Reporting of "Hate" Terrorism

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Some terrorist attacks are the acts of a single, crazed person, acting more or less alone (social media excepted). The Tree of Life synagogue, New Zealand.

And some are the result of a broad, global, "faith" based campaign to eliminate and terrorize target groups.

These are two different phenomena. One cannot be helped because there will always be individual crazies out there, and most of them never do anything harmful - they only fantasize about doing them. But one can be fought, because WE KNOW where the danger lies. It is out in the open.

It is Islam, and people who claim their justification for terrorism in Islam. Allah Akbar and all that. Most Muslims are harmless, but Islam is a cancer. Demonstrably.

But you won't read that in the New York Times, will you?

Fucking cowards.

The US kills Muslim's almost everyday in our wars...Many people die everyday over violence the Muslims are not the only people who are violent.

You better have a look at the cost since false flag # 911 and check that" most muslimes are harmless" BS

They're complicit just like the people who turn up the stereo and close the drapes when cousins Pepe and Enrique are cleaning out the neighbors tool shed.

Some terrorist attacks are the acts of a single, crazed person, acting more or less alone (social media excepted). The Tree of Life synagogue, New Zealand.

And some are the result of a broad, global, "faith" based campaign to eliminate and terrorize target groups.

These are two different phenomena. One cannot be helped because there will always be individual crazies out there, and most of them never do anything harmful - they only fantasize about doing them. But one can be fought, because WE KNOW where the danger lies. It is out in the open.

It is Islam, and people who claim their justification for terrorism in Islam. Allah Akbar and all that. Most Muslims are harmless, but Islam is a cancer. Demonstrably.

Fucking cowards.
People have used magical beliefs as an excuse for violence for as long as the human race has existed. Yours are no more special than anybody else’s.

Fucking cowards.
People have used magical beliefs as an excuse for violence for as long as the human race has existed. Yours are no more special than anybody else’s.
But one is a bigger problem today and requires more of our attention today.

Fucking cowards.
But one is a bigger problem today and requires more of our attention today.
It’s been getting massive attention for decades. Maybe we try going a few years without bombing them into oblivion. Mix things up a bit.

It’s been getting massive attention for decades.
Not enough. Clearly. And it doesnt help when the very people who are most effective at supporting and implementing ideological change -- the liberals -- have adopted this bizarre fetish of throwing themselves in front of any criticism of Islam like human shields.

It’s been getting massive attention for decades.
Not enough. Clearly. And it doesnt help when the very people who are most effective at supporting and implementing ideological change -- the liberals -- have adopted this bizarre fetish of throwing themselves in front of any criticism of Islam like human shields.
You go after innocents, I will throw myself in front of you. Not enough attention? I say we gave way too much attention when we armed and trained Osama bin Laden, and when we spent 7 decades bombing and warring in the middle east and wondering why so many new terrorist groups pop up every generation

You go after innocents, I will throw myself in front of you.
Neat, but I wasn't referring to that. I was referring to going after the motherlode of horrible ideas that is Islam. If you can't acknowledge the problem i mentioned, then you are in denial of it.

I say we gave way too much attention when we armed and trained Osama bin Laden
That's a red herring at best, a moronic comparison at worst. That wasn't an effort to reform Islam. That was an effort to combat communism. Please stay on topic.

and when we spent 7 decades bombing and warring in the middle east
Oh, so THAT's why bands of peole run around somalia cutting off the clits of young girls. So THAT'S why apostasy is punishable by violence in muslim cou tries. So THAT'S why men throw acid in the faces of women who flash an ankle. So THAT'S why most of the muslim world thinks homosexuality should be a capital crime. So THAT'S why peole target innocent civilians in Mumbai.

Boy, they really showed us!

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back