🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report: Obama ‘rolled his eyes’ at wiretap claim — and ripped Trump’s failing presidency instead

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
President Barack Obama reportedly “rolled his eyes” when he was asked about President Donald Trump’s wiretapping allegations.

According to NBC’s Peter Alexander, the former president was more concerned about Trump’s failing presidency than he was about the baseless accusations that Trump was illegally wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“[A] source close to the former president tells NBC News Mr. Obama ‘rolled his eyes”” in reaction to Trump’s evidence-free claims, Alexander revealed on Wednesday.

The source noted that Obama believes Trump “undermines the integrity of the office of the president” by making false accusations. But Obama was not worried about his own legacy because “he didn’t do it,” the source said.

The source also told NBC News that Obama “is much more concerned by President Trump kicking people off their health insurance, not staffing the government, not being prepared for a crisis, rolling back regulations so that corporations can pollute the air and water and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems

and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems

Good post…..and let me add to the above that this dumbest of president ALSO wants to easily buy silencers for weapons (supposedly so that hunters don’t hurt their dogs’ hearing) ….Ca ANYONE guess what could go wrong with guns in the hands of unstable people and NOW with silencers?

About the third or fourth thread on this...if it was a pro Trump thread they would be merged by now

It's from NBC...sure sign it's some made up baloney to tout the failed Obungles presidency

President Barack Obama reportedly “rolled his eyes” when he was asked about President Donald Trump’s wiretapping allegations.

According to NBC’s Peter Alexander, the former president was more concerned about Trump’s failing presidency than he was about the baseless accusations that Trump was illegally wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

“[A] source close to the former president tells NBC News Mr. Obama ‘rolled his eyes”” in reaction to Trump’s evidence-free claims, Alexander revealed on Wednesday.

The source noted that Obama believes Trump “undermines the integrity of the office of the president” by making false accusations. But Obama was not worried about his own legacy because “he didn’t do it,” the source said.

The source also told NBC News that Obama “is much more concerned by President Trump kicking people off their health insurance, not staffing the government, not being prepared for a crisis, rolling back regulations so that corporations can pollute the air and water and letting mentally unstable people buy guns with no problems
giphy.gif

Good bye, Barack. It's so awkward when someone doesn't know when it's time to leave.

Good post…..and let me add to the above that this dumbest of president ALSO wants to easily buy silencers for weapons (supposedly so that hunters don’t hurt their dogs’ hearing) ….Ca ANYONE guess what could go wrong with guns in the hands of unstable people and NOW with silencers?
Ca ANYONE guess what could go wrong with guns in the hands of unstable people and NOW with silencers?

same thing they would do with unsilenced guns?

Uh huh. BANG and bang.

Hopefully, Jeff Sessions will not abide by the 1998 "agreement" between the two crooked and treasonous parties to endlessly allow all corruption and theft, and will out O for what O really did in office.

If he does, O will be convicted for treason on about 50 counts, not even counting this wiretap.

Who gives a shit about his eye rolling?

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

do you give a shit about Trumps failed presidency

His presidency hasn't even started, but what I've seen is WINNING.

He's sidelining the disgusting, treasonous and disgusting msm, our jobs market is exploding with non-government jobs for the first time in AGES, our economy is booming.

If that's failure give me 8 more years of failure!

Sure he did. This is why he was reading transcripts of the Flynn Wire Tap in the White House as reported by the NYT and WAPO.
Also why he is still in hiding and refusing to answer questions about it.

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

How has trumps presidency failed?

He is already doing a better job than obama

Brummel is just an obamabot. His job is to generate lies and misrepresent everything towards the purpose of destroying our country, overthrowing our government, and assassinating our lawfully elected president...and eliminating elections altogether.

Not me.

Ps, you are a dumbass.

His presidency hasn't even started, but what I've seen is WINNING.

He's sidelining the disgusting, treasonous and disgusting msm, our jobs market is exploding with non-government jobs for the first time in AGES, our economy is booming.

If that's failure give me 8 more years of failure!

We lost over 500,000 government jobs while Obama was president.

Forum List

Back