🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

Gay stuff is unacceptable to me. But I have no right to impose my beliefs on others.

Well on second thought 2 gay women who would not mind a man joining in....

but for me, no dicks, just chicks.

No the conversation seems to be between you and Sunni when Sunni essentially said the best way to get the gayness out of your kid is to beat them. To which you said the message must be clear that 'queerness is unacceptable behaviour'. To which I said queerness (or homosexualuty for the non-bigots of the conversation) is not a behavior. You can't beat a feeling out of someone, you can suppress the outward behavior associated with it perhaps, but you're not going to beat the gay out of your kid.

I was more curious about your stance that gay sex is unnacceptable behavior. Again I ask, why is that?

I seem to have over-estimated your ability to understand "context."

At any rate, being queer, or "having queer feelings" is will not be embrased in my household, any more than having beastial feelings will tolerated, or having pediophillic feelings will be justified.

However, you are welcome to allow whatever deviance to "be felt" within your own home that you wish. Have at it: wear leather masks, tie a string around a Dwarf's balls, and jerk each other off untill your hands bleed!!! I don't care.

And we're right back to what I said before which was apparently spot on. You don't get that homosexuality is a feeling. Not a behavior.

I truly pity your children that they have a closed minded bigot as a father who will teach them to be close minded bigots or shun them for what they can not control.

I ask again why is the behavior of gay sex unnacceptable?

There are many, many things that are socially unacceptable, Bern. My guess is that most of them are products of tens of thousands of years of trial and error among humans living together. Some are fads. I'm pretty sure heterosexual behaviour is not a fad.

Gay stuff is unacceptable to me. But I have no right to impose my beliefs on others.

TGIF begins before lunch for you on Friday, doesn't it.

Damn I'm jealous.

At any rate, being queer, or "having queer feelings" is will not be embrased in my household, any more than having beastial feelings will tolerated, or having pediophillic feelings will be justified.

However, you are welcome to allow whatever deviance to "be felt" within your own home that you wish. Have at it: wear leather masks, tie a string around a Dwarf's balls, and jerk each other off untill your hands bleed!!! I don't care.

And we're right back to what I said before which was apparently spot on. You don't get that homosexuality is a feeling. Not a behavior.

I truly pity your children that they have a closed minded bigot as a father who will teach them to be close minded bigots or shun them for what they can not control.

There are many, many things that are socially unacceptable, Bern. My guess is that most of them are products of tens of thousands of years of trial and error among humans living together. Some are fads. I'm pretty sure heterosexual behaviour is not a fad.

Yes Hetro is biologically "normal".
But within it are fads.
The church I was raised in believed that any sex not in the "missionary" position is a sin.
Same denomination as Palin.

TGIF begins before lunch for you on Friday, doesn't it.

Damn I'm jealous.

I do not work. I have no Fridays and Mondays.

:fu:

***I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to use that smilie***

Frankly, I fall into the catagory of who gives a a damn if it's a matter of choice or it's a matter of birth, if two people want to have a relationship with one another and it does not harm others in doing so and effect you personally then direct your focus on something that matters your own self. Way too much attention is focused on what in my humble opinion at this moment in time is a trivial mattter when it comes to this nations needs. If a person is gay, straight, or likes aliens for that matter as long as they are willing and part of the soluton and not the problem I could care less if they choose something or are born with it. The fact remains if they claim to be what they are now, and it has ZERO effect on you personally it doesnt matter one damn bit.

It isn't enough to say something just is unacceptable. WHY is it unacceptable?

Last edited:
Frankly, I fall into the catagory of who gives a a damn if it's a matter of choice or it's a matter of birth, if two people want to have a relationship with one another and it does not harm others in doing so and effect you personally then direct your focus on something that matters your own self. Way too much attention is focused on what in my humble opinion at this moment in time is a trivial mattter when it comes to this nations needs. If a person is gay, straight, or likes aliens for that matter as long as they are willing and part of the soluton and not the problem I could care less if they choose something or are born with it. The fact remains if they claim to be what they are now, and it has ZERO effect on you personally it doesnt matter one damn bit.

That's all Fine and Good...

Consenting Adults should be Allowed to do whatever they want...

Except Demand that Society Validate those things.

:)

peace...

