REPORT: FBI Deputy Director McCabe Authorized Leaks, Misled Investigators

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Buh-BAM! Perp Walk this SOB already!

• DOJ’s internal watchdog to criticize former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
  • McCabe authorized leaks to the media, according to new reports
  • The former deputy director also reportedly misled watchdog investigators about the media disclosures

"The Department of Justice’s internal watchdog will criticize former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe for authorizing leaks to the media and giving misleading statements to investigators about doing so, according to two new reports. The FBI No. 2 also misled watchdog investigators when they initially asked about the media disclosures"

"McAuliffe, a staunch ally of the Clintons, directed hundreds of thousands of dollars in donations to McCabe’s unsuccessful campaign. The donations drew attention, in part, because McAuliffe was under FBI investigation over campaign contributions he received from a Chinese billionaire.

McCabe recused himself from that investigation. He also recused himself from the Clinton probe shortly before the 2016 election, after TheWSJ reported the McAuliffe donations."

Report: Andrew McCabe Authorized Media Leaks, Misled Investigators

'DOJ’s internal watchdog to criticize'

Therein lies the problem within the political bubble in Washington - they all protect their own in the defense of their created '2 Americas' where in theirs there is no accountability and none of them are held accountable to the law as we are in ours.

Former Obama US AG Holder was nailed for Felony charges of Perjury during his testimony before Congress in which he attempted to keep Obama's Fast And Furious scandal covered up...except the DOJ and Obama protected him from prosecution. Congress refused to let it go, and a bipartisan Congress Censured Holder for his crimes, making him the 1st Cabinet member in history to be Censured. Still, he was 'criticized', not arrested, charged, and convicted for his crimes as he should have been.

McCabe is just a repeat version of Holder. Evidence exists and is hand now showing McCabe authorized illegal leaks and obstructed justice; yet, he will be 'criticized' but not charged for his crimes.

SSDD...

It is to the point now that about every week something comes out that exposes the US government as hopelessly corrupt.

Trouble is, that is about it. No arrests and inaction = continued corruption.

Wake me when they actually hold someone accountable.

'DOJ’s internal watchdog to criticize'

Therein lies the problem within the political bubble in Washington - they all protect their own in the defense of their created '2 Americas' where in theirs there is no accountability and none of them are held accountable to the law as we are in ours.

Former Obama US AG Holder was nailed for Felony charges of Perjury during his testimony before Congress in which he attempted to keep Obama's Fast And Furious scandal covered up...except the DOJ and Obama protected him from prosecution. Congress refused to let it go, and a bipartisan Congress Censured Holder for his crimes, making him the 1st Cabinet member in history to be Censured. Still, he was 'criticized', not arrested, charged, and convicted for his crimes as he should have been.

McCabe is just a repeat version of Holder. Evidence exists and is hand now showing McCabe authorized illegal leaks and obstructed justice; yet, he will be 'criticized' but not charged for his crimes.

SSDD...

Sad, I suppose all men are not created equal. :(

It is to the point now that about every week something comes out that exposes the US government as hopelessly corrupt.

Call me when the hangings start.

Call me when the hangings start.

Even I'm not that optimistic.

I was just hoping for a conviction. Sure they will be out in a year and making millions of dollars writhing books, but at least someone will go to jail like they deserve.

This has been the norm since I started paying attention during the Reagan years, an I am sure it was just as bad before then. Nothing ever changes, nobody important ever gets in any real trouble.

Forum List

Back