Repeal the 2nd Amendment

I am sure a few laws exist. I want more and stronger laws. The unauthorized ownership of a firearm should be a serious offense, punished severely.
and yet YOUR side REFUSES to do that democratic prosecutors bargain away all firearm related charges and Judges in democratic strongholds refuse to sentence the criminals involved.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

You cannot demonstrate the necessity for, or efficacy of, this restriction.
So....
"No"
- US Constitution

So....
"No"
- US Constitution

This is not at all true.

So....
"No"
- US Constitution

Let us know when you repeal the 2nd -- until then, you opinion does not matter.
Guns are disgusting. People who love guns are disgusting.

didgusting.jpg

I mean, the safety of children is a powerful emotional appeal, but without any idea how to keep them safe, that's all it is, an appeal designed to shutdown an argument.
Every other country can keep their school children safer. How to do it is quite obvious. That Americans don't want to do it by repealing the 2nd is nothing new. That Americans shut down an argument about keeping school children safe is also nothing new.
Here's a Texan's point of view...

I am sure a few laws exist. I want more and stronger laws. The unauthorized ownership of a firearm should be a serious offense, punished severely.
WHO will be most effected by such laws, the people who already are prohibited from owning firearms, ala felons, or people who have never broken the law, never harmed anyone with their firearms, and take gun safety very seriously? I'm asking you, because I already know. Tell you what, how many laws do we need? We already have tens of thousands of them.

Every other country can keep their school children safer. How to do it is quite obvious. That Americans don't want to do it by repealing the 2nd is nothing new. That Americans shut down an argument about keeping school children safe is also nothing new.
Here's a Texan's point of view...

We've had ready access to firearms for centuries. How long have schoolkids not been safe in school? It's not guns, it's something else. Removing guns is only dealing with the symptoms of what's going on. I'll put it this way, repealing the 2nd amendment would do nothing to prevent sick individuals from killing schoolchildren, the one demographic least able to defend themselves.

and yet democrats refuse to use those laws bargaining away all firearm violations on every criminal.
Americans need to have laws that make firearms ownership a privilege not a right. So far, other people's school kids are a more than acceptable price to pay for that convenience.

Forum List

Back