🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Report says Obama wants ALL foreigners w ebola to be treated in america. Guess who'll pay for that

And there was no reason not to allow Duncan to come here. He flew in from Brussels where he did not need to clear customs since he had already done soin Liberia because he had no symptoms of ebola and lied about coming in contact with people who had the disease.

Of course duncan had symptoms. That's why he came to america. He knew none of his countrymen would lift a finger to help him but the stupid americans would give him the best treatment in the world. THINK
He had no symptoms, you moron, until after he arrived here. He didn't even have a fever, which they checked, before he boarded his first flight out of Liberia.

How ironic is it that you often encourage others to think when you're incapable of doing so yourself?

[

Of course duncan had symptoms. That's why he came to america. He knew none of his countrymen would lift a finger to help him but the stupid americans would give him the best treatment in the world. THINK

Duncan arrived in Dallas on Sept. 20 and began showing symptoms on Sept. 24, U.S. health officials said Tuesday.

US health officials lied. The reason duncan came here is because he knew he had ebola and knew the stupid americans would take care of him.
Let's see your proof then that Duncan showed symptoms before arriving here.......

My people have covered our compound in several layers of duct tape. I recommend you all do the same. The infected are everywhere. Time has run out!
I constructed several home made flame throwers mounted on my compound walls, I will burn up that eboler zombie.

12377905-portrait-of-young-soldier-with-camouflage-suit-and-gas-mask-over-orange.jpg

Last edited:
And there was no reason not to allow Duncan to come here. He flew in from Brussels where he did not need to clear customs since he had already done soin Liberia because he had no symptoms of ebola and lied about coming in contact with people who had the disease.

He had no symptoms, you moron, until after he arrived here. He didn't even have a fever, which they checked, before he boarded his first flight out of Liberia.

How ironic is it that you often encourage others to lwhen you're incapable of doing so yourself?

Correct, and when he was asked about being exposed to anyone with Ebola, he lied!
Travels travails of Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan - CNN.com

[
Let's see your proof then that Duncan showed symptoms before arriving here.......

Hey einstein. As the board has explained to you a hundred times already, that's why he came here. He knew he had ebola symptoms and knew that stone-age africa couldn't help him so he came here and demanded the white people spend a million bucks helping him. And the fools did.

My people have covered our compound in several layers of duct tape. I recommend you all do the same. The infected are everywhere. Time has run out!
I constructed several home made flame throwers mounted on my compound walls, I will burn up that eboler zombie.

12377905-portrait-of-young-soldier-with-camouflage-suit-and-gas-mask-over-orange.jpg

That's what blacks are - eboler zombies. They gwine kill all the whities.

[

Hey einstein. As the board has explained to you a hundred times already, that's why he came here. He knew he had ebola symptoms and knew that stone-age africa couldn't help him so he came here and demanded the white people spend a million bucks helping him. And the fools did.
You remain as stupid as ever. He had no symptoms when he came here. What he knew, and lied about, is that he had come in contact with others who had Ebola. It could be reasonable to assume he had cause to believe he had Ebola, but to claim he was showing symptoms before he was flies in the face of reality. Not that I expect you to be reasonable when it comes to reality.

Forum List

Back