3. Blame the poor for the economy
4. Ban abortion
5. Suppress the vote
6. Cut more taxes on the wealthy
7. More guns
8. Attack gay rights
9. Block environmental protections
10. Block worker protections

the democrat plan? Some bullshit war on women. That's it. That's all these dumbasses have.

It goes beyond pointing out the Republican war on women which is a losing battle, it is their war on gays, war on immigration, war on blacks

A losing proposition all around

Women and minorities and millennials declared war on the far right.

The FR is losing.

Very simple math. Even RW-frothers will understand this math, it is at the second grade level:

In 2016, most all of those 18 and 19 year olds who go vote for the first time would have been born in sometime in 1997 until November, 1998, and at that time Bill Clinton was President. I say 19 years olds as well, because a number of youth don't go and vote at 18, but they do start at 19.

Those 18 and 19 year olds (as of 2016) will surely have no memory of Bill Clinton. But they will have been 5 or 6 when Iraq War II broke out in March, 2003 - old enough to understand what was going on, at least in rudimentary terms, and they will know only two back-to-back two-term presidents up front: Bush 43 and Obama. They will see that the youth vote has broken in a massive way toward the Democrats ever since 1992 and the GOP is doing absolutely nothing at all, not even in the slightest, to reverse this trend. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Zippo. If I were a GOP strategist, I would be screaming my guts out about how terrible my party were at attracting young voters - the LIFEBLOOD of the next middle-agers.

And with Hillary Clinton the very, very, very, very, very likely DEM nominee in 2016, this vote will swing even more wildly for the Democrats because girls turning 18 will come out to register in droves and they are going to vote for the first female president in our Union's history. I would bet that Hillary wins the young female vote (18-26) by about +40. For good or for bad, depending on how you want to look at the issue, Hillary Clinton, like Pres. Obama, has a built-in constituency, one that will be very excited come 2016.

If Righties cannot understand this very basic math - a fact of life - then tough shit for them.

Last edited:
Very simple math. Even RW-frothers will understand this math, it is at the second grade level:

In 2016, most all of those 18 and 19 year olds who go vote for the first time would have been born in sometime in 1997 until November, 1998, and at that time Bill Clinton was President. I say 19 years olds as well, because a number of youth don't go and vote at 18, but they do start at 19.

Those 18 and 19 year olds (as of 2016) will surely have no memory of him. But they will have been 5 or 6 when Iraq War II broke out in March, 2003 - old enough to understand what was going on, at least in rudimentary terms, and they will know only two back-to-back two-term presidents up front: Bush 41 and Obama. They will see that the youth vote has broken in a massive way toward the Democrats ever since 1992 and the GOP is doing absolutely nothing at all, not even in the slightest, to reverse this trend. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Zippo. If I were a GOP strategist, I would be screaming my guts out about how terrible my party were at attracting young voters - the LIFEBLOOD of the next middle-agers.

And with Hillary Clinton the very, very, very, very, very likely DEM nominee in 2016, this vote will swing even more wildly for the Democrats because girls turning 18 will come out to register in droves and they are going to vote for the first female president in our Union's history. I would bet that Hillary wins the young female vote (18-26) by about +40. For good or for bad, depending on how you want to look at the issue, Hillary Clinton, like Pres. Obama, has a built-in constituency, one that will be very excited come 2016.

If Righties cannot understand this very basic math - a fact of life - then tough shit for them.

Obama took 55% of the womens vote. With Hillary, it should go to 60%

If Republicans go with offensive sexist attacks against Hillary like they are prepared to do, they could end up with 35% of the womens vote

Those 18 and 19 year olds (as of 2016) will surely have no memory of him. But they will have been 5 or 6 when Iraq War II broke out in March, 2003 - old enough to understand what was going on, at least in rudimentary terms, and they will know only two back-to-back two-term presidents up front: Bush 41 and Obama. They will see that the youth vote has broken in a massive way toward the Democrats ever since 1992 and the GOP is doing absolutely nothing at all, not even in the slightest, to reverse this trend. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Zippo. If I were a GOP strategist, I would be screaming my guts out about how terrible my party were at attracting young voters - the LIFEBLOOD of the next middle-agers.

If Republicans go with offensive sexist attacks against Hillary like they are prepared to do, they could end up with 35% of the womens vote

I concur. Hillary will win the women's vote by between +20 and +24, and within that vote, the young women's vote by about +40. She will probably break even in the senior women's vote.

And of course, she will get 90% of the black vote, prolly 75-80% of the Latino vote, 75-80% of the Asian vote, 85-90% of the American Indian vote, around 80% of the Jewish vote, and about 47% of the white vote overall. Naturally, the female vote is within those other groupings as well. :D

I expect a huge surge in voter registration in 2016 and fully expect that more than 140 million votes will be cast in the 2016 presidential election.If Hillary gets 57% (and she will), then that is almost 80 million votes for her and would put her 20 million votes against (insert a GOP name, any name) her contender.

I concur. Hillary will win the women's vote by between +20 and +24, and within that vote, the young women's vote by about +40. She will probably break even in the senior women's vote.

And of course, she will get 90% of the black vote, prolly 75-80% of the Latino vote, 75-80% of the Asian vote, 85-90% of the American Indian vote, around 80% of the Jewish vote, and about 47% of the white vote overall. Naturally, the female vote is within those other groupings as well. :D

I expect a huge surge in voter registration in 2016 and fully expect that more than 140 million votes will be cast in the 2016 presidential election.If Hillary gets 57% (and she will), then that is almost 80 million votes for her and would put her 20 million votes against (insert a GOP name, any name) her contender.

