Republican bill stops funding to states issuing DL's to illegals

They aren't going to.
Says who?

They aren't. Are they?
I believe they are with more agents and trying to eliminate sanctuary cities.

Funny. They are trying to eliminate "sanctuary cities" but not the business that are actually causing the problem to start with.

Those businesses needed to be heavily fined. Do you disagree?

I'd like to see jail time also myself. It's not going to happen.

Funny. They are trying to eliminate "sanctuary cities" but not the business that are actually causing the problem to start with.

A heavy fine would need to be passed by Congress first of all, and of course, the President would have to sign it. No chance of that happening with a Democrat led House. But there are laws and penalties for hiring illegals already on the books.

Penalties for Employers Hiring Illegal Immigrants | LegalMatch

LOL

Wal-Mart Settles Illegal Immigrant Case for $11M

If we don't let them drive, they won't be able to get to their job in the first place. Again, anybody caught without a license needs to be put in jail and have their car towed away.

That is, anyone driving knowing they cannot have a license.

Sell the car, donate the funds.

I was reading the requirements for illegals to get a license in New York. Their drivers manual is written in any language of your origin. So what Pknopp wants is a bunch of foreigners on our roads that can't read the F'n road signs. Great......

It's what you want and you show it by continually making excuses for politicians that won't address the problem.

We need to elect those that will not exacerbate it.

We need to elect those who will not lie to us.

And that would be?

They aren't. Are they?

A heavy fine would need to be passed by Congress first of all, and of course, the President would have to sign it. No chance of that happening with a Democrat led House. But there are laws and penalties for hiring illegals already on the books.

LOL

$11mil is nothing to WalMart. Fine them $1Bn

They aren't. Are they?

LOL

What this basically says is that Walmart didn't hire anybody illegally. They hired janitorial contractors who did. Walmart had no way of knowing who those employees from the companies were. They were not complicit or guilty of anything. The payment was just to save them from fighting this down to the highest court.

It's the same thing that happened to Donald Trump. He hired a demolition company to take down the structures where Trump Tower is today. The demolition company hired illegals from Poland to do the work, and Trump had no way of knowing.

If we don't let them drive, they won't be able to get to their job in the first place. Again, anybody caught without a license needs to be put in jail and have their car towed away.

I was reading the requirements for illegals to get a license in New York. Their drivers manual is written in any language of your origin. So what Pknopp wants is a bunch of foreigners on our roads that can't read the F'n road signs. Great......

It's what you want and you show it by continually making excuses for politicians that won't address the problem.

What do you think this topic is about? It's about the Republicans addressing the problem. Just like Trump addressed the problem of countries south of Mexico, and he did something about it. Just like desperate people trying to get here using the phony excuse of claiming asylum. Trump did something about that. If you want to apply for asylum, you have to do it at the US embassy in your own country. If you do sneak here to our border, and Mexico offered you asylum, you're automatically disqualified for our asylum.

People getting green cards would come here and work for nothing because they got on our social programs. No more. Trump addressed that problem. Now you have to demonstrate that you have or can earn enough so you don't end up on those programs. He even addressed Birther Tourism.

So Trump is addressing all the immigration problems. And given the fact that the Democrats (who want illegals in this country) are in charge of the House, he's done some pretty amazing things.

You continue to ignore the problem. You have that down to an art.

So do you with the concept that the ONLY reason illegals come here is to work. When I pointed out how ridiculous it was to think that 20 million illegals are all here working, you poo-pood it.

And that would be?

You are unaware of who has lied to you?

LOL

No argument from me but it was showing that it can be done. Wal Mart wasn't even aware the illegals were working in their stores.

And that would be?

Everyone has lied. My post meant who could we elect that doesn’t lie.

LOL

What this basically says is that Walmart didn't hire anybody illegally. They hired janitorial contractors who did. Walmart had no way of knowing who those employees from the companies were. They were not complicit or guilty of anything. The payment was just to save them from fighting this down to the highest court.

It's the same thing that happened to Donald Trump. He hired a demolition company to take down the structures where Trump Tower is today. The demolition company hired illegals from Poland to do the work, and Trump had no way of knowing.

And yet they got fined. No one does any more because politicians and business wants it that way.

What do you think this topic is about? It's about the Republicans addressing the problem. Just like Trump addressed the problem of countries south of Mexico, and he did something about it. Just like desperate people trying to get here using the phony excuse of claiming asylum. Trump did something about that. If you want to apply for asylum, you have to do it at the US embassy in your own country. If you do sneak here to our border, and Mexico offered you asylum, you're automatically disqualified for our asylum.

People getting green cards would come here and work for nothing because they got on our social programs. No more. Trump addressed that problem. Now you have to demonstrate that you have or can earn enough so you don't end up on those programs. He even addressed Birther Tourism.

So Trump is addressing all the immigration problems. And given the fact that the Democrats (who want illegals in this country) are in charge of the House, he's done some pretty amazing things.

You continue to ignore the problem. You have that down to an art.

So do you with the concept that the ONLY reason illegals come here is to work. When I pointed out how ridiculous it was to think that 20 million illegals are all here working, you poo-pood it.

I'm not responding to your dishonesty.

LOL

No argument from me but it was showing that it can be done. Wal Mart wasn't even aware the illegals were working in their stores.
For a fine of $1bn they would set up a system to
make them aware going forward.

And that would be?

I understand why people voted for Trump and Obama the first time. What I do not understand is voting for them again after knowing what they told you was so full of lies.

LOL

For many companies a fine of any decent size would. Why isn't it happening?

LOL

And yet they got fined. No one does any more because politicians and business wants it that way.

They could have fought it and won like Trump did. It's just it's bad PR for a company to do that. Media picks up on those stories and we know what side they are on. Walmart has been the lefts whipping boy for several decades. Walmart had the money, so they settled out of court like so many other innocent entities do every single day in this country.

And that would be?

I understand why people voted for Trump and Obama the first time. What I do not understand is voting for them again after knowing what they told you was so full of lies.
Because Romney was an awful candidate and the economy is very strong under trump sans the deficit.

LOL

For many companies a fine of any decent size would. Why isn't it happening?
Because our politicians are nervous that it will impact political campaign donations.

LOL

They could have fought it and won like Trump did. It's just it's bad PR for a company to do that. Media picks up on those stories and we know what side they are on. Walmart has been the lefts whipping boy for several decades. Walmart had the money, so they settled out of court like so many other innocent entities do every single day in this country.
$11mil to WalMart is a pittance

Illegal aliens should be deported instead of coddled by giving them permission to drive on our streets

Since they won't be and we continue to allow them to work, we need to make sure they can drive safely.
Only you do not want illegals deported and the border sealed

both of which can and should be done

If the jobs are cut off, they deport themselves.
You mean just pick up their anchor baby and return to mexico?

I dont think so

and when they refuse to leave I dont think bleeding heart libs will let them starve

Well then maybe shooting them is the best option in the long run. I'd be willing to bet that if it was, they'd deport their own asses.

Forum List

Back