Republican Farmers Whine, Trump Took Our “Wetbacks”, Waa, Waa, Waa

What we should do is make the welfare queens do the work that the wetbacks did. You know, earn their freebies.

Fewer wetbacks means more jobs for Americans that are on the Democrat welfare rolls.

The tomato harvest is coming up. You'd better get in line quick before all those jobs are gone.:laugh2:

The Republican rank-and-file are funny. They consistently vote against their own interests and then complain about the results. They never blame those they elected, but put the fault on liberals, the poor, and all the other scapegoats conservative pundits accuse.

The vast majority of farmers are conservatives and vote Republican religiously. Historically, Republican policies have hurt farmers far, far more than helped. Still, farmers refuse to consider the devastating past experiences caused them by the GOP’s exclusive service to the billionaires.

The 2016 election is no different. The Big Orange Idiot launched his campaign in June 2015, and for those fifteen months, he promised his fans he would deport as many undocumented Hispanic workers as possible. Calling them thieves, murderers, rapists, etc.

Didn’t the farmers pay attention? Were the too busy talking about rain and seeds? Did they think Big Orange was targeting “wetbacks” only to exploit the conservatives’ well known racism?

What ever the farmers believed, it hardly justifies their weeping and wailing about crops dying in the field because Big Orange deported their “wetbacks”. The farmers have no one to blame, but themselves, for too few farm laborers, dead crops, lost profits, or any of their other complaints that come from the deportations of the cheap workers they’ve depended on for decades.

The farmers asked for everything they’ve gotten, and it’s very funny to watch then cry about it now. Just like it’s funny to watch conservative b!tch about being unable to find jobs. Their intense hatred of education and refusal to update their skills makes them unemployable. What limited skills they do have are obsolete, and the many jobs opened up due to the deportations haven’t helped the unemployable find work.

However, for all the conservatives’ whining and placing blame everywhere except where it belongs, food prices are going up. And, as usual, conservatives will blame the wrong people for the increased costs.

Crops rot as border crackdown creates farmworker shortage

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 143071

Very much so.

Farmers have begun to raise wages in order to maintain a work force. And you think this is a bad thing?

When those workers can no longer afford the produce they pick? Yes.

American workers aspire for more worthwhile employment than picking crops for low wage and no benefits.....rightfully so. Perhaps they could pay kids to work a few hours here or a few hours there and that could be their bandaid.

Not at all. I absolutely encourage you to finally get a job. Farm work sounds perfect for you.

You have little else but to attack me with insults like the child you clearly are. If you had any argument at all you wouldn't need to resort to that.

Moving on...

So you're not willing to do farm work? Did you finally get a job?

No, I'm due to cause an eclipse next week. I'll be in orbit.

Sorry to disappoint you, my little social justice warrior.

So you're still unemployed. Perfect! Farmers need folks like you...and you might even get slightly above minimum wage to stand in a hot field all day picking produce. I'm rooting for you!

And why should I care what you think of my employment situation?

Do you have anything productive to say to me, troll?

I'm trying to help. You still don't have a job and farmers need labor. Seemed like a win win.

You have little else but to attack me with insults like the child you clearly are. If you had any argument at all you wouldn't need to resort to that.

Moving on...

So you're still unemployed. Perfect! Farmers need folks like you...and you might even get slightly above minimum wage to stand in a hot field all day picking produce. I'm rooting for you!

I'm trying to help. You still don't have a job and farmers need labor. Seemed like a win win.

No you're not. You're trying to rile me. Those days are long passed. If you have something relevant to the OP to discuss with me, please do it, otherwise I will have nothing further to say to you.

Your facetiousness is getting you nowhere.

What we should do is make the welfare queens do the work that the wetbacks did. You know, earn their freebies.

Fewer wetbacks means more jobs for Americans that are on the Democrat welfare rolls.

Farmers are the biggest welfare queens out there!

No you're not. You're trying to rile me. Those days are long passed. If you have something relevant to the OP to discuss with me, please do it, otherwise I will have nothing further to say to you.

I've been discussing the OP. The OP says farmers need labor and you don't have a job. Just trying to help.

I've been discussing the OP. The OP says farmers need labor and you don't have a job. Just trying to help.

