Republican lawyer. We must try and curtail college students from voting.

And why not put it someplace convenient for the students?
Like where the students actually are?

I have 20 minutes till my next class……I think I will go vote

Democracy in action

They have a month to vote at least... why do they have to be forced into a 20 minute time frame in between classes?.... that doesnt make sense. they have days off.. they dont go to class every day.

They have a month to vote at least... why do they have to be forced into a 20 minute time frame in between classes?.... that doesnt make sense. they have days off.. they dont go to class every day.
And why does that enrage you?

The idea that voting is convenient and safe

The desire (as per the article) is to get rid of early voting as well.

Voting should be one of our most sacred rights. We should be working to make voting easier for all, not harder for those some don't want voting.
NO. HELL NO. There was a good reason thst the Sounders limited who was allowed to vote. While the criteria may have changed, there is still a very good reason to restrict who votes.

What the left don't admit to is that they have been working for ages to limit the voting of conservatives. And they've been real good at it, which is what scares them that now the GOP is starting to copy them.

The left never feels bad about limiting military voting.

Out of state college students should have to vote in their state of residence. How they vote should be determined by their home state's absentee ballot rules.

Way too many local/state elections are skewed by liberal "college town" transients.

That or we could just raise the voting age to 26.....You know, the same age as they can still be on their parent's insurance.

Out of state college students should have to vote in their state of residence. How they vote should be determined by their home state's absentee ballot rules.

Way too many local/state elections are skewed by liberal "college town" transients.

That or we could just raise the voting age to 26.....You know, the same age as they can still be on their parent's insurance.

Or at least make it 21.....the age they have to be to buy cigarettes in Illinois.

Our Founding Fathers were right. We shouldn't let stupid people vote. We'd be better off if the voting age was raised to 24.
Many young people are ignorant about our history and some don't even know George Washington was our first President.

Forum List

Back