Reparations for Blacks

Yeah. Obviously I intimidate you. You take a random comment and start talking about bravado? Dont waste your time trying to convince me I dont intimidate you. I simply dont believe you.

I'm sure that in real life you get to play this game of black privilege. You get to be just as big of a racist dick as you want, and if anybody calls you on it, you just pull out your handy race card that allows you to avoid any responsibility for your actions.

It's the same lack of personable responsibility that accounts for so many black men refusing to be fathers. You just can't handle being an actual adult.

One way ticket to Africa is the best reparation!

flights-to-africa.jpg
And they say racism isn't real anymore. By the way, I have news for you. Whether you like it our not we are all African Americans. So, when are you buying your ticket?

Yeah. Obviously I intimidate you. You take a random comment and start talking about bravado? Dont waste your time trying to convince me I dont intimidate you. I simply dont believe you.

I'm sure that in real life you get to play this game of black privilege. You get to be just as big of a racist dick as you want, and if anybody calls you on it, you just pull out your handy race card that allows you to avoid any responsibility for your actions.

It's the same lack of personable responsibility that accounts for so many black men refusing to be fathers. You just can't handle being an actual adult.
What is it with you whites and this mythical race card? I've been called on racist comments plenty of times by my white friends.

I am an excellent father not only to my kids but a white girl child as well.

Ok, I'm going to piss off all of you because your all wrong -pretty presumptuous right, There is NO SUCH THING AS RACE -cultural difference; yes. This is why Barack is not the first African American President -George Washington was - the only non African American President was of course ........ James Buchanan. He was from a small planet orbiting around the star Vega.:eusa_sick::eusa_sick:. But seriously the problem with reparations is that it perpetuates this false hood: That there is such a thing as different types of people - The "others"

Most "Black" individuals if not all in this country Have "white blood" in them. So if your 50/50 does your white half pay reparations to your black half? What about Obama. His mother was white his father an African- no slavery in his lineage. Should he have to pay for reparation? Why should he receive reparations? Of course, Barack is not of the white race or the black race, he is of the human race as all of us are and believe me whether you like it our not, genetics backs this up.

They way to rectify the obvious dived that we face and to find justice for all people is to accept the FACT that we are one people. Reparations ignores this fact.
We must speak out against bigotry; bigotry that is evident right here in these many posts. The way to do this is not through censorship - we have a constitution right to express our bigotry- but rather through dialogue. Let them say what they will; engage them with the facts and those facts will slowly wear down their bigotry like the wind and rain wares down even the tallest mountain.

Ok, I'm going to piss off all of you because your all wrong -pretty presumptuous right, There is NO SUCH THING AS RACE -cultural difference; yes. This is why Barack is not the first African American President -George Washington was - the only non African American President was of course ........ James Buchanan. He was from a small planet orbiting around the star Vega.:eusa_sick::eusa_sick:. But seriously the problem with reparations is that it perpetuates this false hood: That there is such a thing as different types of people - The "others"

Most "Black" individuals if not all in this country Have "white blood" in them. So if your 50/50 does your white half pay reparations to your black half? What about Obama. His mother was white his father an African- no slavery in his lineage. Should he have to pay for reparation? Why should he receive reparations? Of course, Barack is not of the white race or the black race, he is of the human race as all of us are and believe me whether you like it our not, genetics backs this up.

They way to rectify the obvious dived that we face and to find justice for all people is to accept the FACT that we are one people. Reparations ignores this fact.
We must speak out against bigotry; bigotry that is evident right here in these many posts. The way to do this is not through censorship - we have a constitution right to express our bigotry- but rather through dialogue. Let them say what they will; engage them with the facts and those facts will slowly wear down their bigotry like the wind and rain wares down even the tallest mountain.
Its not about some random white person paying reparations to some Black person. Its about the US paying a debt they owe for allowing slavery to exist and also profiting from it without paying those who did the work. Since that debt was never paid the descendants of those people are entitled to those non paid wages with interest. No one thinks that some poor white trash could afford this. It would be the US government paying like it has done in other cases.

Its not about some random white person paying reparations to some Black person. Its about the US paying a debt they owe for allowing slavery to exist and also profiting from it without paying those who did the work. Since that debt was never paid the descendants of those people are entitled to those non paid wages with interest. No one thinks that some poor white trash could afford this. It would be the US government paying like it has done in other cases.

Cool story bro.

When were you enslaved?

Cool story bro.

When were you enslaved?
Who told you I was ever enslaved?

Your missing the point. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE. so who gets the money? If you are of a "Mixed race" - which of course no one is - that is to say 50% black 50% white do you get 50% as much as some one who is 100 % black and if some one is 63.6% black 25.7% asian and the rest white how do you divvy it out to that person. And where is the money going to come from but from taxes. So do the white portions of "Mixed race people" kickin on a scale that is graded by their whiteness. Of course this is preposterous. This is the paradox one runs into if we insist that we are different types of people. BTW, The slaves who did the work with out pay are long gone. The question I must ask of you is, do you agree with me? Is race just a social construct or is race real?

