Report: Bergdahl To Be Charged With Desertion

A small arsenal Comrade Stalin?

You mean a single, antique pistol?

You are one lying fuck - in every case.

This is what the Mexicans found in Sgt. Tahmoorossi's car.

Marine_Arms_Tijuana1.jpg

Cold Hard Facts Concerning the Case of Andrew Paul Tahmooressi Caught in Mexico with Illegal Firearms Mexico Trucker Online

And the six-plus who died searching for him, trying to rescue him?

No proof that happened, but never mind. (Psst. Psst. We were already fighting the Taliban and Haqauni Network.)

In your thirst to shield this mistake of a President ...you're willing to forget about there being human beings who died because they were patriotic American warriors.

NO, we lost a lot of guys in Afghanistan because Bush decided to abandon the war halfway through to fight a vendetta against Saddam....

Bulletin to BoneHeadJoe.......Bush isn't the President and hasn't been so for six long, error-filled, years.

The guy responsible for every problem that you'd like to pin on Bush is named Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) .....

.....and his supporters, like you, get dishonorable mention.

Bulletin to BoneHeadJoe.......Bush isn't the President and hasn't been so for six long, error-filled, years.

Yes, I know. And we haven't had another economic crash or another war since then. I have noticed the lack of crashes, wars and cities getting wiped out by hurricanes, which was the norm when Bush was president.

The guy responsible for every problem that you'd like to pin on Bush is named Barack Hussein Obama (peace be on him) .....

Um, no. Bush was the guy who decided to leave Afghanistan unfinished to go fight a war with Iraq.

Bush is the guy who let Bin Laden run around free for the rest of his term... until Obama killed that fucker.

how wonderful, five frikken TERRORIST released for someone who will be charged with desertion. People need to wake up and finally realize Obama is not on our side and is going to get us all hurt or killed with his outrageous decisions

he signed some new EO just today relaxing our visas for bringing in people from other countries to our country

Yes, I know. And we haven't had another economic crash or another war since then. I have noticed the lack of crashes, wars and cities getting wiped out by hurricanes, which was the norm when Bush was president.

Um, no. Bush was the guy who decided to leave Afghanistan unfinished to go fight a war with Iraq.

Bush is the guy who let Bin Laden run around free for the rest of his term... until Obama killed that fucker.

No, BoneHeadJoe.....we haven't had a recovery.

"Surprise: U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World's Most Disappointing
It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World s Most Disappointing - Bloomberg Business

In fact.....the the loss has been greater since the recession was over!

. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the Recovery as During the Recession The Weekly Standard

You don't know anything, do you?

It's not only the just-released University of Michigan consumer confidence report and February retail sales on Thursday that surprised economists and investors with another dose of underwhelming news. Overall, U.S. economic data have been falling short of prognosticators' expectations by the most in six years." Surprise U.S. Economic Data Have Been the World s Most Disappointing - Bloomberg Business

. "Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the 'Recovery' as During the Recession
. ...the Census Bureau's Current Population Survey ....indicate that the real (inflation-adjusted)median annual household income in America has fallen by 4.4 percent during the "recovery," after having fallen by 1.8 during the recession.
Incomes Have Dropped Twice as Much During the Recovery as During the Recession The Weekly Standard

I'm still shocked anyone still stand up for the guy. man oh man
they are so out of touch with what's really going on in our country and what the Majority of the people have been saying. they don't seem to care

they are so out of touch with what's really going on in our country and what the Majority of the people have been saying. they don't seem to care

I think they're simply ashamed that they put this fool in office.

Well, most of us don't spend every day getting worked up about it like you do. We have these things called "lives" we are getting on with. You should try to get one.

No, actually, we have.

If you got out of the kitchen once in a while, you'd know this.
65% of the peop;e think the recession never ended. Thats because for them it didnt. They are making less today than when Bush left office. Now, if you're at either end of the spectrum you're doing better. And since you're not at the top, Joe, you must be in the welfare class.

I'm all done with this bullshit....there was nothing more to do in Afghanistan after the Taliban and bin-Laden ran into Pakistan. We set up a government, wrote them a constitution, had elections, and the nation was pacified. THEN we went after Saddam....anything other than this truth is prog lies. And Obozo tried to STOP the mission to get OBL...Valarie Jarret and Leon Panetta told him to sit in the corner and shut up.

Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden.jpg

I'm all done with this bullshit....there was nothing more to do in Afghanistan after the Taliban and bin-Laden ran into Pakistan. We set up a government, wrote them a constitution, had elections, and the nation was pacified. THEN we went after Saddam....anything other than this truth is prog lies. And Obozo tried to STOP the mission to get OBL...Valarie Jarret and Leon Panetta told him to sit in the corner and shut up.

Except there was NO GOOD REASON to go after Saddam and a lot of good reasons to stabilize Afghanistan before we left.

And Obama got bin Laden where Bush failed.

65% of the peop;e think the recession never ended. Thats because for them it didnt. They are making less today than when Bush left office. Now, if you're at either end of the spectrum you're doing better. And since you're not at the top, Joe, you must be in the welfare class.

Uh, guy, Bush is the one who fucked it up, not Obama. Most people realize this.

CNN Poll Is Bush still to blame for economy CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs
So you will dismiss 65%of the people who think we are still in recession but credit 65% of the people who think Bush is to blame.
You are a fucking lowlife scumbag loser, Joe.

Forum List

Back