I have nothing to do with the thread. If you need to be educated about my life situation, so be it. Expect a PM from me shortly.

Farmers are the biggest welfare queens out there!

The way we subsidize agricultural is a whole different thread. This is about Republican policies hurting the people that voted for them.

Pro-Trump farmers now worry he was serious about NAFTA repeal - CNNPolitics

Dumb asses.

The tomato harvest is coming up. You'd better get in line quick before all those jobs are gone.:laugh2:

The Liberals better get these welfare queens out in the fields pretty damn quick don't you think?

Miss those Alabama chain gangs, do you?

The Liberals better get these welfare queens out in the fields pretty damn quick don't you think?

Asshole, your fucking party is in charge NOT the liberals.....go on YOU morons try it....LOL

The Republican rank-and-file are funny. They consistently vote against their own interests and then complain about the results. They never blame those they elected, but put the fault on liberals, the poor, and all the other scapegoats conservative pundits accuse.

The vast majority of farmers are conservatives and vote Republican religiously. Historically, Republican policies have hurt farmers far, far more than helped. Still, farmers refuse to consider the devastating past experiences caused them by the GOP’s exclusive service to the billionaires.

The 2016 election is no different. The Big Orange Idiot launched his campaign in June 2015, and for those fifteen months, he promised his fans he would deport as many undocumented Hispanic workers as possible. Calling them thieves, murderers, rapists, etc.

Didn’t the farmers pay attention? Were the too busy talking about rain and seeds? Did they think Big Orange was targeting “wetbacks” only to exploit the conservatives’ well known racism?

What ever the farmers believed, it hardly justifies their weeping and wailing about crops dying in the field because Big Orange deported their “wetbacks”. The farmers have no one to blame, but themselves, for too few farm laborers, dead crops, lost profits, or any of their other complaints that come from the deportations of the cheap workers they’ve depended on for decades.

The farmers asked for everything they’ve gotten, and it’s very funny to watch then cry about it now. Just like it’s funny to watch conservative b!tch about being unable to find jobs. Their intense hatred of education and refusal to update their skills makes them unemployable. What limited skills they do have are obsolete, and the many jobs opened up due to the deportations haven’t helped the unemployable find work.

However, for all the conservatives’ whining and placing blame everywhere except where it belongs, food prices are going up. And, as usual, conservatives will blame the wrong people for the increased costs.

Crops rot as border crackdown creates farmworker shortage

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 143071

Very much so.

Just want to make sure I understand your post clearly.
1). You're SURE farmers voted for Trump? Link?
2). You think it's CRAZY that American voters may have cast a "better for all" vote vs. a "self serving" vote?
3). You are all for American businesses importing illegal labor and leveraging againts their status to pay less?
How discretionary and arbitrary is this policy you love so much?
Can any American business having trouble with employee retention just simply import a few slaves?
Why pay beaners a minimum wage equivalent....shit, if we're gonna stoop low let's just run over to Africa and pluck us some Zulu's from the jungle...I'd bet we can get them to work brainless labor for room and board.
Your thoughts?

Lol.

You called them wetbacks. We didn't.

Your hatred of these "wetbacks" is displayed in clear self projection. Is that all they are to you?

But just remember, you no longer get to criticize us about tolerance anymore. You should have chosen a different term to describe people of Hispanic origin.
Oops....you didn't get your message out to Flash in time.

Weren't you the one who actually started a thread a while back asking for help getting a job? And now you attack a person who presents a perfectly viable solution for you? As I remember, you did the same thing to all who presented you options in that thread of yours too.

Great idea to have welfare queen pick produce but corporate fat cats wouldn't be able to do the work.

If you meant the nations poor, most of them already work, some at two jobs. Others, like our veterans, are two handicapped to do that work. Others are too old or too young.

We already do have American migrant workers and Trump's bringing in more educated foreigners will add more.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Weren't you the one who actually started a thread a while back asking for help getting a job? And now you attack a person who presents a perfectly viable solution for you? As I remember, you did the same thing to all who presented you options in that thread of yours too.

See, this is what I find funny. You can't actually debate me on the topic, you have to use ad hominem. You don't have an argument.

My life has changed since then and all you can do is to presume to know anything about it.

On a side note, did you not know who I was when I was Etherion?

Forum List

Back