Report: Flynn's Flipping on Trump

Wrong, look at patent law. Look at copyright law. Information is a commodity of value. To Google, it's worth billions of dollars a year.

I'm not wrong. Go look it up.
I did. Patent and Copyright law specifically define information as something of value.

We aren't talking about patents or copyrights. We are also talking about election law, and the court has already ruled on this issue. It ruled that information doesn't count as a thing of value for the purposes of spending on political campaigns.

" I dont recall" 68 times

Yeah that never happens
Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times
Hillary Clinton told the FBI she couldn’t recall something more than three dozen times

So sessions memory is at least twice as bad.
If she can be excused, or made excuses for, should Sessions should have twice as many covering for him? Liberal logic, an oxymoron.

When Jeff, the racist garden gnome, Sessions met with Congress tobe interrogated on his connection to the Russians since he's one of the 9 I mentioned he said " I dont recall" 68 times.
68 times.
Either he's senile and shouldn't be attorney general or he's hiding something about his and Trump's connections to Russia.

Yet the bedwetters keep saying ," What Russian connection?"
What did Hillary say when she was called before the Grand jury?
Can't discuss Session's forgetful memory? Figures. Always have to deflect. You're an extremely poor debater.
She only said that a few times. 68 times for your racist AG.
She was interrogated for 11 hours and after that grueling endurance test she came out smelling like a rose. They had nothing on her.
You lose again.

We aren't talking about patents or copyrights. We are also talking about election law, and the court has already ruled on this issue. It ruled that information doesn't count as a thing of value for the purposes of spending on political campaigns.

Do you have a citation? for that.

Waiting....

[We are also talking about election law, and the court has already ruled on this issue. It ruled that information doesn't count as a thing of value for the purposes of spending on political campaigns.
They ruled that a bumper sticker is a thing of value for the purpose of contributing to a political campaign.

Last edited:
Still waiting for even one deplorable to address the 9 Trumpies caught lying about their contacts with Russia.
They won't say but still insist there's no Russian connection.lol

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

Corey Lewandowski changed his statement, and now says he approved sending Carter Page to russia.

https://www.politico.com/.../carter-page-russia-trip-trump-corey-lewandowski-235784

Donald Trump's former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski approved foreign policy adviser Carter Page's now-infamous trip to Moscow ...

Oh no!
LefTards will be butt fucking the shit out each other tonight...haha
3x4rRGB.gif

Your belief that you're a good judge of intelligence is hysterical.

You said information (such as patents and copyrights) were not "something of value". Yet they're constitutionally protected as such.

Wrong. I said for the purposes of election law, information is not counted as something of value. Furthermore, patents and copyrights are not simply information. They are rights to something, and those are things of value, just as the title to your car is something of value.

Still waiting for even one deplorable to address the 9 Trumpies caught lying about their contacts with Russia.
They won't say but still insist there's no Russian connection.lol

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

Corey Lewandowski changed his statement, and now says he approved sending Carter Page to russia.

https://www.politico.com/.../carter-page-russia-trip-trump-corey-lewandowski-235784

Donald Trump's former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski approved foreign policy adviser Carter Page's now-infamous trip to Moscow ...
Apparently not:

"We're sorry, but that page cannot be found"

[We are also talking about election law, and the court has already ruled on this issue. It ruled that information doesn't count as a thing of value for the purposes of spending on political campaigns.
They ruled that a bumper sticker is a thing of value for the purpose of contributing to a political campaign.
It is a thing of value. It's tangible thing, often sold for money.

Yeah that never happens
That was over 6 years after her stint as SS.
Sessions couldn't recall what happened less than a year ago. Lol
Sounds like another excuse for Hillary. Give us a break.

Apparently not:

"We're sorry, but that page cannot be found"

Trump campaign approved adviser's trip to Moscow

h_t_t_p_s://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/carter-page-russia-trip-trump-corey-lewandowski-235784

Last edited:

Yeah that never happens
You're kidding me right. You mopes have nothing but excuses for every trump blunder

Yeah that never happens
You're kidding me right. You mopes have nothing but excuses for every trump blunder
What blunders? Stopping illegals? Adding trillions to the stock market? Keep transgenders out of the military? Reducing needless job killing regulations?

Whenever I educate this pisshead Bripat on things he doesn't know he calls it a lie.

I've posted about 6 links in this thread of how 9 Trumpies met with Russians and lied about it... but hysterical he doesn't know this after it after being constantly in the news.
bripatty is simply hysterical, that's all.
i havent met one intelligent trump supporter but when you figure them all as a whole, Bripat is on the lower third of the scale.
First, you have to have that quality in order to recognize it. Second, considering the Democratic and progressive party and their ideology got beaten so badly you should not call anyone dumb.
They picked up seats in the House and the Senate. This month they cleaned up again.

Trump very barely won, Lasta, stay in reality, please

Forum List

Back