🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republican Ken Buck Says Being Gay Is A Choice, And Also Like Alcoholism

treated[/b]. It is not the sexuality that causes the depression, but the way bigots treat them (you know, like calling them deviants and the like)

How true. How they come to be defined is what causes the depression. The same is true of a felon, a child molest victim, a raped person, etc. It is how society lables them that causes the depression & makes them a victim.

If that is true, then their depression should be much less in 2010.

Polls that Seawytch was so kind to post, demonstrate that for the first time in the history of the poll, going back decades, more Americans find queer behaviour acceptable than Americans that do not.

I'm surprised deviants are not stripping down to their leather thongs and not giving each other celebritory blow-jobs on every street corner in America!

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I do.

GREGORY: Based on what?

BUCK: Based on what?

GREGORY: Yeah, do you believe that?

BUCK: Well, I guess you can choose who your partner is.

GREGORY: You don’t think it’s something that’s determined at birth?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

Video of this after the jump.

Ken Buck certainly showed how much of a clueless moron he is.

Troll thread. :eusa_hand:

treated[/b]. It is not the sexuality that causes the depression, but the way bigots treat them (you know, like calling them deviants and the like)

How true. How they come to be defined is what causes the depression. The same is true of a felon, a child molest victim, a raped person, etc. It is how society lables them that causes the depression & makes them a victim.

Polls that Seawytch was so kind to post, demonstrate that for the first time in the history of the poll, going back decades, more Americans find queer behaviour acceptable than Americans that do not.

I'm surprised deviants are not stripping down to their leather thongs and not giving each other celebritory blow-jobs on every street corner in America!
Not really. The fact is that more people are coming around but there is still a SIGNIFICANT portion of the population that does not accept gay behavior. That and the fact that answering a POLL that you are 'tolerant' is different than actually acting that way. Children will ALWAYS separate those that are not like them and it takes parents to teach them that differences are not bad and people care people. The same thing happens regarding minorities. It is more prevalent with gays because they are a fairly rare sight. Tolerance takes a long time to fully develop.

GREGORY: In a debate last month, you expressed your support for don’t ask, don’t tell, which we talked about with Mr. Gibbs. And you alluded to lifestyle choices. Do you that believe being gay is a choice?

BUCK: I do.

GREGORY: Based on what?

BUCK: Based on what?

GREGORY: Yeah, do you believe that?

BUCK: Well, I guess you can choose who your partner is.

GREGORY: You don’t think it’s something that’s determined at birth?

BUCK: I think that birth has an influence over it, like alcoholism and some other things, but I think that basically you have a choice.

Video of this after the jump.

Ken Buck certainly showed how much of a clueless moron he is.

Troll thread. :eusa_hand:

Then leave?!?:eusa_whistle:

Yes, you do justify your choice don't you, neither is a good one for children, hopefully you're kids don't suffer.....
Seawytch said:
Let's start with, "what choice"? Being gay isn't one. As for what is good for kids, your opinion isn't supported by facts or evidence. The FACTS are that the children of gays and lesbians are at no disadvantage to the children of heterosexuals. There have been a number of studies on the children of gays and lesbians and they point to the FACT that children need loving parents and that being gay or straight doesn't matter a whit in that regard.
Oh it's your choice, there are no scientific facts to support your belief, none, admit it, that is all it is, your belief.....you are part of an unpopular minority determined to force your choice on the majority.....yes, love is the most important emotion to share with your child, so is the truth, are your kids attracted to the opposite sex or are they confused?

That belief has zero credibility, none.....

Seawytch said:
I didn't say you did hate me or gays, just that you are free to do that if it bumps your button. I don't care if you hate me or love me. Just leave us alone to live our lives with the same rights, benefits and privileges you enjoy.

ALL you want is the same privileges of a male / female marriage? Stick with the 95% of the privileges you are currently receiving and you will get your wish of being left alone.....btw no one gets 100% of what they want.....that also applies to heterosexuals.....

I'm not the one insisting it is a choice, you are. When did you choose Dave?

Wrong, again: I'm not insisting anything. I thought you preferred the theory that your queerness has genetic causes, and I'll be happy to conceed this as a truth. If you cannot help the urge to rugmunch, that's ok with me. I'm not gonna keep you out of jobs, restaurants, public schools, government positions (including the armed service). But I'm also going to make it very clear to my kids that you are a deviant, and that your behaviour is based on your scrambled genetics.

Ironically all queers believe that they can insult heterosexuals by insinuating they may be queer? Why not insinuate we're albino dwarves, with the same absurd effect?

My most sincere apologies. I was confusing you with DiamondDave. So sorry. Same question still applies to him.

