Republican Debate, 2-6-2016

Okay, I saw a little clip on some news show where they said Kasich and Christie have been doing a ton of town halls. It shows. They're both doing well, imo.

Yep, they've both pretty much been living in New Hampshire.
It shows, I'm liking Christie tonight. Not that it matters what a Democrat thinks but he's tough and really communicating well.

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

You're joking, right? The guy who wants to import 100,000 refugees infiltrated with ISIS fighters into this country is keeping us safe?

We need more ISIS fighters to help fight our white homegrown terrorists. It's sort of like importing insects to kill off harmful native insects.

Okay, I saw a little clip on some news show where they said Kasich and Christie have been doing a ton of town halls. It shows. They're both doing well, imo.

It shows, I'm liking Christie tonight. Not that it matters what a Democrat thinks but he's tough and really communicating well.

I think Christie is a major asshole! I'm still waiting for his fat ass to be swallowed by Bridgegate.

I wonder how well they will do Tuesday.
I think Rubio just said good by to anything higher then 4th. Even Bush looked better. {I thought I would never write that!}

I think it matters more what a non Republican thinks.. More objective. Thank you for your input.

As much as some of them like to bash Obama rather than tout their own accomplishments would leave one to believe that Obama is running for reelection. Obama has kept their arrogant asses safe for the past 7 years in spite of their hateful obstruction.

You're joking, right? The guy who wants to import 100,000 refugees infiltrated with ISIS fighters into this country is keeping us safe?

We need more ISIS fighters to help fight our white homegrown terrorists. It's sort of like importing insects to kill off harmful native insects.

The ISIS fighters will be blowing up your ugly ass in the mall and then raping your wife and daughter.

Last edited:
Carson is smarter than all. Trump has horsesense/commonsense. Cruz is legal and political wizard. Trump is businessman, knows how to make a buck and how to save a buck. make it grow, it takes smarts. street smarts.
I think it's incredible the way he's created billions from bankruptcies and failed companies.

I think Christie is a major asshole! I'm still waiting for his fat ass to be swallowed by Bridgegate.
Good gracious! I wondered when you were golng to say something completely irrelevant and classy. I can breathe now!

Wow, is that what he wants?

Guess that proves it. You're a tard.

This is Christie's best environment I think. He's very good at taking a subject, and either providing a coherent message on it, or heading off on a tanget he'd rather talk about, but doing so without missing a beat.

The ISIS fighters will blowing up your ugly ass in the mall and then raping your wife and daughter.

I'm not worried - because I know all you CCW macho gunslingers will protect us.

I wonder how well they will do Tuesday.
I think Rubio just said good by to anything higher then 4th. Even Bush looked better. {I thought I would never write that!}
I think you are right about Bush. But, I still worry about his welfare and think he should go home.

Women in military combat...Rubio support if they meet requirements... Army Air Force and Navy smaller now than every before in history.
Jeb - yes to woman in the military.

How dumb...Also we have the smallest navy in 120 years but we're spending as much as we did under Bush! Where is it all going.

Green energy. The Pentagon has to pay $50/gal for biofuels to put in their jet fighters and bombers.

what in the hell are you talking about? Smoke what in tin foil chase a dragon? Horse?

They can smoke Heroin a few ways. On tin foil, lighter below. "Chase dragon" is slang for trying to get that high you felt the first time.........again.............again......again. They don't stop. Horse is slang for heroin.....or at least it was?

I never heard of Chase Dragon, but I do know that that along with meth will bring you down so fast...the before and after pictures of people is awful.

Forum List

Back