REPORT: John Fetterman Has Missed Over 80 Percent of Senate Roll Call Votes Since Checking Into Hospital

I dont vote for any of them. But you do.
You guys are the losers. You vote for this scum and are proud of it for some sociopathic reason.
People like you make me wish we had re-education camps, like your friends in China.

So you throw your vote away on a protest vote???? And then you act all condescending and superior about it, like you've done something to change the status quo.

This guy got VOTED IN having mental problems.
Yeah, reminds me of that guy in Missouri who got elected Senator a couple weeks after he DIED --- his opponent couldn't live that down, and nor can Dr. Oz. The voters preferred a man severely impaired by a stroke to Oz? No future in politics for him.

You don’t vote, you give up your right to complain
No, I don't. Watch me complain, whether or not I vote. They want me to vote, present me with candidates worth voting for. Don't make up pretend rules for people.

So you throw your vote away on a protest vote???? And then you act all condescending and superior about it, like you've done something to change the status quo.
Voting shows support for people. I dont support them. Therefore, I dont "throw away my vote"

Fetterman is absent even when he's present, if you know what I mean. I never thought my state had so many imbeciles that vote.
How soon do you think the people of Pennsylvania will want the governor to move on this problem? Fetterman can't go on forever being a senator and being in a mental hospital also.

Excuse?
Fetterman won by 260,000 votes.
Not a math major, I take it.

Maybe you can explain how Donald Trump won the state in 2016 with an even larger Democratic registration advantage than they have now. Maybe you can explain how Pat Toomey got elected to the Senate twice under the same circumstances.

Because he was running against Katie McGinty - who is that you say? Who the fuck knows.
And he still won by less than 2%.

It was against fucking Hillary - duh. And, as unelectable as she was, he still only won by less than 1%.

And Oz was running against Fetterman.

Kind of blows your theory out of the water, doesn't it.

And Oz was running against Fetterman.

Kind of blows your theory out of the water, doesn't it.
No genius, not even close.
My point is that given two equally unremarkable but unobjectionable candidates, people will vote for their party.
Which is why Fetterman won.
Why do YOU think Trump won?

No genius, not even close.
My point is that given two equally unremarkable but unobjectionable candidates, people will vote for their party.
Which is why Fetterman won.
Why do YOU think Trump won?
Voters assumed Fetterman would get better
They had no such Faith in Dr Oz

Forum List

Back