Reparations Issue shows Dems are worried about Black vote

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Why weren't reparations a campaign issue for the Dems for the last 50 years? Because they had the Black vote all tied up with propaganda about welfare, discrimination and racism. But the Trump economy is changing that, and they are now worried that African-Americans are becoming more economically independent. It will be interesting to see if this blatant attempt at bribery can stem this rising tide.

After making such suggestions, they should be worried about all vote... as well as whether their brains function properly.

Why weren't reparations a campaign issue for the Dems for the last 50 years? Because they had the Black vote all tied up with propaganda about welfare, discrimination and racism. But the Trump economy is changing that, and they are now worried that African-Americans are becoming more economically independent. It will be interesting to see if this blatant attempt at bribery can stem this rising tide.
Maybe someone will have to explain to the Hispanics that they'd have to pay too, even if their backs are still wet.

They pull this shit every four years.

This year seems different, it's happening earlier and more in the open.

Because DEMS know they are well and truly fucked in the next prez election.

To early to think that.

As Instapundit reminds us, Don't get cocky.

I'll put it like this...
If things are going as well as they are now come election time dems are fucked.
Especially when you consider what the dems are running on.
The only way they win is they cheat.

To early to think that.

I'll put it like this...

We won't see EC based polling until early 2020, and that's when I'm going to start making any predictions.

That, and after the Dem field is narrowed down to 2-3 contenders instead of the thundering herd.

If they can prop up a "progressive in moderate clothing", they have a chance.

if they get a hard leftist as the nominee, they will have issues.

To early to think that.

I'll put it like this...

We won't see EC based polling until early 2020, and that's when I'm going to start making any predictions.

That, and after the Dem field is narrowed down to 2-3 contenders instead of the thundering herd.

If they can prop up a "progressive in moderate clothing", they have a chance.

if they get a hard leftist as the nominee, they will have issues.

I see it like this..
If they dont go hard left they're going to lose a lot of votes from the Burn crowd.
If they go hard left they lose the moderates.
The dem party is fractured at the moment,we'll see if it stays that way.
Knowing the left I think they're gonna stay fractured.

This isn't a Democrat Party talking point, this issue has been an issue in the grassroots for decades.

Finally taking hold, and well over due.

Which one of your masters gave you the false information that it was some Democratic Party talking point?

This isn't a Democrat Party talking point, this issue has been an issue in the grassroots for decades.

Which one of your masters gave you the false information that it was some Democratic Party talking point?
And where would these Africans be today if they weren’t sold by their families?
Probably dead from tribal wars or disease.

Well overdue? I agree, all American slaves and ex-slaves should take this up with their masters immediately.

Forum List

Back