggression and hostility towards whites, or you are simply lying about your position.

Which is it?
Its typical and amusing to me that whites that are angered assume the authority to give ultimatums and limit options. Take for example your post I am replying to. There are a lot of assumptions and assumptions of power there. You have my permission to believe what ever scenario you feel best protects your whiteness from hurt. I am hear merely to educate, not seek your approval or belief. Your belief is a personal thing only you can determine.

Its typical and amusing to me that whites that are angered assume the authority to give ultimatums and limit options. Take for example your post I am replying to. There are a lot of assumptions and assumptions of power there. You have my permission to believe what ever scenario you feel best protects your whiteness from hurt. I am hear merely to educate, not seek your approval or belief. Your belief is a personal thing only you can determine.

Protecting my whiteness from hurt. Oh, my!

Thanks for the laugh.

Protecting my whiteness from hurt. Oh, my!

Thanks for the laugh.
No problem. I knew that would reduce your tension and anger.

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa their sense of 'entitlement' is based on a fallacy which they keep trying to promote and of course the media goes along with the b.s.---the major thing that enables it and keeps it going.

I want reparations for family members who fought and died in Lincoln's War, fighting for the North. Hell they gave up their lives. Isn't that worth a lot more?
Why do you think you would get reparations when there is no precedence set for soldiers getting reparations for any other war whites started?
So you think that war was like all others, is that right?
Of course it was. What was different about it? Are you claiming it was the first civil war on record?
You just denigrated the sacrifices my ancestors made to free yours.

Do you hate ALL white people?
Who told you your ancestors made sacrifices to free mine? Lincoln didnt care if the enslaved were freed. His objective was to keep the Union together. If it was about freeing the enslaved he wouldnt have been ready to enslave Blacks forever to keep the losers in the south from leaving the union.
It does not matter what Lincoln's intentions were. He was a typical lying politician not unlike the asshole in the WH today.

My ancestors were ardent abolitionists because they were also ardent Christians. They fought and died to end slavery, and this strong belief was true for many Union soldiers.

You can thank me by giving me reparations please. You OWE me for what my ancestors did to free yours. Agreed?

Why do you think you would get reparations when there is no precedence set for soldiers getting reparations for any other war whites started?
Of course it was. What was different about it? Are you claiming it was the first civil war on record?

Who told you your ancestors made sacrifices to free mine? Lincoln didnt care if the enslaved were freed. His objective was to keep the Union together. If it was about freeing the enslaved he wouldnt have been ready to enslave Blacks forever to keep the losers in the south from leaving the union.
It does not matter what Lincoln's intentions were. He was a typical lying politician not unlike the asshole in the WH today.

My ancestors were ardent abolitionists because they were also ardent Christians. They fought and died to end slavery, and this strong belief was true for many Union soldiers.

You can thank me by giving me reparations please. You OWE me for what my ancestors did to free yours. Agreed?
It does matter what Lincolns intentions were. Too often clowns like to claim he went to war to save Black people from being enslaved.

I dont believe you that your ancestors were abolitionists and even if they were they dont get extra money for enlisting or being drafted. There is no precedence for it back then or today that would warrant them getting reparations for doing their job as ordered. They got the standard pay of the day and there was never an expectation of more money just because they went to war.

I dont owe you or your ancestors anything. You never worked for me or my ancestors for free.

It does matter what Lincolns intentions were. Too often clowns like to claim he went to war to save Black people from being enslaved.

I dont believe you that your ancestors were abolitionists and even if they were they dont get extra money for enlisting or being drafted. There is no precedence for it back then or today that would warrant them getting reparations for doing their job as ordered. They got the standard pay of the day and there was never an expectation of more money just because they went to war.

I dont owe you or your ancestors anything. You never worked for me or my ancestors for free.
Do you dispute that many Union soldiers were fervent abolitionists and that is the reason they fought?

I have an ancestor who died outside Atlanta fighting for Sherman and to free your ancestors. He was all of 19 years old. So, let's look up the actuary tables...for had he lived to life expectancy and earned the median income....than account for inflation. I figure you owe me at least $5 million. Pay up!!!

Do you dispute that many Union soldiers were fervent abolitionists and that is the reason they fought?

I have an ancestor who died outside Atlanta fighting for Sherman and to free your ancestors. He was all of 19 years old. So, let's look up the actuary tables...for had he lived to life expectancy and earned the median income....than account for inflation. I figure you owe me at least $5 million. Pay up!!!
Yes of course i dispute that. If they were so fervent why didnt they do something about the enslaved that Lincoln left out of his emancipation?

Again cite your precedence for any US soldier being paid reparations for doing his job and i might consider it.

Yes of course i dispute that. If they were so fervent why didnt they do something about the enslaved that Lincoln left out of his emancipation?

Again cite your precedence for any US soldier being paid reparations for doing his job and i might consider it.
WTF! You think the Union soldier should have done something about Lincoln's treachery. What BS....you are now just trying to change the subject.

Wire me that $5 million.

WTF! You think the Union soldier should have done something about Lincoln's treachery. What BS....you are now just trying to change the subject.

Wire me that $5 million.
Its amusing you expect me to believe white people fought to free Blacks.

Send me your banking information and i promise I will wire it to you.

Wire me that $5 million.

See? There is it. You HATE white people even those who fought and died to free your ancestors.

Man...that is some kind of fucked up.

Wire me that $5 million.

See? There is it. You HATE white people even those who fought and died to free your ancestors.

Ok. Now youre whining. You really do expect me to believe white people fought the civil war to free Black people.

Wire me that $5 million.

Ok. Now youre whining. You really do expect me to believe white people fought the civil war to free Black people.
You clearly know NOTHING about the motivations of many Union troops. To not know many were motivated to fight because they wanted to end slavery, is proof of your ignorance and I suspect racism.

You hate. I get it.

Wire me that $5 million.

You clearly know NOTHING about the motivations of many Union troops. To not know many were motivated to fight because they wanted to end slavery, is proof of your ignorance and I suspect racism.

You hate. I get it.
Obviously you have decided that repeating your opinion is going to make it true. I can only say we now have to agree to disagree.

Forum List

Back