Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Kenya's government had been warned, including by Israel, of the high risk of an attack before the assault on a Nairobi mall by Islamist gunmen that killed at least 67 people, newspapers reported Saturday.

Cabinet ministers and Kenya's army chief had received information warning of a plan to carry out a major attack, the Daily Nation said, quoting a leaked intelligence report.

Report: Israel warned Kenya of Nairobi attack - Israel News, Ynetnews

-------------

:eusa_whistle:

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

"The report also said Israel, which has close security ties with Kenya, had warned of plans to attack Israeli property in September..."

Yes, Israel warned them because jewish interests were at risk...heheh. Anyone think if no jewish/israeli intersts were at stake if they would have said a damn thing?

I am fascinated -----what jewish interests were at risk? I have known some people
from Kenya------several hindus, a few christians and two muslims----but no jews.
I am intrigued ------did some jew own that Mall?

I am fascinated -----what jewish interests were at risk? I have known some people
from Kenya------several hindus, a few christians and two muslims----but no jews.
I am intrigued ------did some jew own that Mall?

Yes. The same owners have a mall in Bethlehem under the same name.

Notice the media is not addressing the jewish/Israeli connection. I wonder why?

No, because lives were at risks. is it so hard for anti semites like yourself to believe that Israel values human lives ?????

No matter what positive things Israel does, assholes like you will ALWAYS find a way to twist shit around and vilify Israel. It's very sad .

No, because lives were at risks. is it so hard for anti semites like yourself to believe that Israel values human lives ?????

No matter what positive things Israel does, assholes like you will ALWAYS find a way to twist shit around and vilify Israel. It's very sad .

Israel values Israeli lives, they could give a fuck about anyone else.

Yes, that is a typical Arab propaganda comment . Nothing new really.

Speaking of Israel only valuing Israel lives, did you forget the aid and manpower they sent to Japan after the tsunami several years back ? Or doing the same thing for Haiti after that massive earthquake ?

:cool:

Kenya's government had been warned, including by Israel, of the high risk of an attack before the assault on a Nairobi mall by Islamist gunmen that killed at least 67 people, newspapers reported Saturday.

Cabinet ministers and Kenya's army chief had received information warning of a plan to carry out a major attack, the Daily Nation said, quoting a leaked intelligence report.

-------------

Next you will be telling us that the israeli owner of the Mall took out Insurance against terrorist attacks three weeks ago, on advice from his friend Larry "Pull it" Silverstein

It is not the first time Israel warns state from terror attacks, smartass.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWzSVZ-I0-c]IDF ISRAELI SOLDIER SAVES PALESTINIAN GIRL LIFE - YouTube[/ame]

Unless they can get some PR value from it

All those who bash, I doubt any of you ever gave a **** about an old lady or a child in need.

So, yeah, * * all.

Israel sniper gets 45-day sentence for killing two Gaza women holding White flags
An Israeli soldier implicated in the killing of two Gaza women carrying a white flag faces a 45-day jail term under a plea bargain approved by a military court on Sunday, local media said.

The sniper, identified by Israeli media as “staff sergeant S,” was charged with manslaughter in 2010 over the fatal shooting of an unnamed individual, which Palestinian witnesses linked to the killing of 64-year-old Riyeh Abu Hajaj and her daughter Majda Abu Hajaj, 37, during Israel’s “Cast Lead” Gaza offensive.

But the Israeli military said the charge had on Sunday been reduced from manslaughter to using a weapon illegally.
Israel sniper gets 45-day sentence for killing two Gaza women | The Raw Story
an old lady AND a child in need
In the coming War on israel dont even try the old white flag, may you be paid back with the same coin

Like I always say, "Any time there is chaos, conflict, or war; just scratch the surface and you will find Israel/Mossad behind the event". .. :cool:

Oh gee----yet another Khutbah Jumaat feces fling----sounds very familiar ----
just like the feces fling I attended some 45 years ago ----way up there with the
aphrodisiac chewing gum------It was more than 45 years ago that I did learn that
all of the troubles of the world are caused by the ZIONISTCONTROLLEDCIA
from earthquakes to hemorrhoids. Sunni---you left out the Bubonic plague which
took the lives of some 60% of europe centuries ago and the recent earthquakes in
Pakistan. You do not pay attention with the focus needed to LEARN from the
Khutbah jumaat feces flings

Last edited:
just like the feces fling I attended some 45 years ago ----way up there with the
aphrodisiac chewing gum------It was more than 45 years ago that I did learn that
from earthquakes to hemorrhoids
Typical irosie93 post >>> "30 years ago blah, blah,blah.......

"and 35 years ago I meet, blah, blah, blah........

"and 40 years ago I was told, blah, blah, blah.........

What a freakin dingbat loon. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

from earthquakes to hemorrhoids
Typical irosie93 post >>> "30 years ago blah, blah,blah.......

"and 35 years ago I meet, blah, blah, blah........

"and 40 years ago I was told, blah, blah, blah.........

What a freakin dingbat loon. .. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

She has admitted to spending time in a mental institute, Maybe something rubbed off?

-------------

Next you will be telling us that the israeli owner of the Mall took out Insurance against terrorist attacks three weeks ago, on advice from his friend Larry "Pull it" Silverstein

Even though the mall was jewish owned, even though many of the stores in the mall were jewish owned and operated, not a single jew has been identified among the dead.

Guess they all got lucky and decided to take the same day off...

Last edited:
And, if the USA spends BILLIONS on intelligence gathering, why didn't WE know about it ahead of time?

Kenya is a long-time friend. If we knew, why didn't we tell them?

Another case of the ignorance, hypocrisy, and overall inadequacy of our Jerk-in-Chief. :mad:

And, if the USA spends BILLIONS on intelligence gathering, why didn't WE know about it ahead of time?

Kenya is a long-time friend. If we knew, why didn't we tell them?

Another case of the ignorance, hypocrisy, and overall inadequacy of our Jerk-in-Chief. :mad:

They were warned, even given the approx dates. Hell, even the israeli's warned them that the jewish mall might be a target.

Forum List

Back