You are, of course, free to teach whatever hatred and homophobia you deem necessary to your children. (But don't be surprised when your kid gets suspended or expelled for beating up the gay kid) I will teach my children, as most Americans are teaching their children now, that being gay is just something some people are, like being left handed or having red hair or green eyes, and that there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Nationally, a majority of people under age 30 support same-sex marriage. And this is not because of overwhelming majorities found in more liberal states that skew the national picture: our research shows that a majority of young people in almost every state support it. As new voters come of age, and as their older counterparts exit the voting pool, it’s likely that support will increase, pushing more states over the halfway mark.
Over Time, a Gay Marriage Groundswell

Glee would not be enjoying its fabulous popularity if only the queers were watching...

It's pretty safe to say that most of us had different beliefs in our 20's than we do in our 30's, 40's, 50's and so on.....it is called maturity.....when or if you get there, maturity that is, then you work on getting 100% of what you want, let me know how that works out for you....

Oh it's your choice, there are no scientific facts to support your belief, none, admit it, that is all it is, your belief.....you are part of an unpopular minority determined to force your choice on the majority.....yes, love is the most important emotion to share with your child, so is the truth, are your kids attracted to the opposite sex or are they confused?

There is plenty of scientific proof that points to a genetic predisposition. Here we go again for the terminally blockheaded:

What Makes People Gay?

Born Gay? How Biology May Drive Orientation

The Real Story on Gay Genes

Clue to Sexual Attraction Found in Lesbian Brain

For Gay Men, An Attraction to a Different Scent

These are all peer reviewed studies that indicate a genetic predisposition for sexual orientation. They are not opinions, but science. You, on the other hand, have offered ZERO proof of your "choice" claim. Zero, zip, zilch, nada, goose egg. Nothing.

As for my children, they are most likely heterosexual...just like the majority of children being raised by gays and lesbians. Children of gays and lesbians have the same percentage of their children become gay as straight people do. You can't make someone gay.

My daughter (who is eight) has crushes on the Jonas Brothers and Zack and Cody...my son (who is 10) still thinks girls are icky (but he can't seem to stop looking at large breasts). :dunno:

ALL you want is the same privileges of a male / female marriage? Stick with the 95% of the privileges you are currently receiving and you will get your wish of being left alone.....btw no one gets 100% of what they want.....that also applies to heterosexuals.....
95%? ROFLMAO...your math is WAY off there.

As to the bone you want to throw gays, thanks but no thanks. We'll take full equality (and we are going to get it too) It is only going to take a couple of years before we are enjoying majority support for gay marriage across the country and the courts are likely to take care of the whole issue before we even need majority support.

Not really. The fact is that more people are coming around but there is still a SIGNIFICANT portion of the population that does not accept gay behavior. That and the fact that answering a POLL that you are 'tolerant' is different than actually acting that way. Children will ALWAYS separate those that are not like them and it takes parents to teach them that differences are not bad and people care people. The same thing happens regarding minorities. It is more prevalent with gays because they are a fairly rare sight. Tolerance takes a long time to fully develop.

So, now poll data isn't quite trustworthy as far as extrapolating it to reality? OK, I'll agree with that. Let's just through it out as meaningless. Sorry, Seawytch, but FA just blew away your so-called "scientific" poll data.

I also see what you mean: Tolerance for Polygamists, Beastiality, and other deviant sexual behaviours isn't being embrased very quickly either. Maybe it would help if we added "Interracial Sex Between Masocistic Polygamist Dwarfs and Their Pets" to the public school health education curriculum then we could speed up widespread acceptance of those behaviours??

Last edited:

There is plenty of scientific proof that points to a genetic predisposition. Here we go again for the terminally blockheaded:

What Makes People Gay?

These are all peer reviewed studies that indicate a genetic predisposition for sexual orientation. They are not opinions, but science. You, on the other hand, have offered ZERO proof of your "choice" claim. Zero, zip, zilch, nada, goose egg. Nothing.

As for my children, they are most likely heterosexual...just like the majority of children being raised by gays and lesbians. Children of gays and lesbians have the same percentage of their children become gay as straight people do. You can't make someone gay.

My daughter (who is eight) has crushes on the Jonas Brothers and Zack and Cody...my son (who is 10) still thinks girls are icky (but he can't seem to stop looking at large breasts). :dunno:

As to the bone you want to throw gays, thanks but no thanks. We'll take full equality (and we are going to get it too) It is only going to take a couple of years before we are enjoying majority support for gay marriage across the country and the courts are likely to take care of the whole issue before we even need majority support.

As told to you so many times... you have opinions and off-shoot 'research'... but there is zero corroborated and proven scientific fact...

That if you ever decide to have progeny and spawn or whatever the fuck idiots like you do, I hope that whatever is spawned or considered offspring walks up to you at age 13 and says........"Dad, I'm gay".
That's when a good and loving Father would snatch the boy up by the shirt collar and march him directly to the wood shed.

