Republican hypocrisy at its finest: the July convention will be a gun-free zone

Yes, but I say the party should be given a pass on this one.

If the party hoses Trump, it's just best there are no guns around.

Flying chairs will be bad enough.

Yes, but I say the party should be given a pass on this one.

If the party hoses Trump, it's just best there are no guns around.

Flying chairs will be bad enough.
Yeah that logic would apply to many public areas wouldn't it?

They really know how to embarrass themselves don't they?

HYPOCRISY: Republicans Just Made Their Convention A Gun-Free Zone For Their Own Safety

A liberal had started a petition to allow guns at the convention to expose the hypocrisy of the GOP, and he succeeded because the republican powers at he won't allow weapons. What a bunch of pussies.

It is the choice of the leadership, and notice the keyword is choice. I am not for allowing guns in bars, nightclubs, courts, hospitals or schools and I believe any establishment has the right to say no to your right to open carry or conceal and carry within their business, so let that be known and I am someone that own two shotguns and support the right to own a firearm.

So they don't want to allow firearms then that is fine with me and those that disagree with this policy, well too bad...

Not really. It has nothing to do with politics; it's because realistically, you cannot possibly expect the Secret Service to allow people to take guns into the same room in which a candidate is speaking! It's not political, it's a standard security protocol and always has been. Nothing new about stripping weapons before seeing a celebrity.

Yeah, having pissed off leftards armed to the hilt to take out Trump would be a splendid idea in a lame attempt to prove a point.

The convention will not be a gun free zone because there will be scores if not hundreds of armed security guards. The secret service will be there for Trump. They will probably have lots of cops working the event also.

Yeah, having pissed off leftards armed to the hilt to take out Trump would be a splendid idea in a lame attempt to prove a point.

Yea, Dale......THAT'S the reason....

brick.png

Yea, Dale......THAT'S the reason....

brick.png

You really are stupid and your posts are lame........

This kind of stuff is GOLD, Dale....GOLD!

Ah, the hypocrisy. It's totally in your face and you can't even admit it.

Both the RNC and the DNC will have heavy duty security in this gun free zone. I for one having run enough bands in bars believe that there shouldn't be guns in bars for example because all you need is one drunk, coked up yahoo with a gun and you have to call for body bags.

But if you have a gun free zone, it must be mandatory that the owners of said establishment provide adequately trained and armed security for their patrons.

Both the RNC and the DNC will have heavy duty security in this gun free zone. I for one having run enough bands in bars believe that there shouldn't be guns in bars for example because all you need is one drunk, coked up yahoo with a gun and you have to call for body bags.

But if you have a gun free zone, it must be mandatory that the owners of said establishment provide adequately trained and armed security for their patrons.
Oh gee what a convenient answer.

Oh gee what a convenient answer.
Sometimes the truth is convenient.

Does anyone seriously think the Secret Service would allow open or concealed carry at a party convention? If you do you are one special breed of stupid.

This has been brewing for a while now. The very schlemeils that whine about 'gun free zones' are forced to go to a 'gun free zone' at the Republican convention.

If 'good guys with a gun' is real then wouldn't Republicans want all their conventioneers armed to the teeth? It appears they fear the very people that will be at their convention, so they are stripping these people of the 2ND AMENDMENT RIGHTS. Oh the irony, dripping with gooey molasses. And all these people who scream about not being forced to give up their guns by the gubmint, gleefully give up their guns to the gubmint.

The Republican party has yanked off your skirts you phoney 2nd amendment dorps, and you slip is showing.

And you are doing nothing about it. Tells the whole story doesn't it.

Forum List

Back