Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

Women shouldn't be allowed to drink until they're 21.

I was allowed to drink at 18

Each graduating class in my High School had several students die in drunk driving accidents. Inexperienced drivers and drinking do not mix.

I was allowed to drink at 18

Each graduating class in my High School had several students die in drunk driving accidents. Inexperienced drivers and drinking do not mix.

Still happens.

Either one is an adult or they are not.

This moronic system we have in this country is one of the dumbest things we do. You are sort of an adult at 18 and then more of an adult at 20 and then a full adult at 21.

Embarrassing

I support some of the things Republicans pretend to support. A balanced budget and addressing the deficit.

I support some of the things Republicans do support. I'm pro-life and I support the 2nd Amendment.

Things like this among other actions are why I can not vote Republican.

A top Republican lawyer told donors at a Republican National Committee (RNC) retreat last weekend that conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses.

Cleta Mitchell, a GOP lawyer who assisted former President Trump in his efforts to overturn the 2020 election, called on Saturday for Republicans to “combat” efforts to turnout college voters — a group that significantly tilts Democratic.

Top Republican lawyer tells donors conservatives should work to limit voting on college campuses

Voting should be one of our most sacred rights. We should be working to make voting easier for all, not harder for those some don't want voting.
More GOP voter suppression.

Forum List

Back