Where he could effect an immediate and lasting "cure" on his son. :eusa_angel:

Precisely.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

But hopefully it would never have to happen at all. The message should be clear, frequent, and consistant: Queerness is unacceptable behaviour

And there is the flaw in your argument. Homosexuaity is not a behavior.

That's when a good and loving Father would snatch the boy up by the shirt collar and march him directly to the wood shed.

Precisely.

But hopefully it would never have to happen at all. The message should be clear, frequent, and consistant: Queerness is unacceptable behaviour

Really??

Then why is it when some guy chooses to become a faggot.

Suddenly, his voice goes up two octaves higher and his wrists look like they have become disjointed? :doubt:

What Makes People Gay?

As told to you so many times... you have opinions and off-shoot 'research'... but there is zero corroborated and proven scientific fact...

O.:eek:

M.:eek:

G.:eek:

Do you really expect Gay Gene to walk up to O'Reilly, tap him on the shoulder, and say, "Hi Bill, I'm here as Corrobrated Scientific Proof that there is a Gay Gene," and hand over his (or her, or transgendered) papers?

Precisely.

Ah, semanics.

Would it be better if I said Queer Behaviour is Unacceptable?

Precisely.

Really??

Then why is it when some guy chooses to become a faggot.

Suddenly, his voice goes up two octaves higher and his wrists look like they have become disjointed? :doubt:

Sorry. I am not able to answer questions that rest on faulty premises.

Precisely.

Ah, semanics.

Not semantics at all. Not my fault you idiots can't figure out the difference between behaviors and feelings.

But just for arguments sake, why is gay sex unnacceptable?

Last edited:

Ah, semanics.

Not semantics at all. Not my fault you idiots can't figure out the difference between behaviors and feelings.

I'm astonished that one of your superiour intellectual skills missed the context of the remark.

It wasn't gay sex in general about which we were speaking: It was gay sex in particular.

Rather than go throught the entire conversation, I'll let you go back and read it yourself (It begins with Abikersailor's last post, I believe).

Ah, semanics.

I'm astonished that one of your superiour intellectual skills missed the context of the remark.

It wasn't gay sex in general about which we were speaking: It was gay sex in particular.

Rather than go throught the entire conversation, I'll let you go back and read it yourself (It begins with Abikersailor's last post, I believe).

No the conversation seems to be between you and Sunni when Sunni essentially said the best way to get the gayness out of your kid is to beat them. To which you said the message must be clear that 'queerness is unacceptable behaviour'. To which I said queerness (or homosexualuty for the non-bigots of the conversation) is not a behavior. You can't beat a feeling out of someone, you can suppress the outward behavior associated with it perhaps, but you're not going to beat the gay out of your kid.

I was more curious about your stance that gay sex is unnacceptable behavior. Again I ask, why is that?

No the conversation seems to be between you and Sunni when Sunni essentially said the best way to get the gayness out of your kid is to beat them. To which you said the message must be clear that 'queerness is unacceptable behaviour'. To which I said queerness (or homosexualuty for the non-bigots of the conversation) is not a behavior. You can't beat a feeling out of someone, you can suppress the outward behavior associated with it perhaps, but you're not going to beat the gay out of your kid.

I was more curious about your stance that gay sex is unnacceptable behavior. Again I ask, why is that?

I seem to have over-estimated your ability to understand "context."

At any rate, being queer, or "having queer feelings" is will not be embrased in my household, any more than having beastial feelings will tolerated, or having pediophillic feelings will be justified.

However, you are welcome to allow whatever deviance to "be felt" within your own home that you wish. Have at it: wear leather masks, tie a string around a Dwarf's balls, and jerk each other off untill your hands bleed!!! I don't care.

I seem to have over-estimated your ability to understand "context."

At any rate, being queer, or "having queer feelings" is will not be embrased in my household, any more than having beastial feelings will tolerated, or having pediophillic feelings will be justified.

However, you are welcome to allow whatever deviance to "be felt" within your own home that you wish. Have at it: wear leather masks, tie a string around a Dwarf's balls, and jerk each other off untill your hands bleed!!! I don't care.

And we're right back to what I said before which was apparently spot on. You don't get that homosexuality is a feeling. Not a behavior.

I truly pity your children that they have a closed minded bigot as a father who will teach them to be close minded bigots or shun them for what they can not control.

I ask again why is the behavior of gay sex unnacceptable?

Last edited:

What Makes People Gay?

O.:eek:

M.:eek:

G.:eek:

Do you really expect Gay Gene to walk up to O'Reilly, tap him on the shoulder, and say, "Hi Bill, I'm here as Corrobrated Scientific Proof that there is a Gay Gene," and hand over his (or her, or transgendered) papers?

O'Reilly already has the gay gene. He is a republican after all.

Forum List

Back