Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

When a natural disaster hits in a red state who does the governor call first for help:,The federal government.
Deplorables ignorance is the funniest Comedy Hour anywhere.

Since the state's taxpayers have already paid for FEMA, why should they call for its services?
I love how you tie yourself into a pretzel. It’s a good look on you.

The federal government is the enemy of the country, no matter who runs it… Fact

You have no concept of what the federal government even does. ... and I’m too tired of educating your butt buddy Bripat to educate you too.
Lol
Says the guy who trusts career politicians

says the moron who loves big gubmint when it tells women and gays what to do but cries when it tells the truth about the orange loon
Obviously have not read my posts, I’m a libertarian. I don’t give two shits about social issues generally. The federal government always fucks people’s lives over…
A libertarian is a person too embarrassed to admit he’s a republican.

"Republican" is a political party, not an ideology.

You have no concept of what the federal government even does. ... and I’m too tired of educating your butt buddy Bripat to educate you too.
Lol

says the moron who loves big gubmint when it tells women and gays what to do but cries when it tells the truth about the orange loon
Obviously have not read my posts, I’m a libertarian. I don’t give two shits about social issues generally. The federal government always fucks people’s lives over…
Na, Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism

Lol

really? and I think what's worse is ignorance and conspiracy loons.

When a natural disaster hits in a red state who does the governor call first for help:,The federal government.

Since the state's taxpayers have already paid for FEMA, why should they call for its services?

How is that "tying myself in a pretzel?" Do you believe only Democrats should receive government services?

Lol

The whole "Russian collusion" thing is the biggest, most ridiculous conspircy ever conjured up.

Lol

A liberterian is a person that is at the extreme of I hate government and I want to turn America into somalia.

Lol

You've drunk the Sean Shamity koolaide. You've gulped it down. I almost feel sorry for you for your ignorance.

Lol

A liberterian is a person that is at the extreme of I hate government and I want to turn America into somalia.

both of those observations are correct.

The whole "Russian collusion" thing is the biggest, most ridiculous conspircy ever conjured up.
Lololol
Why did 9 members of trump's campaign team and current members in the WH illegally meet with Russians and when caught red handed... LIE about it?
Run run run away coward.

How is that "tying myself in a pretzel?" Do you believe only Democrats should receive government services?
You're the one that hates our federal government...until you need it.

Urban areas deserve the crime, poverty and corruption they reap and sow... Progressives fuck everything up they touch

Urban areas receive the most federal help, because they are fucked up

All Deplorables: the Russian thang is a hoax.

Then why was so many of trump's team always contacting them?
Why did they lie about contacting them?

Deplorables: can't say.

Derp

Urban areas receive the most federal help, because they are fucked up
If ignorance is bliss you must be in a perpetual state of bliss.

I paid for it, moron.

Again, do you think only Democrats are entitled to use government services and benefits? You might as well admit that you do now, and get it over with.

Lol

Leave the citizens alone and not socialize them then violent crime goes down, see rural areas.
Force progressive ideas on people see violent behavior increased

Forum List

Back