Republican accidentally tells the truth

I see the board censored it.

GOOD.

While I'm at it, I object that admin allows people to write out variations of that word. There's no reason, no excuse for anyone to stoop that low.

GOOD.

While I'm at it, I object that admin allows people to write out variations of that word. There's no reason, no excuse for anyone to stoop that low.
Then what are you doing here than? you drag your sorry ass all over the dich caterwauling daily about how bad republicans are,slandering people,with stupid uniformed lies,and you have the gall to bitch??!!!

GOOD.

Then what are you doing here than? you drag your sorry ass all over the dich caterwauling daily about how bad republicans are,slandering people,with stupid uniformed lies,and you have the gall to bitch??!!!

who are you again?

so someone called cspan and called the president a racial slur and he clearly is a republican. It's not like anyone can claim anything when they call in. Oh wait.

btw Republicans speak the truth all the time. Why not quote a Republican you can verify is actually a Republican?

oh wait. I know. It hurts your talking points.

Meanwhile Democrat Presidents say much worse

“A few years ago, this guy would have been carrying our bags.” -- BJ Clinton about Obama

"Son, when I appoint a ****** to the court, I want everyone to know he's a ******" -- LBJ About Thurgood Marshall

where is the proof this guy is even republican?

luddly?

i suspect this is another dishonest thread by the troll....

so someone called cspan and called the president a racial slur and he clearly is a republican. It's not like anyone can claim anything when they call in. Oh wait.

btw Republicans speak the truth all the time. Why not quote a Republican you can verify is actually a Republican?

oh wait. I know. It hurts your talking points.

:thup:

It never fails!

Someone shoots school children and they deny that they are gun owners.

Someone says something racist and they deny that they belong to the same party.

The smart move would be to condemn the racist.

But they never do that.

Says volumes!

One person said that and you lump all Republicans as racist.
The voters have said it isn't true.
Mia Love who made history as the the first black female Republican in Congress.
In Texas, voters are sending the state’s first black Republican to Congress since Reconstruction.
Sen. Tim Scott from South Carolina in 2012 the only black Sen. in 2012.
Indiana Republican women make history in sweep of state offices Fox 59
114th Congress to Feature Largest Class of Latinos in History - Yahoo News

One person said that and you lump all Republicans as racist.
The voters have said it isn't true.
Mia Love who made history as the the first black female Republican in Congress.
In Texas, voters are sending the state’s first black Republican to Congress since Reconstruction.
Sen. Tim Scott from South Carolina in 2012 the only black Sen. in 2012.
Indiana Republican women make history in sweep of state offices Fox 59
114th Congress to Feature Largest Class of Latinos in History - Yahoo News

That is a good start but it begs the question, would that ever have happened if it wasn't pointed out that the GOP has an abysmal record when it comes to electing minority candidates?

Forum List

Back