Cool story bro.

When were you enslaved?

Well, besides enslaving yourself like you have, you obviously haven't, so why should you be recompensed for something that never happened to you?

Heck, you have probably spent your entire life enjoying the privilege of being accepted to the sorts of educational and employment opportunities denied others with similar abilities, yet here you are crying about wanting even more.

Cool story bro.

When were you enslaved?
Never and if you are from America, neither were you. Slavery exist still in a few places but has been mostly eradicated. Injustice is still rampant through out the world but much less so here .......... Let the flaming begin

Your missing the point. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE. so who gets the money? If you are of a "Mixed race" - which of course no one is - that is to say 50% black 50% white do you get 50% as much as some one who is 100 % black and if some one is 63.6% black 25.7% asian and the rest white how do you divvy it out to that person. And where is the money going to come from but from taxes. So do the white portions of "Mixed race people" kickin on a scale that is graded by their whiteness. Of course this is preposterous. This is the paradox one runs into if we insist that we are different types of people. BTW, The slaves who did the work with out pay are long gone. The question I must ask of you is, do you agree with me? Is race just a social construct or is race real?
I disagree. I think you are missing the point. Its about reparations not necessarily race. Race is just a side note in all of this. When the Japanese were paid reparations it wasnt simply because they were Japanese. It was because the government had allowed a wrong to be committed against them. Their descendants got the money in the cases where the original wronged individual had died.

As to your question regarding race yes it acually exists because its a real dynamic in the decisions made throughout modern history and the foreseeable future.

Cool story bro.

When were you enslaved?

Well, besides enslaving yourself like you have, you obviously haven't, so why should you be recompensed for something that never happened to you?

Heck, you have probably spent your entire life enjoying the privilege of being accepted to the sorts of educational and employment opportunities denied others with similar abilities, yet here you are crying about wanting even more.
Because the descendants of those that are owed reparations get the reparations in the event the originally wronged person is not there to collect. How stupid of you not to know this. Its pretty standard stuff.

No. I spent my life outworking whites even when they did their best to keep me from gaining the lofty position I currently hold.

As to your question regarding race yes it acually exists because its a real dynamic in the decisions made throughout modern history and the foreseeable future.[/QUOTE]

Then there is nothing left for me to say. As long as we are fooled by this false illusion of race our problems will persist. If you have fooled white people then you have fooled yourself for there is no difference. audios my friend.

And what reparations are owed by Caribbean countries and South America that took over 90% of all African slaves?
Dont worry about it. Why do you white people always deflect instead of dealing with your own issues first?
I want reparations for family members who fought and died in Lincoln's War, fighting for the North. Hell they gave up their lives. Isn't that worth a lot more?
Why do you think you would get reparations when there is no precedence set for soldiers getting reparations for any other war whites started?
So you think that war was like all others, is that right?
Of course it was. What was different about it? Are you claiming it was the first civil war on record?
You just denigrated the sacrifices my ancestors made to free yours.

Do you hate ALL white people?

Then there is nothing left for me to say. As long as we are fooled by this false illusion of race our problems will persist. If you have fooled white people then you have fooled yourself for there is no difference. audios my friend.
No one fooled white people. They were the ones that made up the dynamic called race. You cant pretend it doesnt exist and is not a motivation for their decisions. I mean I guess you can but then you arent being realistic. Just because a particular concept is false doesnt mean that concept doesnt have real effects on humans.

Cool story bro.

When were you enslaved?

Because the descendants of those that are owed reparations get the reparations in the event the originally wronged person is not there to collect. How stupid of you not to know this. Its pretty standard stuff.

No. I spent my life outworking whites even when they did their best to keep me from gaining the lofty position I currently hold.

You work in BS like an artist works in clay. LMAO @ "lofty position I hold"....oh brother

Dont worry about it. Why do you white people always deflect instead of dealing with your own issues first?
I want reparations for family members who fought and died in Lincoln's War, fighting for the North. Hell they gave up their lives. Isn't that worth a lot more?
Why do you think you would get reparations when there is no precedence set for soldiers getting reparations for any other war whites started?
So you think that war was like all others, is that right?
Of course it was. What was different about it? Are you claiming it was the first civil war on record?
You just denigrated the sacrifices my ancestors made to free yours.

Do you hate ALL white people?
Who told you your ancestors made sacrifices to free mine? Lincoln didnt care if the enslaved were freed. His objective was to keep the Union together. If it was about freeing the enslaved he wouldnt have been ready to enslave Blacks forever to keep the losers in the south from leaving the union.

Let's see if I have this right. Here you are bragging about a "lofty position" you attained when whites were passed over and you were given the promotions, yet you want the government to give you money for the color of your skin.

Oh, you poor, thing, I can really commiserate. I feel so badly about your plight that I want to do something to help.

Can I offer you a safe space?"

Forum List

Back