No the conversation seems to be between you and Sunni when Sunni essentially said the best way to get the gayness out of your kid is to beat them. To which you said the message must be clear that 'queerness is unacceptable behaviour'. To which I said queerness (or homosexualuty for the non-bigots of the conversation) is not a behavior. You can't beat a feeling out of someone, you can suppress the outward behavior associated with it perhaps, but you're not going to beat the gay out of your kid.

I was more curious about your stance that gay sex is unnacceptable behavior. Again I ask, why is that?

I never said anything about beating my kid. That is against the law.

Most states do allow you to whip you children as a form of discipline.

But yes, if he did show any anti-social or deviant tendencies or behavior; such as homosexuality.

Then I would take off my belt and perform as much behavior modification as necessary to cure him. :cool:

Last edited:

But yes, if he did show any anti-social or deviant tendencies or behavior; such as homosexuality.

Then I would take off my belt and perform as much behavior modification as necessary to cure him. :cool:

And then he would blow his brains out all over your wall.
But you wouldn't care. Your beliefs are worth more to you than common sense.
You are part of the problem, not the solution.

And then he would blow his brains out all over your wall.
But you wouldn't care. Your beliefs are worth more to you than common sense.
You are part of the problem, not the solution.
Spanking children leads to suicide??? :eek:

Fo being gay you would spank them?
I am straight and would have blown my brains out if you had been my father.

Most people have gotten a spanking while growing up.

And haven't committed suicide.

A parent's job is to teach their children the morals and values they believe are in the child's best interest for his future adulthood.

I personally feel that having a penis inserted into another man's toxic peanut butter is nasty and sickly perverted.

I have never meet a parent who looked at their new born infant with loving eyes and said; "I hope he grows up to be a fudge packing homo".

You'll need to ask someone 10,000 years old.

Good Luck.

Most people have gotten a spanking while growing up.

And haven't committed suicide.

Yeah, sorry, but I'm not being held hostage by, "Dad, if I cannot have a 6-pack of Mike's Hard Pink Lemonade, a TV in my room, the keys to the car, and a new butt plug for my BF, then I'll kill myself."

Good Luck.

So it's unnacceptable but you have no fucking idea why? Are you getting yet why your argument doesn't have much in the way of credibility?

How exactly are you going to teach your kid that 'queerness is bad' if can't even intelligently explain why?

Simp Son and Sunnidiot apparently went to the same homophobic Christian camp.

Wonder if they sodomized each other and blamed it on the counselor?

If that is true, then their depression should be much less in 2010.

Polls that Seawytch was so kind to post, demonstrate that for the first time in the history of the poll, going back decades, more Americans find queer behaviour acceptable than Americans that do not.

I'm surprised deviants are not stripping down to their leather thongs and not giving each other celebritory blow-jobs on every street corner in America!
Not really. The fact is that more people are coming around but there is still a SIGNIFICANT portion of the population that does not accept gay behavior. That and the fact that answering a POLL that you are 'tolerant' is different than actually acting that way. Children will ALWAYS separate those that are not like them and it takes parents to teach them that differences are not bad and people care people. The same thing happens regarding minorities. It is more prevalent with gays because they are a fairly rare sight. Tolerance takes a long time to fully develop.

So, now poll data isn't quite trustworthy as far as extrapolating it to reality? OK, I'll agree with that. Let's just through it out as meaningless. Sorry, Seawytch, but FA just blew away your so-called "scientific" poll data.

I also see what you mean: Tolerance for Polygamists, Beastiality, and other deviant sexual behaviours isn't being embrased very quickly either. Maybe it would help if we added "Interracial Sex Between Masocistic Polygamist Dwarfs and Their Pets" to the public school health education curriculum then we could speed up widespread acceptance of those behaviours??
You must have missed the post where I EXPLICITLY stated that gay sex is NOT something that should be taught in schools and made a damn good case too. Teaching your children to be tolerant PERIOD is the answer. Then you will not need to get into the nitty gritty or polygamist dwarfs and their pets. Straw man all you want, it does not prop up you'r opinion that teaching children intolerance is a good thing or the inane concept that gays should abstain from children because they MIGHT experience more bullying. There are a THOUSAND other factors that matter FAR more than gay parents.

Good Luck.

So it's unnacceptable but you have no fucking idea why? Are you getting yet why your argument doesn't have much in the way of credibility?

How exactly are you going to teach your kid that 'queerness is bad' if can't even intelligently explain why?

Logic and reasoning are not friends of bigoted beliefs.

Forum List

Back