🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report says Obama wants ALL foreigners w ebola to be treated in america. Guess who'll pay for that

I'll believe it when I see it....

Though I have no problem bringing SOME here with the disease if it is specifically to test our trial drugs to cure the disease...

Well then you're a fool. Our doctors should go over THERE and test them.
What right do you have to send our Doctors there?
We don't have the best healthcare system, that was the reason for obamacare wasn't it? and since obamacare things have gotten worse

So you hater dupes actually believe this OP? Hilarious...

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spiut the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pat taxes."
Yippee!!!!...so none of my taxes will pay for this...wow slowshooter, is this sort of like your "President sets mailing stamps rate" posting?

Oh No!! Not the...CODE WORDS!! Not those!! Hey asshole (that's a code word for "asshole"), my wife isn't the same race as me. Got any "code words" for that?

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spout the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pay taxes."
Yippee!!!!...so none of my taxes will pay for this...wow slowshooter, is this sort of like your "President sets mailing stamps rate" posting?
Something like a left turd had said why isn't Ben Carson in Africa helping his people, that kind of racism?

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spiut the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pat taxes."

Oh No!! Not the...CODE WORDS!! Not those!! Hey asshole (that's a code word for "asshole"), my wife isn't the same race as me. Got any "code words" for that?
I try to be direct as can be, liberals are down right stupid morons.

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spout the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pay taxes."
Something like a left turd had said why isn't Ben Carson in Africa helping his people, that kind of racism?
How is that racism? It's just stupid...And no one's heard of it but Foxbots or whatever...

Jewish, or Ukrainian? So how did you become such a Foxbot or what?

I suspect most of them can spell downright, so what does that make you Mr. Wizard?

Though I have no problem bringing SOME here with the disease if it is specifically to test our trial drugs to cure the disease...

We don't have the best healthcare system, that was the reason for obamacare wasn't it? and since obamacare things have gotten worse
They have? Show us.

How is that racism? It's just stupid...And no one's heard of it but Foxbots or whatever...
What are you talking about.
What the racist liberal said, or something irrelevant that fox had reported?

it'd be a Voluntary do gooder doctor corp . 'care4' . They'd be like doctors without borders and they could go overseas on their own dime plus donations from liberal or conservative do gooders . I'd donate , same as I donate to NRA and the Salvation Army !!
are these doctors the researchers working with pharma to come up with the cure that you are going to send there? We need to get the drugs being created, tested quickly on humans with the disease, with the researchers and developers close by... so, if we bring SOME of those infected here for research and development of vaccines or drugs to cure the disease here for these trials, then the process will go much quicker and ALL OF US will be better off....

I suspect most of them can spell downright, so what does that make you Mr. Wizard?
WOW you can tell when a liberal has been given a chapped asss, he starts irrlevant comments about speellingggg

They have? Show us.
Show you what?
That was the reason for obamacare because America's healthcare system was inadequate. That was what the defenders of obama care had said America was going bankrupt because of iot's over worked healthcare system, or something like that so much bullshit about obamacare was being pushed by the left.

WOW you can tell when a liberal has been given a chapped asss, he starts irrlevant comments about speellingggg
You can tell a true moron when he calls others morons, but can't be bothered to learn his own language.

Yes, they're grasping at straws when they resort to language Nazism. I was a grammar prig online years ago, I'll confess, but then it dawned on me that this is an international venue, and even if the forums are more localized than global, we nevertheless have tens of millions of immigrants in North America for whom English is not their primary language.

We also have a lot of people who struggle with standard language praxis, tens of millions of them. Maybe they're poor. Maybe they were cursed with having to attend public schools where the teachers are illiterate. It doesn't matter. What matters is that they're people who want a voice in our human zoo. They want to be counted, they want to be listened to. And what should really matter to us about them, is what they have to say, not how they say it.

Jumping on people over the simplest spelling or grammar mistakes is such a liberal thing to do. It's so gay. And in its own way, it's just as despicable a human trait of character as race-baiting. But all manner of hateful behavior comes naturally to the American left, because so many of them spend so much time hating themselves, and they want everyone else to hate themselves too. Self-loathing is the locus of their existence.

That's what obozo did with thomas duncan and it cost the taxpayers ( working white people) $500,000. Imagine a million duncans dumped on us.

Watchdog Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment WashingtonExaminer.com

oct 17 2014
While the bipartisan voice grows to ban Ebola victims from entering the United States, a new report claims that President Obama is considering a plan to bring the world’s Ebola patients to the United States to be treated.

Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated.

“Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress. The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress.”

ShootSpeeders............If you don't have facts, try to stir up the crazies LOL.........Funny how far a "speeding ticket" will make you dislike Government and the Constitution.

That's what obozo did with thomas duncan and it cost the taxpayers ( working white people) $500,000. Imagine a million duncans dumped on us.

Watchdog Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment WashingtonExaminer.com

oct 17 2014
While the bipartisan voice grows to ban Ebola victims from entering the United States, a new report claims that President Obama is considering a plan to bring the world’s Ebola patients to the United States to be treated.

Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated.

“Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress. The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress.”

MORE conservative nonsense. Shocking

THAT GUY CAME TO THE US...LOL

Here's a statement without the code words.
Stop posting something so stupid that it can't even be laughed at.
Your statement is as stupid as saying that slave masters couldn't have been racist because they raped slave women.

If you are one of the idiots that don't believe that I pay taxes because I'm Black, you and your "rainbow" wife or husband or partner can stick a firecracker up your asses and shoot to the stars...

Here's a statement without the code words.
Stop posting something so stupid that it can't even be laughed at.
Your statement is as stupid as saying that slave masters couldn't have been racist because they raped slave women.

If you are one of the idiots that don't believe that I pay taxes because I'm Black, you and your "rainbow" wife or husband or partner can stick a firecracker up your asses and shoot to the stars...

Ohhh...you're black. Well that makes everything different. I have a special racially sensitized response for our affirmative action posters. Instead of telling them, "Fuck you, racist!", I just tell them "Fuck you, racist!" See, I'm almost a democrat.

Forum List

Back