Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Just to keep it in perspective, Russia did not provide Wikileaks with the DNC, and the DNC emails proved collusion on the part of Crooked Hillary, there was no hacking of voting machines. As far as someone talking to Russians, or Italians or Jews, so what?

Whenever I educate this pisshead Bripat on things he doesn't know he calls it a lie.

I've posted about 6 links in this thread of how 9 Trumpies met with Russians and lied about it... but hysterical he doesn't know this after it after being constantly in the news.
bripatty is simply hysterical, that's all.

I know, if he did anything wrong. I'm positive Hillary would've told him exactly how to get away with it. You know they were friends at one time?
Hilarious... the only way you know how to defend this criminal is to pivot to Hillary.

Hilarious... the only way you know how to ignore Hillary's criminal actions is to pivot to Trump.

The difference is, one of them will be going away for a long, long time. Tick tock.
You're right. One will be going away for a very long time.
Yates says she warned White House that Flynn could be 'blackmailed' by Russians

Jared Kushner is worried Mueller will 'get' Trump, says report

Opinion | Lessons from the Mueller charges? President Trump should be worried.
Donna Brazil said that Hillary rigged the election. Are you wanting the AG to investigate that?

The Comrade won. Stupid!
Talking against Sanders dip shit, but she did cheat against Trump. Still didn't help her thank god!

Before you can have obstruction of justice, you have to have an actual crime, and "colluding" with Russia, even if it was to affect the election, isn't a crime. As long as no one got paid, it's perfectly legal.

Wrong. It only requires foreigners giving something of value. Opposition research is something of value. Pro Trump facebook ads, are something of value. Anti-Hillary facebook ads are something of value.

Mewler is obviously corrupt. He should be a target of this investigation, not heading it up.
Mueller heads of a team of 24 top prosecutors, that have already produced multiple indictments, and at least one conviction. Soon to be many more as the probe accelerates.

Before you can have obstruction of justice, you have to have an actual crime, and "colluding" with Russia, even if it was to affect the election, isn't a crime. As long as no one got paid, it's perfectly legal.

Wrong. It only requires foreigners giving something of value. Opposition research is something of value. Pro Trump facebook ads, are something of value. Anti-Hillary facebook ads are something of value.

The court has always ruled that information doesn't not count as "something of value."

The court has always ruled that information doesn't not count as "something of value."

Wrong, look at patent law. Look at copyright law. Information is a commodity of value. To Google, it's worth billions of dollars a year.

Wrong, look at patent law. Look at copyright law. Information is a commodity of value. To Google, it's worth billions of dollars a year.

I'm not wrong. Go look it up.

When Jeff, the racist garden gnome, Sessions met with Congress tobe interrogated on his connection to the Russians since he's one of the 9 I mentioned he said " I dont recall" 68 times.
68 times.
Either he's senile and shouldn't be attorney general or he's hiding something about his and Trump's connections to Russia.

Yet the bedwetters keep saying ," What Russian connection?"

When Jeff, the racist garden gnome, Sessions met with Congress tobe interrogated on his connection to the Russians since he's one of the 9 I mentioned he said " I dont recall" 68 times.
68 times.
Either he's senile and shouldn't be attorney general or he's hiding something about his and Trump's connections to Russia.

Yet the bedwetters keep saying ," What Russian connection?"
What did Hillary say when she was called before the Grand jury?

Whenever I educate this pisshead Bripat on things he doesn't know he calls it a lie.

I've posted about 6 links in this thread of how 9 Trumpies met with Russians and lied about it... but hysterical he doesn't know this after it after being constantly in the news.
i havent met one intelligent trump supporter but when you figure them all as a whole, Bripat is on the lower third of the scale.

i havent met one intelligent trump supporter but when you figure them all as a whole, Bripat is on the lower third of the scale.
Your belief that you're a good judge of intelligence is hysterical.

First, you have to have that quality in order to recognize it. Second, considering the Democratic and progressive party and their ideology got beaten so badly you should not call anyone dumb.

Forum List

Back