🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report says Obama wants ALL foreigners w ebola to be treated in america. Guess who'll pay for that

So you hater dupes actually believe this OP? Hilarious...

It's not a matter of believing the op, a known idiot. It's just a chance to spiut the soft type of racism, notice the "code" words;"token", "white guilt" and the dumbest "white people pat taxes."
Yippee!!!!...so none of my taxes will pay for this...wow slowshooter, is this sort of like your "President sets mailing stamps rate" posting?

Oh No!! Not the...CODE WORDS!! Not those!! Hey asshole (that's a code word for "asshole"), my wife isn't the same race as me. Got any "code words" for that?

Here's a statement without the code words.
Stop posting something so stupid that it can't even be laughed at.
Your statement is as stupid as saying that slave masters couldn't have been racist because they raped slave women.

If you are one of the idiots that don't believe that I pay taxes because I'm Black, you and your "rainbow" wife or husband or partner can stick a firecracker up your asses and shoot to the stars...
THAT GUY CAME TO THE US...LOL

Ohhh...you're black. Well that makes everything different. I have a special racially sensitized response for our affirmative action posters. Instead of telling them, "Fuck you, racist!", I just tell them "Fuck you, racist!" See, I'm almost a democrat.

AAhhhh....more of the code words, "affirmative action posters." My, color me shocked...

What makes anything different is when rectal dwelling pathogens like slowshooter and yourself start with the "Black people" diatribe...

Are you and "Rainbow" at alpha centauri yet???

Last edited:
it'd be a Voluntary do gooder doctor corp . 'care4' . They'd be like doctors without borders and they could go overseas on their own dime plus donations from liberal or conservative do gooders . I'd donate , same as I donate to NRA and the Salvation Army !!
are these doctors the researchers working with pharma to come up with the cure that you are going to send there? We need to get the drugs being created, tested quickly on humans with the disease, with the researchers and developers close by... so, if we bring SOME of those infected here for research and development of vaccines or drugs to cure the disease here for these trials, then the process will go much quicker and ALL OF US will be better off....

Good idea. We can use a few black Africans to run our experiments on in the US instead of in Africa.

With all the distraction of Ebola what in the news is being ignored? Something bad must be going on and Ebola is the smoke screen.

it'd be a Voluntary do gooder doctor corp . 'care4' . They'd be like doctors without borders and they could go overseas on their own dime plus donations from liberal or conservative do gooders . I'd donate , same as I donate to NRA and the Salvation Army !!
are these doctors the researchers working with pharma to come up with the cure that you are going to send there? We need to get the drugs being created, tested quickly on humans with the disease, with the researchers and developers close by... so, if we bring SOME of those infected here for research and development of vaccines or drugs to cure the disease here for these trials, then the process will go much quicker and ALL OF US will be better off....

Good idea. We can use a few black Africans to run our experiments on in the US instead of in Africa.
It's a win win, for those few that could be selected to come here for experimental treatment for Ebola, because this will give them the best chance of their own survival, and a win for us, to perfect our treatments and drugs to combat the disease.

That's what obozo did with thomas duncan and it cost the taxpayers ( working white people) $500,000. Imagine a million duncans dumped on us.

Watchdog Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment WashingtonExaminer.com

oct 17 2014
While the bipartisan voice grows to ban Ebola victims from entering the United States, a new report claims that President Obama is considering a plan to bring the world’s Ebola patients to the United States to be treated.

Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated.

“Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress. The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress.”
A "report" yeah OK. Are you trying to set the record for the largest number of fictional threads?

Does anyone here still think this man is sane and that everything he does anymore isn't an act of hatred against the US? He's a token lashing out like all tokens eventually do. They resent being tokens but what else can they do besides?
Holy nutjobs, batman! How does it feel to be ignorant white trash? You're just not aware of how completely stupid you sound, are you, simpleton? Go lock yourself in your basement before you hurt yourself.

naw , let the ebola patients stay in Africa 'care4' . African doctors and the doctors without borders will gain expertise in Africa where Americans can remain unaffected except for the few that mr. Obama has already infected . All kindsa recue flights can be chartered at private expense to save Africans in Africa .

Does anyone here still think this man is sane and that everything he does anymore isn't an act of hatred against the US? He's a token lashing out like all tokens eventually do. They resent being tokens but what else can they do besides?

Yes - blacks know they are inferior and need the white man to take care of them. That's why they hate us.

That's what obozo did with thomas duncan and it cost the taxpayers ( working white people) $500,000. Imagine a million duncans dumped on us.

Watchdog Obama to bring non-American Ebola victims to U.S. for treatment WashingtonExaminer.com

oct 17 2014
While the bipartisan voice grows to ban Ebola victims from entering the United States, a new report claims that President Obama is considering a plan to bring the world’s Ebola patients to the United States to be treated.

Judicial Watch, the conservative public watchdog group, says in a shocking report that the president is “actively formulating plans” to admit Ebola-infected non-citizens just to be treated.

“Specifically, the goal of the administration is to bring Ebola patients into the United States for treatment within the first days of diagnosis,” said the group.

The organization added, “the Obama administration is keeping this plan secret from Congress. The source is concerned that the proposal is illegal; endangers the public health and welfare; and should require the approval of Congress.”
Obama did not bring Thomas Duncan here. Just how fucking deranged are you???

Hey einstein. Obozo let Duncan come here. How well did that work out? He exposed dozens of other people to the virus, cost the taxpayers $500,000 and then he died anyway.

Nobody with ebola should be allowed into america. What could be more obvious.?

[

He allowed him to come here. Our policy should be no one from liberia can come here. Obozo should have started that policy months ago. Instead he's letting 150 people come here EVERY DAY from the three ebola countries!!! THINK

[

He allowed him to come here. Our policy should be no one from liberia can come here. Obozo should have started that policy months ago. Instead he's letting 150 people come here EVERY DAY from the three ebola countries!!! THINK
Allowing someone to come here is not "bringing them here."

And there was no reason not to allow Duncan to come here. He flew in from Brussels where he did not need to clear customs since he had already done soin Liberia because he had no symptoms of ebola and lied about coming in contact with people who had the disease.

It's a win win, for those few that could be selected to come here for experimental treatment for Ebola, because this will give them the best chance of their own survival, and a win for us, to perfect our treatments and drugs to combat the disease.

HAHAHA. That's a good one. At first i thought you were serious.

And there was no reason not to allow Duncan to come here. He flew in from Brussels where he did not need to clear customs since he had already done soin Liberia because he had no symptoms of ebola and lied about coming in contact with people who had the disease.

Of course duncan had symptoms. That's why he came to america. He knew none of his countrymen would lift a finger to help him but the stupid americans would give him the best treatment in the world. THINK

Of course duncan had symptoms. That's why he came to america. He knew none of his countrymen would lift a finger to help him but the stupid americans would give him the best treatment in the world. THINK

Duncan arrived in Dallas on Sept. 20 and began showing symptoms on Sept. 24, U.S. health officials said Tuesday.

[

Duncan arrived in Dallas on Sept. 20 and began showing symptoms on Sept. 24, U.S. health officials said Tuesday.

US health officials lied. The reason duncan came here is because he knew he had ebola and knew the stupid americans would take care of him.

Forum List

Back