Reparations for Slavery and the Responsibities of the Modern Black American

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
40 Acres and a Mule Would Be at Least $6.4 Trillion Today—What the U.S. Really Owes Black America
40 acres and a mule is an approach to segregation. A monetary award is not going to do what Blacks think it will do. There is no reason to believe that under the contemporary unsegregated conditions that Blacks will enjoy long term prosperity.

I would like to give Black Americans a couple of states. I am thinking Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Only Black people will be allowed to vote in these states. There will be several states that only whites will be allowed to vote. There will be state(s) that only Hispanics will be allowed to vote. And then there will be state(s) that only Asians will be allowed to vote. And then there will be a few secular-plural states that are infinitely tolerant of race.

Sound like a good starting point? It is all negotiable - nothing is set in stone. There are a lot of other things to figure out, such as organizing government - there is no sense in Blacks using the government model designed by racist slave owners.

I think that desegregation has not benefited Blacks as well as it was thought intended. The modern Black Americans have far more ability to do community and state, then what the Blacks could do in the Jim Crow era of segregation.

40 Acres and a Mule Would Be at Least $6.4 Trillion Today—What the U.S. Really Owes Black America
40 acres and a mule is an approach to segregation. A monetary award is not going to do what Blacks think it will do. There is no reason to believe that under the contemporary unsegregated conditions that Blacks will enjoy long term prosperity.

I would like to give Black Americans a couple of states. I am thinking Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Only Black people will be allowed to vote in these states. There will be several states that only whites will be allowed to vote. There will be state(s) that only Hispanics will be allowed to vote. And then there will be state(s) that only Asians will be allowed to vote. And then there will be a few secular-plural states that are infinitely tolerant of race.

Sound like a good starting point? It is all negotiable - nothing is set in stone. There are a lot of other things to figure out, such as organizing government - there is no sense in Blacks using the government model designed by racist slave owners.

I think that desegregation has not benefited Blacks as well as it was thought intended. The modern Black Americans have far more ability to do community and state, then what the Blacks could do in the Jim Crow era of segregation.
Above "I would like to give Black Americans a couple of states. I am thinking Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Only Black people will be allowed to vote in these states."​

Run that one past the grand counsel of all American Indian Tribes who had their land and possessions stolen from them and even their lives on the Trail of Tears that was so viciously run, only 1 out of 10 of the native Americans survived the trip to Ft. Sill, Oklahoma from the entire eastern board states. Then get back to me with their input.

Reparations should include a one way ticket to Africa with a no return order for any unhappy African American.....we will pay you whiny fucks but then you must leave for good and never come back....
"we will pay you"???

Where do you get that 'we' stuff? There are 40 million Blacks in the US. If you paid each one $100,000 to move that is $4 tillion! That is a very generous reparation and where does that leave the US? We already have a shrinking population.

Run that one past the grand counsel of all American Indian Tribes who had their land and possessions stolen from them and even their lives on the Trail of Tears that was so viciously run, only 1 out of 10 of the native Americans survived the trip to Ft. Sill, Oklahoma from the entire eastern board states. Then get back to me with their input.
I am very very sorry, I left out the Native Americans. Do I really deserve your smart-ass response??? Can you try to understand that even me, the smartest person at this message board, makes mistakes? Did you not notice that I was trying to cover all bases??? Everything is negotiable - did you not read that???

Can you make a comment more in alignment with the intent of this discussion, or do you just want to try to prove that you are smarter than me?

Reparations should include a one way ticket to Africa with a no return order for any unhappy African American.....we will pay you whiny fucks but then you must leave for good and never come back....
"we will pay you"???

Where do you get that 'we' stuff? There are 40 million Blacks in the US. If you paid each one $100,000 to move that is $4 tillion! That is a very generous reparation and where does that leave the US? We already have a shrinking population.

"we will pay you"???

The point is none of them will leave...because America is not the worst country on the planet....we are the best and fairest nation on earth....

Above "I would like to give Black Americans a couple of states. I am thinking Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana. Only Black people will be allowed to vote in these states."​

...the NAs STOLE that land from other NAs
.....NAs stole land/displaced/decimated/TORTURED per cultural policy--even the KIDS particpated/warred on/raped/etc long before the whites came

.....NAs stole land/displaced/decimated/TORTURED per cultural policy--even the KIDS particpated/warred on/raped/etc long before the whites came
How do you know that to be true?
What does that matter to the grievance that Native Americans deserve fair apportionment of land segregated from external influences?

I sincerely believe, too, that a harmonious divorce is the only way to solve our "elephant in the room" problem.

By the end of this century, the majority of Americans will be people of African ancestry and people of Hispanic ancestry.

I am hoping that the new majority will come up with a plan somewhat similar to yours.

The greatest idea that has emerged in recent years is the liberals' demand for safe zones.

I feel that every person should be able to live in a safe zone of his/her choosing.

What does that matter to the grievance that Native Americans deserve fair apportionment of land segregated from external influences?
.....jesus christ--this is basic knowledge to anyone that reads/researches history
....they make it out like the NAs were angels giving out corn and LOVING everyone
....how do they know that was NA land??? they DON'T!!
David Scheimann

1. that's hundreds of years ago!!
2. they were beaten in a war/wars
3. then the NAs have to give reparations to EACH tribe that stole from the OTHER tribe--to be fair

I sincerely believe, too, that a harmonious divorce is the only way to solve our "elephant in the room" problem.
So, I can count on you to lead a subcommittee to research and develop some ideas? What might be your areas of expertise related directly to the anticipated American Peace Agreement, and what might be some of your talents that may be possible in support of the overall organization?

...reparations?? they should thank their lucky stars they are not in MEGA shithole Africa

...reparations?? they should thank their lucky stars they are not in MEGA shithole Africa

1595102934046.png

So, I can count on you to lead a subcommittee to research and develop some ideas? What is your areas of expertise related directly to the ambition, and what might be some of your talents that may be needed in support of the overall organization?

I have no expertise in designing nations.

But I have long believed what you said: Someday the government of the day will offer to Americans of African ancestry their own country consisting of several Southern states.

As you know, other countries have been divided in order to give people a chance to live with people with whom they are more comfortable: Czechoslovakia, Sudan, India (after the Brits left), South and North Korea, Guatemala and Belize, China and Taiwan, Norway and Sweden, etc.

Forum List

Back