Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

Nazi Republicans get out of town or else, and a firebomb! This is what is necessary to bring this whole thing down, deal with it, clean it out and rebuild.

This is what democrats need to step up.

Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed
I have no doubt Republicans did this. Liberals aren't afraid of Trump and we don't think doing something like this will help our cause so whoever did this is trying to HELP Donald Trump win. Just don't forget that.

I can only hope that if this happened to a DNC office, that the GOP would do the same thing the Dems did in raising money for them.

I also hope we never have to find out.

I plan on donating some of my elections overtime pay.
i wouldn't give a democrat a dime. They wont appreciate it. All they appreciate is power.

i note raise not earn. there is no apparent difference in obamaville. hillary would be the next captain of the spending team.

Where the hell do you think they raised it FROM, asshole? Democrats. Who earned it.
the U.S. mint ? no, .... the clinton foundation.

We all know it couldn't be the Trump Foundation. He'd never be so fucking retarded as to let that foundation contribute one cent to an actual "charity" aside from Donald Trump himself.

He even tapped his own "charity" to pay for his son's Boy Scout membership.

Seven dollars.
That's bigly money. Guess he couldn't afford it. :(

Shut up!!! Really?

"Scout's honor!"

I can only hope that if this happened to a DNC office, that the GOP would do the same thing the Dems did in raising money for them.

i wouldn't give a democrat a dime. They wont appreciate it. All they appreciate is power.

So that's why Democrats gave money to help rebuild the RNC office? That seems counterintuitive.

So that's why Democrats gave money to help rebuild the RNC office? That seems counterintuitive.
There aint no proof democrats gave them shit.

headquarters, cars, people...........this spat of attacks on republicans is becoming epidemic

There aint no proof democrats gave them shit.

True, they didn't give them "shit". It's called "GoFundMe", not "GoShitMe".

Story here

Forum List

Back