I can't really argue. Demographics do not line up for Republicans. Hillary could take every swing state and mount serious challenges in some red states.

Best Republicans have is to try to suppress the vote

Pretty much what many of us have been saying for a few years now. The party needs to communicate a clear and positive vision of America's future. They sure as hell haven't been doing so for a long time now.

They've been great at attacking each other and Obama, though. Yuck. Then they wonder why their poll numbers are so lousy.

Why do you think Cantor is out? Why do you think McConnell was almost out? The BASE knows what is wrong and is trying. A contract with America would be a good idea. A resurrected Reagan would be a great idea. Milk toast leftist like McCain and Bush are not the answer.

What I would do is make this guy a key note speaker:

Not to play too Blacks but to show them there is an alternative.

Hillary will win the woman's vote for one reason, she is a woman, period, that is all that matters. I have already heard from women how great Hillary will be without one comment on anything of accomplishment, other then being a woman.

If she wins, I think she will work better with the Republicans then did Obama, but that doesn't say much considering Obama's record.

Hillary will win the woman's vote for one reason, she is a woman, period, that is all that matters. I have already heard from women how great Hillary will be without one comment on anything of accomplishment, other then being a woman.

If she wins, I think she will work better with the Republicans then did Obama, but that doesn't say much considering Obama's record.

When Hillary wins, Republicans will use the same obstructionist tactics they have used for 5 1/2 years....it is all they know

If we can't run the ship....then NOBODY can

I can't really argue. Demographics do not line up for Republicans. Hillary could take every swing state and mount serious challenges in some red states.

I suspect that Hillary will take every one of the Obama 2008 states (including IN), plus: LA, AR, MO, KY (but not WV and not TN), GA, MS, AZ and MT. That makes for 427 EV.

A 68 year old retread is the best that the democrats have to offer?

I realize that the democrats have little to offer after their performance for the last 8 years but to run on one issue and that issue being "she's a woman?" Didn't we learn from the last two elections when the democrats played the race card? HOW ABOUT A VIABLE CANIDATE REGRADLESS OF THE SEX, COLOR OR CREED?

When Hillary wins, Republicans will use the same obstructionist tactics they have used for 5 1/2 years....it is all they know

If we can't run the ship....then NOBODY can

What exactly has the Republican party obstructed? I commend them if they have for stopping the democrat madness. But unfortunately I can't think of one major initiative that Obama didn't get through legislation or through executive order.

But keep playing the same tune over and over eventually the American people will catch on. I am thinking somewhere in November.

I realize that the democrats have little to offer after their performance for the last 8 years but to run on one issue and that issue being "she's a woman?" Didn't we learn from the last two elections when the democrats played the race card? HOW ABOUT A VIABLE CANIDATE REGRADLESS OF THE SEX, COLOR OR CREED?

Ronald Reagan was almost 70 years old when he took office on January 20th, 1981, and he was also a "retread". He LOST the GOP nomination, albeit narrowly, to Gerald R. Ford in 1976. Not only that, Reagan also ran in 1968 as well (and WON the California primary in that year), which makes him a DOUBLE-RETREAD. Using your logic, I could then say "is that all the GOP had to offer?"

Amazing how quickly Righties forget their own history.

:lol:

I'll take it

Especially considering what the best the Republicans have to offer. I see you are already prepping your excuses for your 2016 buttkicking.......They only voted for her because she is a woman

When are Republicans going to own up to the real reason people will not vote Republican?

Ronald Reagan was almost 70 years old when he took office on January 20th, 1981, and he was also a "retread". He LOST the GOP nomination, albeit narrowly, to Gerald R. Ford in 1976. Not only that, Reagan also ran in 1968 as well (and WON the California primary in that year), which makes him a DOUBLE-RETREAD. Using your logic, I could then say "is that all the GOP had to offer?"

Was McCain (68 yrs old) a retread?
How about Dole (73 yrs old)?

Was McCain (68 yrs old) a retread?
How about Dole (73 yrs old)?

McCain was definitely a retread.

Dole was the VP candidate in 1976 and then came back TWENTY years later to be the GOP standard bearer.
That is what you call a cobweb-retread!!

I suspect that Hillary will take every one of the Obama 2008 states (including IN), plus: LA, AR, MO, KY (but not WV and not TN), GA, MS, AZ and MT. That makes for 427 EV.

I think it depends on who she runs against

She wouldn't get those numbers against Jeb Bush but if she runs against someone like Perry, Cruz, Paul or Ryan she would

Pretty much what many of us have been saying for a few years now. The party needs to communicate a clear and positive vision of America's future. They sure as hell haven't been doing so for a long time now.

They've been great at attacking each other and Obama, though. Yuck. Then they wonder why their poll numbers are so lousy.

HAR HAR I say the same thing only when I say it Repubs act like the problem is ME and not the actions of the Republican party. Now I see those attacks are on me are just a cover up for being hurt by knowing I (and others here) are telling the truth.

Republicans are taking a beating in battleground states. Unless they figure out a way to take two thirds of the electoral votes in those states, they can't win

As it is, they are doing worse in those states than 2008 and 2012 and many of those once "purple" states are now blue

Forum List

Back