Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

Yeah... Let's focus on words, and tone; while the left are commiting actual crimes, and engaging in terrorism...

Stick with your partisanshit, that's working well for society.
There's nothing partisan about my quote. You'd rather discuss another topic other than the crime commited by obviously partisan leftists. Your fellow Libs would probably have fallen for such a juvenile attempt to change the subject; however most free thinking adults will not.

"the left" blah blah blah bubby.

This is what we need to see MORE of. Take it to the max. This is a war, how many reminders do we need. You know nothing is going to happen to these democrats no matter what they do.

This is what we need to see MORE of. Take it to the max. This is a war, how many reminders do we need. You know nothing is going to happen to these democrats no matter what they do.

I can see why some of your people might have been up to this, who knows. But just lookatcha hon.

More than likely this was done by Republicans with a similar attitude to yours.

Republicans don't burn down their own neighborhood. That honor belongs to your base
Except that Donald's supporters have a vested interest in throwing the election.

It didn't take long for Democraps here to make a conspiracy theory about it. You could have condemned it, instead, but didn't!

By all means, kill each other.

I'll be watching the theater from afar.

It didn't take long for Democraps here to make a conspiracy theory about it. You could have condemned it, instead, but didn't!

Eh, it actually makes a lot of sense.

I do not know if it is true, because it is all right wing media reporting it, besides business insider and the daily mail.

Forum List

Back